Can*da Hate Thread

Scum of the New World
Absolute Lowest of God's Creations
Principle proof of the nonexistence of a merciful God
Wretched spawn of the eternal an*lo
I hate this country so unbelievably much. they are the absolute INSECTS of the world. their audacity and arrogance knows no bounds.
every time i fucking think of conversing with one of these subhuman creatures, i begin to have a migraine that only ceases after 3 days.
everything about this country is so unbelievably disgusting. their attitudes, their manners, their look, all seem to convey a message of lowliness.

i have only the utmost of pity for those poor of God's creation who are born within the borders of this infested den. Sometimes i begin to doubt whether a mericful god would create such an abomination as it is the literal polar opposite of all of his "infinite, admirable" qualities.

I FUCKING HATE CANADA.

Attached: TheLowestofGod'sCreations.png (383x192, 4K)

im paki

i dont fucking care. I HATE YOU. anyone who associates themselves with that "flag" has earned whatever is coming to them

I'm sorry you feel this way OP :)

Fuck off you dirty brown mexican manlet.

i like canada :p

Sorry you feel that way there, friend. Next time you're up here, the double-double is on me. :)

no fuck you you dirty chink mutt bastard

worse than jews when it comes to deception

poopoo lol peepee what are you gonna do about it

Attached: 1549440641981.gif (1215x1452, 212K)

I love my nation, op u r butthurt haha

Wow r00d

did a canadian call you fat user?

bump

It's always about hate with you burgers. Why can't you just chill out sometimes and act human?

>Why?
MTL has always been black and Jewish.

Based

Bump.

Op is a poopy faced buttboy

Attached: 1549934866823.gif (511x512, 106K)

kek

ULTRA BASED

Based but only if Québécois aren't included

Aaaaaaaaaaa nooooo

honk honk