Why can we not just spank the EU

I know I am just going to get flamed but I do not care anymore I am tired of getting taken advantage of after all we done for these shithole countries. Why do Germany have the balls to say to us we will have to pay the EU money when they owe fucking billions for WW2. How about this Germany we will have a hard Brexit, then we will have a hard landing on German lands as we SPANK YOUR FUCKING ASS AND TAKE YOUR SHITHOLE COUNTRY LIKE WE SHOULD HAVE DONE BEFORE!

Like seriously lets just fucking go pussies, keep fucking us over as much as you can so step it up, give us a reason to declare war so we can spank your ass. We will massacre all of you. Our boys in India and Canada still got our backs right?

LETS GO!

Attached: britishj.jpg (736x858, 103K)

You’re better off posting this somewhere in a comment section on Facebook

Attached: il.png (640x407, 190K)

What country even are you? Irrelevant

Yes, what remains of the European peoples should just genocide each other because it wasn't crippling enough to do it twice (not to mention countless instances beforehand)

But we were the good guys and we got nothing for it, we need to remind them who is boss

brits are deluded

Make a point, all we do is help people. Seriously I am sick of you France your cowardice has screwed us over many times in history.

the hilarious bit is this

they all pretend if there was a no deal they would just shut out the UK

but we all know each one would go behind EU to secure the first deal to steal profit from the rest

never forget

Attached: never forget.jpg (594x431, 68K)

I hope so

Look at what Italy just did with China

Governments are all opportunist

The only thing you can spank is bread sandwich, you smelly football-loving mongrel

Attached: 1552657605816.png (772x1000, 51K)

We could literally decimate your entire country in less than a day with a small section of our army alone

go for it mate, your nigger infested miserable shitty island is better off as a nuclear wasteland anyway

Dude we have the entire commonwealth on our dick and America has to back us, in a legit war we would massacre that poor shithole Russia. If they use nukes so would we, mutually assured destruction.

Your country is irrelevant

the commonwealth is india+american colonies
china has more influence of them than the gr8 cuckain

lol nigel cope

Attached: brexit.png (800x1200, 546K)

Stop caring about your nation, focus on elevating only yourself and those you care for.

Good quality bait, perfectly executed. Bravo.

India is a superpower, them alone and us could stomp Russia, they are still using ww2 era weapons.
yeah but EU trying to focus us affects me and those I care for
not bait retard

But that would solve a lot of things.

>Old people would die
>There would be jobs
>Shitskins stop coming here
>This nigger economy would collapse
DO

Yes, keep the good work.

;)

they owe us for WW2 pay denbts germany

india is a good ally to russia, trades with russia and indians resent you for your pathetic colonization attempt
india would side with russia and CRUSH your pathetic inbred kind

Never forgetti moms spaghetti
Try it. I am curious what happens then

What happens when we attack you is simple, same thing that always happens, happens. We decimate you. You are not even a challenge
No they wouldn't India is closer to us, and if not America would back us

pay WW2 denbts germany

Attached: 1551106104808.png (645x773, 49K)

more relevant than you.

We are the most relevant country in the world retard, in terms of history, accomplishments etc. The order is

UK
America
China
Russia
Everyone else

lmao look at this deluded bong

Attached: 1516976597847.jpg (320x320, 27K)

Please stop

Attached: apudoctor.png (1063x1063, 245K)

it is facts
We merked you twice
fuck off liberal traitor

Thanks for functioning as tax havens for the world's megacorporations
Truly a service to mankind, we really should be grateful

Attached: sink_ofc_conduit_tax_haven_dec042017.jpg (600x522, 40K)

Yes mate you go fight the entire European continent over what is effectively a trade dispute and I'll sit here and have a fag

>it is facts
kek

>You are not even a challenge
Oi m8 you got a loicense for that bullshit, ya mental wanker?

I dont have money

Attached: 1551235488265.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

We are an irrelevant, rapidly decaying service economy that is not self sufficient. Brexit will see us prostituting ourselves to America in order to get a trade deal. Nonwhite immigration will skyrocket as pakis use our newfound "commonwealth ties" to bring their entire families over. Your ilk are not helping.

