Why won't they just leave?

Attached: GTFO.png (1515x2320, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/uri-geller-tells-pm-i-am-going-to-stop-brexit-telepathically-11672961
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To the brits
No, I don't want to read about your little land and your eternal brexit gibberish.
Most of your exports are old farts politicians with rotten teeths, at least we export food and cheap labor.
Where does your landlet country gets it's food from? That little land couldn't had feed people for so many years.
Chinese and indian culture is more antique and fascinating than your stolen "country".
The elite should have send those refugees to australia instead of europe, little lands are worthless.
If it wasn't for usa, your little land would have being invaded by arabs in no time.
I hope IRA comes back so your country remember it's disturbed past.

They tealized that EU is far more important than deranged Farage told you

>EU saying GTFO
Yeah, nah. If the remoaners actually got their 2nd referendum and won the EU would welcome the UK back with open arms.

>Why yes, I did fiercely promote Brexit with false promises and once the referendum passed I quietly left public life. How did you know?

Attached: gigachad wario.jpg (571x666, 81K)

You're too stupid to understand that if such a thing happened, it would mean that the EU is unstoppable.

A fucking leaf.

You got a license for that insult bud?

Attached: Travel warning London.jpg (1200x561, 101K)

I don't think UK's politicians want to leave the UK honestly, I think they are stalling and dragging this out more and more just to make leaving seem undesirable

You make it sound like the referendum was on making all the politicians leave the country

didn't nigel leave the country right after for America?

Yes many eu leaders prefer them to stay but have expressed the notion of wanting them leave now, in the time that was firstly planned. England voting all the deals down and voting no deal down, then voting to get extra time so they can vote again no.

But the EU is unstoppable.

Attached: 1551168087124.jpg (844x1200, 256K)

Why EU extend deadline then? Everyone keep saying EU will kick them.

>voting to get extra time so they can vote again no
epic 5D chess

You got an opposition party that is pro remain lead by a leaver while the majority is pro-leave and being lead by a remainer

news.sky.com/story/uri-geller-tells-pm-i-am-going-to-stop-brexit-telepathically-11672961
why do Bongs play joke when it's serious moment?

Wait are you trying to say May is remain and Corbyn is leave?

Accept them back: of course.
>Open arms
Nah, they will get stripped of their special snowflake rights they used to enjoy over everyone else.
Maybe they will also have to accept additional agreements.

But In specially France wants them out. They never wanted them in and they can actually singlehandly force them out.

When you see a man drowning do you trow him a lifebelt or do you kick him in the teeth?

Attached: brexit.jpg (728x546, 142K)

Maybe but the UK hasn't technically left yet. Remoaners however will want back in no matter how bad the conditions are.

Kick them out so we can have our 51st state already

i would throw him a lifebelt, get him to safety then proceed to kick him in the teeth

You offer him the lifebelt in exchange for money or something else of value

They can deny them their extension.
Then they are out without mercy.

UK wanted selfdetermination but what they got is being entirely dependent of the mercy and good will of others.

May always saw Brexit as an exercise in damage limitation, in her mind Cameron made a mistake and wanted to undo it as much as possible. That's why her deal is so retarded.

But she is also stubborn & possibly autistic, so can't see any outcome except "Brexit Means Brexit"

My dad always said he'd beat me up if I hurt myself. So something along those lines.

I think the EU have been patient by hoping that a 2nd referendum would get the UK back in. The results were close after all.

Why doesn't the UK just ask for the Norway model?

THAILAAAAD

Attached: 1474093349251.jpg (422x408, 102K)

Because it's basically being in the EU without getting a say in its policies.

Because the Norway model is awful. They only make it work because they have crazy oil money.

That was what they were offered by the EU.
They didn't like it.

maybe these cunts should learn the lesson and actually bother to do research to understand what the fuck are they voting for

Still though it seems like your best bet if you had to leave

No deal is the best option at this point. Nobody actually wants to sabotage businesses in their country so with no pre-agreements, both the UK and EU will calmly decide to keep things as close to status quo as possible.

Claims of crashing out and chaos are just pointless sabre rattling. There will be difficulties and freiction, but that's just how change works. It'll be no different if we take May's deal

I didn't think you could get more obnoxious than with your relentless China-shilling, but your OC has managed to put it over the top for me. Congratulations.

Except that it wouldn't deliver on the promise of Britain being free from the EU at all, in fact they would be less free from the EU.
Britain simply unrealistically expects to get the privileges of being in the EU without actually being in it.

We knew exactly what we were voting for

Attached: Brexit BoJo Homo.jpg (784x489, 395K)

what a delusional group the anglo is

>decide to keep things as close to status quo as possible.
Then why fucking leave in the first place
But they are a small island hell I think my state is the size of England why would they expect any privilege

>Then why fucking leave in the first place

Because FUCK THE EU AND FUCK THAT POLISH CUNT THAT'S SHAGGIN MY EX-WIFE

It would be very funny when the brits realize that their former commonwealth colonies trade with the EU and have no interest to trade with them

>why would they expect any privilege
post imperial delusion of relevancy

Actually the EU couldn't put the UK in the same bracket with Norway since Norway is against it and they get a say if anyone should be added to their trade agreement. So the UK can get something similar but it won't be allowed in together with Norway. Norway said no on Britain joining the EEA. Google it up.

They don't want trade, they want aid. When we said we were cutting aid to south africa as part of an approach to treat them as an equal they freaked out and called us colonial bastards abusing our position

That's not a very status quo thing to say

Status quo for businesses I meant.

