Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPpzL2eupb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for maisie

Attached: ma592.png (529x1000, 531K)

Happening in Cheadle

cheadle is happening

bizarre

what must have gone wrong in your brain to find this attractive to the point of worship

I was diagnosed with depression when I was 11 years old

unironically brainwashed by old /brit/

proper damien faggy mong btw

Don Cheadle is happening

Diagnosed with dickface poobum at 11 years old

watching prison documentaries from around the world. Hope i never end up inside. Even the mundane part of it seems pretty fucking shite to live through

downloading american history x

thats nice xx

*styles on you*

British life is no different to living in a prison

*does you dirty*

Saturday night, in Leeds

youtube.com/watch?v=dPpzL2eupb4

Attached: 1536418636066.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Think we should get rid of prison
For the major crimes we can use the death penalty and for minor crimes we can use fines and community service

I play video games

have you seen it? x

the point of prison is to punish
death penalty just makes it quick and painless

*gets my crunk on*

Attached: GettyImages-501590118.jpg (1536x1152, 288K)

Question SHIT
For those of you who don't know who this individual is - what would you say is the unedited version, the white or black skin?

Attached: 98h.gif (2067x720, 1.49M)

same
what video game are you playing?

no my mate used to send me the bit where the darkie gets curbstomped and i thought that was just ghastly so ive never had the courage to watch the whole thing x

Just met pewdiepie lads

Attached: g6bkjc2jtvn21.jpg (900x1200, 117K)

Same
Playing Pokemon yellow right now

i were actually thinking of playing the pokemon too

Chinese girl? Not a fan. Taiwanese girl ? Well that's another story

Attached: 1546562973341.jpg (2448x2791, 1.45M)

White

takes them out of existence though. That seems like a pretty big ol punishment to me

Why are we importing immigrants when robots will be taking their jobs soon enough? What then?

I thought leftypol was big on warning people about automation and all of that stuff. So why is he big on importing millions of soon to be totally useless people?

asians hate brown skin and BO so good luck with that pajeetie wheetie

lets pretend like pewds doesnt lurk this thread

same as always, the map one

oooo thats a great game
post your team (if youre on emulator dont worry about typing it out)

2 years ago I finished pocket Morty. As soon as I finished they updated the app to online where internet was compulsory

the point of prison is to rehabilitate

Clefable
Nidoqueen
Pikachu
Sandshrew
Butterfree
Nidoking

remember lads

There are lots of Indian male jap female couples in Varanasi

Prison is for rehabilitation not punishment
This isn't Africa you nigger

not the UK/US

Remember the 30th December

if you really wanted the answer you would go to somewhere like reddit
I think you just want to be told you're right

Attached: 1544754637617.jpg (369x387, 24K)

no there aren't cherry picking pajeet

why do americans do this?

Attached: 1552500715466.jpg (1030x1500, 1.34M)

I don't use Reddit
I think you are leftypol and cant answer

It's a common phenomenon there. Some media houses did a report on it too. Sorry to break your yellow dream

People keep saying automation/technology is going to take away jobs but unemployment keeps going down and productivity isn’t increasing by a whole lot...

the entire justice system is based on revenge. The state can't have people taking their revenge on each other for perceived or actual slights willy nilly so the state steps in to mediate a "fair" revenge for wrongs committed. When you take that element of revenge out of the justice system you remove the justice. This "rehabilitation" bullshit is just psuedo intellectuals getting lost in the abstract

don't be sorry because you haven't crushed my yellow fever dream, it's common knowledge asians don't like nigger skin like yours, let alone poo smell. sorry to break your yellow dream

Yeah it is, the point of prison is literally rehabilitation. Are you stupid? This isn't the third world. Who told you it was "punishment"? Fucking mong
No it's about rehabilitation, quite clearly. Everything else is mental gymnastics

they have fucking play stations in their cells you thick fuck

Cope

we should bring back hard labour for prisoners

Because it's not about that. It's about western self-hatred and the worship of foreignness.

>it might be common knowledge that asians like lighter skin and have less BO than other races but l-look at this pooman with a jap in some shithole!
hmm I reckon you're the one coping lad

Attached: tumblr_p3qx57nKog1t58n3do1_500.jpg (500x595, 99K)

Cope

its not really my job to answer, I don't claim to represent the left
try Jow Forumsaskacommunist or something

Attached: 1544370053278.png (923x713, 16K)

I demand to know why I was not born in Japan

I think prisoners should just be sterilised. Let them have a comfy prison life and attempt to rehabilitate them but just sterilise them

thats because faggots like you insist it should be based on "rehabilitation". You point the reoffending rates as the evidence your system works but really reoffending rates arn't the problem of the original victim of the crime committed; they are the states problem. Therefore the basing of the justice system on rehabilitation has removed the purpose the justice system was originally created to serve and removed justice all together

Attached: d273a355e073d60816b7702232437cf5.jpg (402x540, 41K)

Need her to fart in my face.

might do a night walk

horror movies aren't scary

lads lads
lets pretend like this isnt it

Attached: 24344.png (926x1002, 229K)

just fuck off you absolute twat

this but euthanise their existing kids too

read some rawls and get back to me

No it isn't at all stop projecting. Prisons in this country are for rehabilitation. I'm not saying I don't want them to be punishment btw but that's irrelevant because as they are right now, they are for rehabilitation. I'm just telling you that prisons are for rehabilitation not punishment in this country. That's how it is, might not be how you want to be

Why did you post the picture then if it wasn’t to get my attention?

immortality

Attached: 967.png (1518x1014, 2.57M)

Well what would be the point of that? Within one generation they'd be gone anyway if they were criminals after their father
Would be a waste of time going through the extra trouble

>Prisons in this country are for rehabilitation

Attached: dora brainlet.jpg (645x729, 62K)

dunno just wanted a (you)

if you have the answer to the question you can just answer the question, no need to include me

Attached: 1544753698991.png (1149x832, 249K)

shower's clogged after shaving my bollocks, literally

Attached: 643.png (1164x772, 1.06M)

Saw a video from a prison where they had oculus rift virutal reality thing and they were all playing on a games console and smoking weed in the cell

I’m an absolute twat because I want Emma Watson to fart in my face when every sane heterosexual man wants that to happen to them.

Attached: 97.png (1692x1128, 2.82M)

isn't having your freedom taken away punishment enough

go ahead. keep screaming "Shut The Fuck Up " at me. it only makes my opinions Worse

No, some people don't value it the same as you might

mate that went just said it was dead boring
just watch tv all day and avoid getting into shit

Attached: 3242.png (354x454, 309K)

why does he keep posting Blackburn rovers images

Full of idiots

the Southwest of England is the best part imo

just put on my pajamas

Pics

west country la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la

Attached: _83069498_darrell_clarke2.jpg (624x351, 30K)

*pyjamas

The original position can suck my fucking ass you fucking leftypol faggot. You don't come from nowhere you come from your family jackass. This is what i mean about being lost in the abstract

yeah I dont understand it either I just heard you saying justice a lot

remember we dont exist

Attached: severn.png (2000x2000, 93K)