How can we unify these petty meaningless tribes into something special, productive and good?

How can we unify these petty meaningless tribes into something special, productive and good?
what is the source of the instability, chaos, disunity and hatred?

Attached: the-balkan-peninsula-400x342.jpg (400x342, 27K)

>petty meaningless tribes
i hope you don't actually expect anyone from here to take you seriously with that attitude, albo scum

>petty meaningless tribes
>i hope you don't actually expect anyone from here to take you seriously with that attitude, albo scum
what has your negativity and hatred brought in your life?
I believe Albanians are undesirables but they can be a tolerated minority dispersed and civilized.

Attached: frens.png (1000x645, 130K)

Go to bed fucking Boomer. It’s 8:11am here.

Attached: CCA2D511-F233-4A68-85AF-E02E1493653B.jpg (540x591, 97K)

>what has your negativity and hatred
negativity and hatred wont make you wealthy, comfortable or improve your life in any way.

Attached: frenss.jpg (604x516, 31K)

The average Americans physical and mental health is magnitudes worse than what people got here.

>The average Americans physical and mental health is magnitudes worse than what people got here.
yet we had no genocides and tribal wars here.

We choose a ethnicity to promote and genocide all others.

I stand for croats or romanians

No but you shoot each other daily and have zones that are Africa tier in drug consumption and AIDS.

are you actually an idiot?
you both claim not to know us AND at the same time you already claim to have the solution to that unknown problem
you set up a platform to ask a question, and pretend to be friendly AND in the very first sentence you insult us and silently double down
>albanian can be a tolerated minority
no they cannot be, THEY HAVE A COUNTRY, there is no need for them to flood into their neighbors, as they are criminals and scum. not to mention those minorities literally start armed rebellions, leading to civil wars, leading to further balkanization (ex: kosovo, a """""nation"""" the USA is undeniably responsible for creating)

>No but you shoot each other daily and have zones that are Africa tier in drug consumption and AIDS.
Due to the careful manipulation of hatreds and beliefs to have this specific result, with the diffusion of the hatred without attacking their sense of self and personal beliefs they can be peaceful, and be productive and meaningful people.

The southerners need to not be minorities in any of their locations to develop a healthy, production and meaningful mind.

Rightful territory of the Ottoman Empire

no they cannot be, THEY HAVE A COUNTRY, there is no need for them to flood into their neighbors, as they are criminals and scum. not to mention those minorities literally start armed rebellions, leading to civil wars, leading to further balkanization (ex: kosovo, a """""nation"""" the USA is undeniably responsible for creating)

and this is why albania should not exist, it leads to destruction, albania should be multi ethnic populated and albanians dispersed and assimilated all over the land.

Attached: neo.png (446x435, 74K)

they literally declared independence from the british empire, they genocided the native americans, they war'd with everyone around them and took land, they're not called yanks for nothing
they had the africans, which their brought in as slaves segregated, literally drinking from diff containers, walking on diff stairs, etc
they are literally created to be A GROUP OF STATES, even though they larp as a country
they had a civil war, texas was independent for a while and california is considering it

let me guess, this is your solution for all balkan countries? you know we speak diff languages, have diff alphabets and religions, right? not to mentioned history, culture, etc

also albania was created by the "great powers", aka the english and french

>let me guess, this is your solution for all balkan countries? you know we speak diff languages, have diff alphabets and religions, right? not to mentioned history, culture, etc
and?
what just reason would there be for any hatred or conflict?
the population can all gradually be bilingual and intermarry.

do you unironically think that india, with it's 1,000,000,000+ people, is a better and more efficient democracy than your local city council?
why in the heck would i want muslims in bosnia voting in my elections, or to have a greek head of treasury, or a serbian police officer?
you assume that mixing people together would somehow only bring out the best in people, but you'd be wrong
look at latin america, they're all the same mutts, but not even they want to live in a single country, yes you want to come preach your one world government in europe?
also how about israel, should they give citizenship to the palestinians? oh let me guess you're going to link me to right? fucking americans m8

>How can we unify these petty meaningless tribes into something special, productive and good?
Impossible in the current international context. It's just tiny Russian and German satellite states for the foreseeable future. Some of them will be "united" in the EU but that just mean Western domination anyway. The only realistic chance was Titos's Yugoslavia, he wanted to unite the whole region into a federation and even had some support from the others but Stalin shut down the idea.
If Yugoslavs had smart enough not to chimp out in the 90s there could have been another window of opportunity for this in the temporary power vacuum left by the collapse of the Soviets. Instead we got this shit in the region.

>what is the source of the instability, chaos, disunity and hatred?
Late liberation from the Ottoman empire. The newly liberated countries had to struggle to settle their borders and national identities and this led to conflict with the others.
Also foreign meddling from both West and East to keep the countries divided

Greece is definitely not part of the Balkans for cultural, historical, civilizational and the relevance of the country compared to the other reasons.

Rejoin Turkey

they need turkish leadership

It is unironically true. The Arabs behaved better too when they were under the domination of the Turks in the Ottoman Empire.

File deleted.