They hate themselves for it yet still cling to it's ghost. Sad.

Attached: 1521564976297.jpg (720x347, 57K)

Brexit means brexit, anglos just leave so we can reform EU into something better.

Unlike the Brits we will be smart and never join. Bwahaha!

How can the both be little englanders one second and then god save the empire the next?

Is May just hoping people forget about Brexit?

Aren't you guys gonna get annexed by russia?

>le muh grandpa would have fought for le nazis if he knew about brown pypo meme
Kill yourself.

She's trying to force her deal.
It feels like she is using the crisis for her own gain by trying to make her self the prime minister who saved the UK from a brexit disaster.

She's nearly 70, childless and her husband is a billionaire investment banker.

She doesn't need this shit, she's just too autistic to back down

She is trying to avoid a no deal since obviously nobody in that country knows what they want and the clock is ticking

You have to ask Russia about this. So far our plan has been to sit on the fence forever.

The ego of one woman is costing thousands of Brits their jobs. It's almost as if they are a functional monarchy again.

>the clock is ticking
Including the big one big ben

It's almost as if they voted for that

Big Ben is the bell, not the clock

>So far our plan has been to sit on the fence forever

Sounds just like Brexit lmao

Actually Big Ben is merely a nickname for the bell and not actually the name of the bell which is actually just called The Great Bell.

Most likely. You'd probably call the average WW2 marine an alt-right neo-nazi if he time traveled to 2019.

Attached: 1549072414684.jpg (1024x845, 67K)

What kind of an idiot would vote to lose his job?

They voted to deport all the polish and take back our coutnry from the EU court.

I don't know, a Nigel Farage supporter maybe?

little Englander and flag waving imperialism go hand in hand. It's the delusions of grandeur and the fact that we think good old England is still an imperial power means that we can get whatever we want from anyone and they just have to deal with it. You see it in the reaction to any deal made with the EU, the fact that they aren't catering to our every whim whilst undermining their own position is seen as disrespectful because we are England and they are soft continentals that we had to save from two world wars.

You mean the EU that gave them all those consumer and worker protection laws? The same EU could that is about to introduce laws against anti-tax evasion for the super rich?

This
It's not 1700 anymore

big benis

Also the same EU that's flooding Europe with single men from the middle-east and pushing for replacement migration? It doesn't matter to you because no migrants want to live in Bulgaria but it matters for relevant countries.

I wish the USA would break up.

It's not my position. I was just explaining to our American friend that Little Englander syndrome and imperial dreams are actually tied together.

>Also the same EU that's flooding Europe with single men from the middle-east and pushing for replacement migration?
Migrants are coming on their own, and EU has actually done pretty decent job to actually prevent them coming with all the restrictions it has, and with human rights organizations and UN breathing down its neck about letting dumb niggers to drown in the mediterrenean.
Dumbass country leaders like Merkel actually inviting those shits over here is the problem, not the EU as organization.

When will you actually realize that it's not the EU forcing immigrants but their own politicians? Is Canada in the EU? Why are you taking immigrants?

Canada EU exit when

migrants are the result from american intervention in the middle east

we need immigrants to underpin our welfare systems and economies, otherwise we will turn into japan and have a population thats mostly old people

>Why are you taking immigrants?
Because Mass-immigration keeps wages low and expands markets. Neo-libs and neo-cons love it.

>they're all refugees
Most of them are economic migrants.

i blame the boomers of course, since majority of over 50s were leave voters, evn if we do leave im adamant we will be back in the EU within 10 years

At least Japan has a strong culture and a sense of national pride. At least they know that in 50 years the Japanese will still exist as a distinct people.

Corbyn is definitely Leave. The only reason he finally started half-mentioning a second referendum was that his entire party was ready to remove him

>we will be back in the EU within 10 years
in yer dreams skipper

I think if you could somehow delay leaving by a couple of years you'd see a massive swing to remain after the boomer leave voters die off.

>At least they know that in 50 years the Japanese will still exist as a distinct people.

ah yes the poltard mentality, hate to break it to you but cultures change and evolve, japan today isnt like it was 100 years ago, sure aspects will survive but thats in every culture

They need to pay the leave fee to the EU if they want to leave. EU is a bully desu.

its already happened, i was watching a news segment months ago about boomers living in spain and voting for brexit and then realising "wait i have to pay for my medicine now" and a bunch of other consequences, plus any business owner who voted brexit would definetly have switched sides realising what a headache it is

>Le static culture meme
Lol

Attached: sv2g6c8qu8n21[1].png (960x566, 904K)

So you're telling me you're totally fine with Britain becoming New Pakistan?

What a cuck

Britain will become the new Pakistan either way if their own politicians keep taking in pakis EU or not

>culture changes within one nation is the same as a culture being supplanted by another
ok retard.

Still results in the same thing.

Do poltards really believe millions of blows are coming to their cuntries and rape their wifes

Same results retard.
I don't eat ñache and i don't rapt women for marriage as my ancestors did

The Japanese will always revere their own history and traditions more than a Pakistani will from British history and tradition. The Japanese know that their history will never be forgotten or erased and their children will be more or less ethnically the same.

Meanwhile here in Cucknada it'll be surprising to me if in 100 years Canada doesn't even exist anymore and all that's left are Chinese colonies on the west coast and a wasteland of Islamic caliphates and nignog tribes in the east.

*kidnap

Go away, OP. Posting a picture and writing a short question isn't a real post. You're just an agitator, aren't you. I'll hide this thread without reading any reply.