thoughts on åland?

Attached: åland.png (560x366, 2K)

what?

It's cute

what is that lol

cheap alcohol
very good

Whites

Attached: Screenshot_20190324_144308.jpg (1080x1731, 351K)

Ahvenanmaa not Åland, okay?

Potato chips and xenophobia

Literally never heard of it in my life before

They should become a part of Sweden.

Fuck off

based

gibsmedat the island

Attached: 1528549058428.jpg (1456x896, 98K)

They don't want to though. If they were part of Sweden they'd have black and brown dick forced up their orifices and no special rights.

Based Japan

This, they even voted to become part of Sweden but insane Finnish nationalists wouldn't let ålanders join Sweden. Gross violation of democratic will of the people imo.

rightful swedish soil free of finnshits
sorry for this
based

Based. If Sweden took over Åland would turn into a shitshow.
Swedes are unfit to rule themselves.

wtf I love russia now

>insane Finnish nationalists
topkek it was Fenno-Swedes who vanted a votebank for their party
>Merit is also attributed to Finland's Envoy to Japan, professor G.J. Ramstedt, who managed to point out to the Japanese delegation in the League of Nations that the Åland Islands are in fact a continuous archipelago that joins it with Finland, and furthermore, that deep sea waters separate them from Sweden. Japan's own interests in controlling Pacific islands would be aided by such a precedent, and it consequently gave important support to Finland.[2]

Is Åland the last bastion of Swedishness?

Yes. It's like traveling back in time. It's very nice. I will be very sad if they decide to reunite with Sweden or even Finland.

LMAO, the Finnish mainland is connected to Russia by land so there's no reason for Finland to be independent from Russia.

>Fenno-Swede """"logic""""""

It’s the only place where Swedes are safe from themselves.

But yeah I think that majority of rational Finns would like Åland to become independent or part of Sweden whatever Ålanders themselves wish.

Only real problem is that we wouldn't control our coastal waters. We'd probably have to annex everything up to Sottunga at least.

I met a couple from Åland when they visited here. They were incredibly surprised when I knew that they're ethnic Swedes, but part of Finland due to the League of Nations. They were absolutely floored when I mentioned I knew they were locally/regionally famous for their potato chips. They even said they had a bag with them in their car and offered me some, lmao.

Very nice couple, we keep in touch. They look VERY Swedish. Tbh they'd probably have the cutest kids ever but the wife cares more for cats, what a shame.

As a Fenno Swede it's quite nice to spend a bit of the summer there. I agree though that many there really have an inflated value of their importance.

Should be genocided.