Have you fallen out of touch with your relatives?

Have you fallen out of touch with your relatives?

Attached: despair.png (205x246, 10K)

a bit. mostly cause of shame/jealousy

I have a brother I spoke to a few times on fb, never met him irl, and then he stopped responding to me. I think that counts. Kind of a shitty thing for him to do but whatever. I also almost never talk to my sister because I dislike her.

If I could get away from any and all family members this instant I would.

my sister is a fat lazy slob and her husband is equally slovenly. he wants to become a cop and it seems that he will, he is a pig to me.

>fallen out of touch
I pushed them away. They're toxic as can be.

>fat lazy slob
Typical cop then.

the first thing my family says to me is if im alive instead of how are you doing

No, but i've fallen out of time with them.

No
I love my family and we all see each other often

Lol. Ive heard this too many times.

Mexican?

>fallen out of touch
I push them away. I am very toxic and wanna save them the unpleasantness

part
But I see my white family all the time too

Must be weird being part of a dysfunctional family. Thankfully I had a very strong parental presence and I have a great relationship with both my siblings and parents who I talk to every single day even though we now live 350km away from each other

latinos seem to be much better at remaining close with family

My parents forced me to take phone when they called on my birthday but instead of congratulations they always mock me and ask if i ever get a job or a boyfriend so I don't answer them for several years

sad. why do parents push away their children like that? they do not deserve you.

Oh, my bad, by "them" I mean "relatives". My parents are nice people.

not be much of a difference if you're here lil monkey fella

I’m here to laugh

Same here god damn it's annoying

Used to love my sister but now I fucking hate her
I feel like she has changed ever since she got kids

How old are the kids? Parents tend to go crazy for a few years, then they become normal again.

Whenever I see or hear from my family it is very awkward because I realize even though I never see them and don't give a shit about them, they still think about me and have always loved and cared about me.

Weren't close to them when I was younger and we met 2-3 times a year at most and that was when I was younger now they meet once every 1.5-2 years and I don't even go always...
So yeah I guess...

Attached: Screenshot_20170327-230302.jpg (576x1024, 56K)

You’re a shithead

Don't want to tell you their exact age but they are almost ready for school
They will grow to become like everyone else and stay normies for the rest of their lives
I don't care about them

I am close to my parents, sister and my cousin and her husband/kids. The rest I would probably be close to but they live far away so I don't really meet them often.

>I have a brother I spoke to a few times on fb, never met him irl

What's the story?

Attached: 1551905531153.jpg (350x350, 17K)

How do you figure

shithead, perhaps not. autistic, very much so.

Fair enough

I dont have any. If I didn't have kids I would have been the last of my bloodline.

Attached: 1yme5ma7bwk11.png (656x755, 42K)

how do you have NO relatives?

Well I suppose I might have some far off ones somewhere, but none that I have ever known about.

Mommy loves you user
You’re still her baby boy

If you've got spare time, try an ancestry site. I found a ton of relatives and information about my family that I'd never known. All's you need is names and estimated dates of birth and death to get started.

Also fuck my brother, that uncultured swine
Fuck my dad who never gave a shit
Fuck my entire "family"
If they really loved me I wouldn't be in this pathetic state of predicament
Might as well say that I have no family at all

My cousin came to visit me a few months ago and the last time I saw him was about 5 years ago, I didn't realize how distant we've become because he became a fucking chad and I remained a loser and the moment I saw him my social anxiety hit me and I couldn't even say hi without mumbling and shaking like an autist

Attached: BN-GP883_LAB_il_P_20150126115808.jpg (749x499, 164K)

Didn't ever get to know my grandparents too well. I know my dad's dad was an abusive drunk and my dad beat him up & burnt their house and moved out with his siblings as soon as possible. My mom's mom got addicted to drugs and left my mom to an orphanage so she could move to sweden for more drugs in the 60s. I'm very attached to my parents though and they have been the very best parents I could ever ask for although there is a clear void left where the generation above them should be.

Attached: mitävittua.jpg (240x188, 5K)

close to 2 of my 3 sisters, me and my brother never really talk.

>You will never know how it feels to be loved by grandparents
Why live?

I'm trying really hard to. I kinda like my mom and dad but I consider more like good aquintances than anything. I even got as far as repaying the entirety of my highschool and university fees with expensive christmas/birthday gifts, I really don't want to have any kind of debt towards them
>boyfriend
post feets

Saddens.

Attached: suru.jpg (240x176, 7K)

I'm sorry fren
Come here and giv a hug

Attached: 1552204647819.png (746x512, 99K)

no i am not wh*Te

i was never in touch

I don't talk to my brother because he's a fucking atheist.

nah our families are extremeky close, every morning they videochat from here to turkey and talk for like 30 mins and a few hours later they do it again