Wat cunts have you been inside

wat cunts have you been inside
wat was the best
wat was the worst
where will you go next?

me?
uk, australia, nz, france, andorra, spain, portugal, morcoco, germany, switzerland, netherlands, belgium, finland, estonia, kyrgyzstan, kazakhstan, uae, singapore, usa, canada, zambia, zimbabwe, south africa, botswana, mozambique, turkey, greece, italy, the gambia, senegal, guinea bissau

best?
kyrgyzstan probably

worst?
zimbabwe

next?
suriname and guyana

Attached: cunts ive been to.png (3039x1941, 90K)

Where do you guys get the money for your constant travelling around the world?

>next
>suriname and guyana

godspeed

France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland. All were amazing countries, but uh, I'd say Spain was the worst purely because I didn't go any further than Barcelona. I'm sure I would've liked it more than the other two if I'd visited Madrid or Granada instead. A very reliable source suggested I visit the Alhambra recently, it's a shame I didn't do it when I was in Spain.
>where will you go next?
I have a trip to Rome planned in summer.

Been to:

Egypt
Turkey
Greece
Sweden
Italy
France
Germany
Switzerland
Spain

Obviously vast differences in terms of infrastructure, wealth etc. Best looking were Switzerland and Sweden but actually best to live in was probably Spain

From Ireland, I’ve been to the UK, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Croatia, Latvia, the US, Canada, China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Australia

Best - cambodia
Worst - Canada. It’s a good place to live but as a traveler it’s expensive and boring.

I want to go to more places in Asia.

parents took me travelling a lot as a kid. they have lots of friends in random places and that was the main luxury they spent their money on (everything else in my childhood was simpler)

now i have a good job and earn money that allows me to travel to third world countries without breaking the bank.
cool
yeah i think total development != happiness.

the happiest country i went to was guinea bissau which was probably the least developed one.

yeah i also need to wrack up more asia.

>tfw one madcunt outshitposted the entire fucking country and got us all banned

fuck oath

NZ
Australia for 2 weeks

>Been to
China, Japan, Indonesia, Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Argentina, Chile.
>Best
Hard choice, maybe japan simply because I feel like I want to return there the most?
>Worst
Also a very hard choice. Maybe Ecuador simply because it didn't have that much that other countries in the region also don't have. Still liked it though.
>Going next
Germany, Austria, France and Spain are the only ones I'll definitely be seeing, but I plan on going to a lot of Europe. It'll be interested travelling in the first world where many people speak english, never done it before.

>best?
>kyrgyzstan probably
How come?

been to: Belgium, Luxembourg, switzerland, France, Spain, UK, Germany, Greece, Italy, Austria, Ireland,Croatia, Slovenia,South Africa, America, canada
Best: Italy, France, South Africa, US, Greece
Worst: Belgium and Spain

i have only been in my country

Really cheap, beautiful landscape, very different lifestyle and had a lot of fun there

>pic
How do I travel if I'm a poorfag

Attached: j9x0jla_HL0.jpg (1248x882, 153K)

Italy, Vatican, Portugal, Spain, Andorra, France, Monaco, Ireland, UK, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Czech, Slovenia, Croatia, Greece, Turkey, Tunisia, Kenya, USA.

>best
I'm a med boi so probably Greece (islands) for aesthetics, Ireland is also lovely.
Best cities: Istanbul, Chicago, San Sebastian, Porto.

>worst
Czech republic is trash

>next
driving to Serbia in a couple of weeks

Go to CTPAHA KbIP7bI3CTAHA very cheap

How was Kazakhstan in comparison? Were you in Astana? I heard its quite empty. Are you a native Brit or do you have a different passport?

nigger

Attached: IMG_20190322_171236.jpg (3968x2240, 1.32M)

come back home, white man

what do you do when you're abroad?

post on Jow Forums

this

never been outside of the country

None

Attached: 1552279570597.jpg (970x542, 166K)

He said Kyrgyzstan

Attached: images (1).jpg (439x500, 27K)

Don't go to Morocco, the country is rangebanned it was traumatising

>wat cunts have you been inside
your mum's

what parts of canada did you visit? the lower mainland and the gta are the two most expensive metro areas in the country

Been to:
Spain
Ireland
Belgium
Netherlands

I liked Ireland the best.