Based Koreans

Based Koreans

Attached: roofkoreans.jpg (600x400, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OCYT9Hew9ZU
youtu.be/ZUQhs-UzYgU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
youtu.be/4-BHbVeGmVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're not sending their best

Unironically they are. Asians here in the states are by and large the most successful minority, and probably more successful than whites per capita.

Hot take: LAPD are the true niggers and scumbags/criminals in the entire LA riots and basically the entire LA history ever.

t. Chang Kim-Il Nguyen Kenshi

>Based Koreans

Attached: Sex Offerenders in California.jpg (984x660, 60K)

Based
youtu.be/OCYT9Hew9ZU

What's going on there?

youtu.be/ZUQhs-UzYgU

Some niggers were trying to loot some gook stores so they shot at them

Koreans fighting niggers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

Look at that Jawline. CHANG Koreans

Why is the black man in Korea different from the American black man?

There arent black men in south korea

youtu.be/4-BHbVeGmVo
Korean black people are better

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ wtf

I dunno why people think it's ok to shoot at looters. It's just property. Doesn't insurance cover that kind of stuff anyway?

t.

Attached: ferguson-looter-logic_o_3691205.jpg (640x480, 476K)

Looting is dumb and counter-productive. I'm just saying human life is infinitely more valuable than property.

Slaves of capitalism thinks otherwise

My middle school mate's grandfather was running a clothing store in K-town at the time of la riot. He still can not use his left leg because of the gunshot at that time. He is now returning hometown to run a small ranch. My friend still hates niggers. He didn't even watch blackpanther.

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T SHOOT ME FOR SHOPLIFTING ME A BAG OF CHIPS PLEASE I HAVE FAMI-*bang**bang*

Attached: 1548041795240.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Imagine a world without niggers. Honestly makes me sad to imagine such a pleasant world that will never come

One of the reasons for the riots was because an old Korean woman shoot a black girl simply because she stole an item from the grocery store. You people call "niggers" violent but dont condemn a Korean shopkeeper for murdering a black kid or white police officers for beating a black man.

Based

Attached: 1.jpg (979x1191, 113K)

>nigger
>human life

>One of the reasons for the riots was because an old Korean woman shoot a black girl simply because she stole an item from the grocery store
Based old korean hag. Why does the African american community keeps playing the victim. You are admitting a black was stealing.

Das rite. She dindu nuffin. She a good girl. She need mo money.

I do not know why American mainstream media focuses on promoting nigger-coolness rather than promoting niggers' immense violence, crime rates, and low IQ. American media, for example, overestimating shit movies such as the boring and mundane "Get Out". This nigger movie is that is not even 3/10 of Old Boy.

>Koreans fight the niggers succesfully
>white invented back history month afterwards

when their generations were soldiers

Attached: 3eb38fa9772b4bf8be50c431c21c19f9.jpg (800x562, 46K)

Attached: 1532002865865.jpg (900x1357, 247K)

Koreans do not fight
The Germans are fighting for 2000 years.

holy fucking based

Niggers are prone to violence and have difficulty understanding abstract concepts such as honor. Pointing out the behavior of niggers just makes them more violent