I'm a 166cm and 47kg male

I'm a 166cm and 47kg male.

Attached: 1549694317806.jpg (1600x2160, 216K)

Cute

Attached: 1546380031508.gif (500x264, 1.3M)

just b urslef brah

"""""""Male""""""

I’m a 176cm and 50kg male.

180cm
71 kg
Manlets Fuck off

I'm a 186cm 79kg """""""""male""""""""

I'm 188cm and 117kg. You'd make for a good belt on me.

im 188cm and 118kg lol

Attached: 1553431348951.jpg (960x769, 104K)

I am 191cm and weighed in at 67,7kg this morning

185cm and 75kg
I wanna gain 10kg

Lose weight fattie

177 cm 81 kg

Manlet and big boy

170cm
62kg bull

I'm 169 and 52kg

empty your bladder and become me

big bones

I'm 16 years old

cute ankara user >.>

Attached: 1553419426298.jpg (850x850, 170K)

>.t

Attached: 68F0A70D-6C50-417A-9A41-2A8939B0DCDA.jpg (1536x1136, 874K)

Jannys gonna freak

how many years do you lift weights lol

just b urself bro

Attached: 1551672031368.jpg (699x645, 30K)

I'm a 169cm short "male" manlet 52kg midget.
That puts me at 18.2 BMI.
I was 17 BMI not too long ago, but I started working out and raised my caloric intake.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 166K)

I'm 175cm 58.5Kg

It sounds bad but I've struggled to keep my weight reasonable for a long time. At my worst I was under 50Kg and had to stay at an eating disorders outpatient unit at the hospital. In the last year or so though, I've improved a lot of shitty eating habits like skipping breakfast and depression fasting, and though I've had a couple of dips I've generally been able to keep my weight steady without so much struggle. Feeling cautiously optimistic, next target is 62Kg.

Shave your entire body, work on your glutes and become a twink

Oh, you are a 169cm short "male" manlet 52kg midget too.
It's a small world.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 166K)

Were you in an eating disorders unit at the same weight/height as me?
D-does that mean I should be in an eating disorders unit...?

Only thing smaller is my korean dick

im 5'4" and 160lbs

Attached: 1548287321827.png (228x221, 9K)

one can't even see him desu

i'm a 1,96m 84kg MAN and im in the process of lowering my bodyfat%

since early highschool so 13years, you?

Attached: iu[1].jpg (800x1202, 184K)

Koreaboos on interpals deserve to be exterminated

Braindead subhumans

you are currently me if I was 1cm taller

185cm 60 kg here.

Attached: 1550083200595.jpg (435x344, 26K)

>filters
>cap
>hidden face
I literally just get it (fetish), because I tought it was some "celeb" desu.

173 cm and 90 kilos here and I'm not even a fat fuck.

Perhaps. Mine was an optional referral, a space opened up and my GP offered it saying it could be a good idea. I spent a few months with a group of people with anorexia or bulemia, supervised group meals and mandatory post-meal observtion periods to stop people going to the toilet and throwing up. None of this stuff really bothered me because I didn't fear gaininng weight or calorific food, but most meals would end with someone crying, possibly having a breakdown. People trying to chug water before the weekly weigh-in so they wouldn't get flagged for attention, jogging on the spot and doing pushups whenever a nurse let them out of sight, all sorts of behaviour. One of the tests they did on incoming patients during examination was tp ask them to stand from a squatting position; many had such atrophied muscles they couldn't even do it,

I'm telling you all this because being on an eating disorders unit doesn't mean having an extreme relatioship with food. In my case, and probabkly your case, it could just be a pathological apathy to eating that makes us skeletal over long periods. There's hope though, because even some of these extreme anorexics recovered, and you, even after many failures, could too. I've come along way, and it often felt utterly hopeless.

I'm a 175cm and 66kg """male"""

same

hello fellow skinny people

178cm 55kg male checking in, trying my best to gain a small amount of weight so im not a skeleton but can't seem to even gain a pound

at least im gay so there are people into weird skeletons like me

>pathological apathy to eating
Couldn’t have put it better myself to be honest, I’ve refused going into an eating disorders unit because I don’t necessarily have an eating disorder, I simply couldn’t care less about eating and my health. I don’t think I would benefit from being admitted to that sort of ward, but if you feel you have benefitted then I may consider it.
Was that programme through the NHS or was it an external therapy group? Did you have to pay for the treatment? If so I’m not even sure I could afford it since I can hardly afford to buy myself food I would want to eat.

177/71

feels bad man..I can't gain even 4 kilos

Teach me your ways please.

ss+gomad
/thread

I am 183cm and 72kg. Used to weigh over a hundred. Losing weight changed nothing, I still look disgusting, with loose skin all over my body, especially my gut.

You might want to start eating once in a while.

CUTE

Attached: ahegao 4.jpg (480x480, 49K)

182cm
77kg
Get on my level losers

Attached: 1551370096368.png (1308x1332, 164K)

It was NHS. I got to 62Kg in the end, but slowly went down to 57Kg then back to whre I am now. I haven't maintained 62 but I certaintly haven't ever gone anywhere near as low as the worst point. Have you talked to your doctor about depression? Do you have a job? Do you have friends you meet IRL? These are all things that improved my eating situation.

