E

N

I

I

Attached: mg.gif (16x11, 362)

N

We did it Reddit...

Have Réunion instead.

Do you have money for a quick boat trip to mady?

M

A

D

C

Pidoг

Europeans welcome here. Turism is good for economics.

Attached: 135.jpg (1200x900, 594K)

You can visit Pushcha to see saved European nature.

Attached: 020.jpg (1600x900, 166K)

Also you can see European bizons.

Attached: azbpshl0.jpg (800x549, 375K)

I've heard Belarus is pretty comfy to visit

poo poo :D

I want visit Minsk. Are the people well-mannered in Belarus? How do they feel about Russians and Westerners?

Yes, Minsk is more comfortable for foreighners, but if you want to see nature you should go to Belovezskaya Pushcha or to Braslav Lakes.

Attached: 0PTSeB30xzc.jpg (1024x678, 227K)

>How do they feel about Russians and Westerners
Maybe, someone will try to cheat you, but you deserve it.

Attached: Vi.jpg (550x666, 62K)

Would I be considered a foreigner if I'm just a Russian diaspora and can speak Russian near-fluently?

Are Belarussians firendly towards (white) foreigners? Can you get by by only speaking english? Can you find love in Belarus, even if you are on the spergy side and can barely talk to womens?

If you speak English only you will face some difficulties. If you want to marry, there lots of websites where you can find a belorussian bride.

I don't want to marry, just a qt gf to cuddle with and to provide her a decent life, without being judged for not being Chad Thundercock.

I'm not pimp, Nils. You can find sex in Belarus easier than a bride. Just go and watch websites for it.

What language do Belarusians speak? I speak Russian and English.

Belorussians speak Russian mostly now.

Attached: minsk_gr.jpg (1200x800, 399K)

How impressive would it be if I as a foreigner said a few things in Belorussian?

That's a pretty forest.

Belorussian language is rare, few people speak it, but you will be understood I think.

It's a peace of virgin nature. It's a national park of Belarus, you can spend some euroes there.

Attached: iSpoOtXO2s0.jpg (1024x678, 186K)

>Belorussian language is rare
Why

Russian colony.

You would get weird looks, lol

The state of this country

This lad trades sovereignty for cheap oil

Attached: download (1).jpg (183x275, 6K)

From what i know is that most of people here visit it cuz it has european style enviroment standards

because it's absolutely useless