Ugghhhhh...What could have been

>ugghhhhh...What could have been...

Attached: FFDC6DD4-7A36-44FC-B982-62559066ABCB.jpg (1854x927, 326K)

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would vote for her if the election was held again today, and if you wouldn't do the same you probably live in a trailer park

I would vote for Aleppo man

Attached: GJ-Upper-Shot-8.png (1216x1194, 247K)

Hillary was fucking based.

Attached: oh no.jpg (780x647, 72K)

Orange man good

Attached: 1553409600535.png (268x326, 73K)

Why is america so cucked in term of elections? Literally get to choose between cancer and aids

I don't see why 'pedes opposed female leadership of the US. Women after their menopauze become ruthless as fuck. If my mom were in charge of the US China would be nuclear rubble by now.

rubbery monkey lips spat out this post

is this why clitary received 70% of all jewish money in the election?

He's not great but he's certainly better than the alternative. If you're white there's literally no reason to be voting for the demoRat party, they legitimately hate you and want you replaced with a gullible two-digit IQ shitskin

You mean like the jews who are supported by the Republicans

Because they're all incels who blame their situation on non whites/women/jews rather than admitting they're losers who need to change their ways if they want to achieve the things they want in life.

nice generalization you dumb fuck

ISIS would be a good and healthy boy

The reddest states literally have the lowest overall IQ.

Bernie Sanders was an alright 2nd option to Trump its too bad he cucked out to Hillary and friends in the end

Anyway so far I unironically prefer Yang to Trump for 2020 just based on economic policy. Nothing against Trump but I objectively think Yang can improve the country at a faster pace. I'm getting old and having the scandinavian-esque UBI meme doesn't sound bad at all.

>if you don't support my candidate you're subhuman waste of human garbage
Why do Americans get so aggressive over politics? You act like football fanatics over here, politics is not a team sport ffs

Attached: 1477846866472.jpg (633x638, 143K)

>t. buttblasted incel

Attached: 1543432504756.jpg (800x721, 166K)

nice projection retard

Would be as shit but with less memes

Fuck america btw