A New Zealand concert that is held every year for hippies was evacuated after someone showed up with a “far right...

A New Zealand concert that is held every year for hippies was evacuated after someone showed up with a “far right tattoo”

does your country do this too?

Attached: 85D51565-F509-49BB-BE1F-93123202D0F2.png (640x1136, 409K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sXQkXXBqj_U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

holy shit, NZ has gone full retard

What even is a far right tattoo?

Can't blame normies for overreacting the media has been going in hard on le ebil white supremacists waiting to kill you at any moment since the shooting happened

Good, the more outrageous they are, the more people realise how retarded this safe space bullshit has gone.

what isn't a far-right tattoo?
every european symbolism is racist and every other is cultural appropriation

tribals maybe? Most right wingers over here seem to have tribals or a scorpion somewhere.

This..is embarrassing.

Attached: 1544951236586.png (657x527, 15K)

>full retard
This is completely understandable after the Christchurch shooting.
Now that New Zealand has gone full America, if I lived there I wouldn't want to risk the chance of some white trash running amok and shooting everyone up.

>tfw qt at uni called me an alt right incel for reading Jung in public

Attached: images (1).jpg (340x256, 11K)

>full America
It’s compulsory to fly the rebel flag here

And people laugh at us

Still think women only festivals to stop muslims from groping is worse than one stage getting evacuated for half an hour to investigate a bomb threat

>a far right man sighted on place full of opposite people they hated.
Why this an embarrassment? normal reaction is running away indeed.

Apparently NZ also removed Jordan Petersons book from distribution.

lol

As far as i saw it was only one book store

It was only one store (whitcoulls) that did that because of pic related. Just like how our government didn't block Jow Forums it was the isps who took it upon themselves

Attached: jordie pedoson.jpg (2048x1364, 529K)

Still funny.

I was actually thinking of visiting at some point but by the looks of it it'll take years for this joke of a country to recover
I didn't expect this of them desu

>This is completely understandable after the Christchurch shooting.
France should have been on complete lockdown after the Bataclan shooting then, everytime a raghead showed up at a public place they should have evacuated everything.

Good, you're probably that one rude cunt who spergs out about people "not understanding Nietzsche"

you can only have tattoos from pop culture and cartoons. if you get anything real or meaningful you will be banned from parties

youtu.be/sXQkXXBqj_U

What's the next step, Kiwiland? Behead the Queen and adopt Islam as the official (and only) religion of New-Zealand?

I’m really surprised that NZ elevated themselves to this level of SJW

This is worse than the US and Canada. Sad.

Neck yourself, Mediterranean Nigger

>safe space bullshit
Aren’t Jow Forumsyps the ones staying to their own niche corners of the internet and never interacting with the outside world expect to kill people?

well I mean, she's not wrong is she?

you have more than one?

Hello Räddit

lol

NZ annexation when

We used to bust nazi concerts all the time during the 90s but for some reason they just allow shit like this to happen during the last years.