Also don't use liberal in the yank way lad it's quite embarrassing.

Attached: 1536009921107.png (421x460, 252K)

>your mind on BBC News
You got any women left for us Brits or have they all been gang raped by your immigrants?

Attached: 1551534982864.jpg (750x646, 62K)

That's quite ironic coming from Mr. Rotherham.

Imagine starting two world wars, getting stomped both times and as punishment you basically become the migration capital of the world.

your stupidity feeded by tabloids and Jow Forums

What do we manufacture?
We're a fucking party state, there is zero chance of this country ever getting back to the way it was, and I'm that vein I can support no deal because it might fuck us up so hard that we wake the fuck up.

Attached: 809.jpg (625x626, 34K)

You had literally stolen a quarter of the globe with violence and perfidy, murdered untold millions of people, and you think you're the good guys?

>liberal education
Please kill yourself

T. Guardian reader

Attached: 08F1D01A-8019-417E-9FBE-2D280D08C5CD.png (217x232, 9K)

Based and accelerationpilled

>migration capital of the world.
That's London though.

Your former colonies have no interest to trade with your island since they trade with the EU

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

No that is Germany mate

Gott strafe England

I'm fucking serious. Most of this country just wants to go out and get fucked up. They have no reason to care.
You're actually a chimp if you think that the sub 90 IQ northern boomers will save this fucking shithole of a country. All we have is our history. Stop thinking we have things everyone else wants. We don't. We may as well be Singapore but bigger and less nice.

that's london

Er strafe es

You should really check the stats again fren.

Attached: 1550353714516.png (463x479, 274K)

Your country was more diverse 8 years ago than Germany is today

Attached: r6unt87.jpg (498x518, 61K)

Thanks for all the (YOUs) lads, just some bait while I am studying. While I have you here though any good Movie Recs to watch on Netflix?

>i was just pretending to be a retard
as always, never change bong, who could we laugh at otherwise.

Keep studying homie

Cringe

>gets rekt
>"lol it's just a bait bro"

Attached: 1497543454183.jpg (640x480, 35K)

reddit

retards see

is Zulu available?

come on lad we're all brothers.
calm down

>y-y-you are retards since you didn't figure out i was pretending to be a retard
retard.

I do not watch old movies

It was the UK that declared war on Germany.

New kids TURBO. dont know if its on Netflix tho but it's a really good one

Your loss.

Attached: When the Wind Blows (1986).jpg (357x500, 36K)

Why are the French so salty, is it because you are known for being cowards?

BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF HEY THERE GO THE PERFIDIOUS ANGLO BLUFF TRAIN RUN ON ANGLO DELUSIONS AND BLUFF BLUFF BLUFF CHOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: english secret.jpg (616x907, 537K)

>y-y-you salty, y-y-you coward
keep making us laugh

>us
cringe

>cringe
go give your downvotes elsewhere reddit

yikes

Quit being tsundere

such in a good mood to study i guess stupid bong.

My cock is way bigger than yours

Omfg just fuck already

you're such a fag, no wonder why you bongs need sarcasm.

I bet you got all flush when I said that you little faggot

so you're a fag, an underaged retard and on top if that you post under a bong flag, damn your life must be so suffering.

>Why do Germany have the balls to say to us we will have to pay the EU money when they owe fucking billions for WW2.
Germany isn't the EU. You need to give Finland money too.

No deal seems like the best option at this point desu

>so you're a fag, an underaged retard and on top if that you post under a bong flag, damn your life must be so suffering.

Attached: E868853C-4023-41A7-B395-DC754D6210EA.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

keep going, you're in the mood to study

have you even looked up the trailer for the movie i suggested?

That isn't me, and no because it is most likely CP

Its a dutch comedy

Of course it is

>India and Canada

Attached: FE8CB6EA-FC64-4588-AD6C-F168DADBC8AA.jpg (480x640, 12K)

We do manufacture some things, but only high value products. There's nothing wrong with services.