189cm and 94 kg
been working out for a month now and gained weight :^(

Attached: 1537742742405s.jpg (250x200, 6K)

Imagine the possibilities

Attached: vegeta and astolfo.jpg (510x304, 117K)

Why do you want to gain? You are perfect already :3

try intermediate fasting, don't eat anything from 9pm-3pm or you could do the 2 day fast per week method

>178cm
>59kg

Attached: 1539518323642.jpg (732x928, 193K)

Im 175cm and 125kg

Attached: 1551218197654.png (1366x768, 62K)

The reason for my apathy towards my health is that I really don’t feel any reason to maintain a healthy weight; no, I do not have friends, no, I don’t feel I’m capable of work (due to lack of physical and social ability), yes, I have spoken to my doctor but the health/therapy services here where I live are so abhorrent that it takes upwards of 2 months for me to get an appointment, not like the sessions with my GP or my therapist help anyway.
Sure, if I had some sort of reason to get better such as friends or a stable job then I likely wouldn’t be at my current weight but I’d almost rather waste away and do nothing about it than put any effort into reaching (and maintaining) a healthy BMI.

im 179cm and 76kg :)

Interesting, dont you get Hungry?
If I dont eat my stomach grumbles loudly so I cant ignore it.

186cm 60 kg
frick the hickety heck off.

fat people should be killed
they are a waste of resources, they stop human progress all the time because they can't stop thinking about food, they are a burden on healthcare. We should employ Duterte policies in regards to these kind of disgusting addicts.

tummy please ^-^

Try me bitch, I'll crush you under my fist like the 50kg "male" that you are.

Attached: 1501656986398.png (785x757, 65K)

I can't because file rangeban ;_;

185 cm 87.5 kg about 16 % bf 17 cm Penis

You can post it on imgur or smth

163cm 59kg

>182cm 47kg
>BMI is like 14.2 or something
>'severely underweight', apparently
>always hungry but don't like eating because it feels very bad to eat unhealthy food
>think i feel this way because all my family was fat when i was growing up
>always obsessed with food, watch over 50 cooking videos per day on youtube minimum
>a few years ago read a book about symbiotic relationship between microbes and animals
>became convinced that i had microbes in my belly, special microbes, that allowed me to get 3 times as much calories from food, so i should eat less, and also would allow me to eat grass
>lost like 30lbs
>had diagrams of the microbes and wrote fake journal articles that were all over my desks
>at one point got to 45kg and put into care, gained 9kgs
>got back down to 47kg luckily

i hate food

Attached: thankspal.jpg (600x598, 52K)

Anorexia

>1.71m
>95 kg
thicc thighs and naturally broad body so i don't look too fat

girl?

It’s okay Nige, we’re all gonna make it someday.
Do us a favour and have a can of Pringles please.

>he doesnt know in order to be considered a true man in europe you need to be at least 190

I get hungry more often nowaways but before the answer was no. I would go long periods without feeling like eating anything, especially mornings, and once it's a habit your body doesn't really complain about it anymore. I would only start feeling vaguely hungry at mid afternoon because I'd been skipping breakfast for years. Also I would neglect to drink water so at mealtimes the first thing I'd do is drink a load of water to quench my thirst, then my stomach is full and it's harder to eat.

>1. 9 m
> 60 kg
I don’t fit this country’s buses and tables

I see, but nowadays you eat?

this but unironically
NOTE to the FBI agent reading this : I do not intend to kill or harm anyone based on his weight, religion or skin colour, anything I posted here is to be considered LARPing or post-ironic posting, I do not validate or condemn any opinion expressed on this website

A-atleast you live in korea so it isn't quite that bad, is it?
t. 177cm 65kg and kind of get your feels due to this country of lanklets

You're really in a chicken-egg situation here. I know this will sound like sentimental wank but it's important to realise an inherent value that people have, and it's something you have yourself. You can benefit from eating healthily for your own sake, even without a job or friends, though both of those things help because they provide structure and support. Of course, if you dpn't want any change then there isn't purpose to doing anything, but I think even if it's difficult to admit, you do want change at some level. The only circumstance someone could want no change is if they're entirely satisfied with life - are you?

KILL FATTY PEOPLE
HEY FBI AGENT READING THIS
FUCK YOU
ARE YOU FAT???
I'LL KILL YOU BITCH
I'M BETTER THEN FBI

I am glad you've escaped North Korea. Hope you'll be OK

unironically kys

184 cm, 92 kg. I think I have the frame for being 100 kg without being fat. Peak performance for me is probably 85-95, but right now I have too much fat and too little muscle.

I do yeah, weekends can still be pretty hard though. Routine really helps with these things and not having to get up for work can really fuck things up and my entire day is unproductive.

Foda-se mouro lisboeta do caralho.

Attached: 1465120186655.png (737x758, 158K)

fat people are disgusting.
the more I learn about fat people, the more amazed I am how they can't perform basic human functions. we see fat people as less than human because of this. Fat FBI agents are made fun of inside the FBI. Fat people are a lower caste that permeates society and their diseased bodies are an afront to life.

PORRA CAAARAAAAAALHOOO

I want to change but I’m not willing to put in the effort to do so if I’m being honest. Been lethargic my whole life and that chronic laziness has been eating away at my weight to the point where I can’t even be bothered to eat, and now I feel like I’m at the point where the amount of effort I’d have to put in to be content with myself wouldn’t be worth the end result of being happy.
Not sure if I’m content with being a total Skeletor but I’d certainly welcome change to my circumstances if that would mean me getting back on my feet but I’ve pretty much accepted that my circumstances aren’t going to change ‘til I do.
I’ll stop blogposting, but cheers for the advice. You’re a good lad and I’m hoping you get to the weight where you want to be soon enough.

Ah-hem atençao convidados, teño unha cousa que dicir.
POORRAAAAAAAA

Attached: 21.png (1024x511, 213K)

I'm a 172 cm hydromanlet

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

atleast you are not fat. trust me being skinny is as far as bad

174cm
62Kg

Attached: noma.jpg (416x720, 53K)

mata-te
não tens valor

Mata-te ti preto lanklet do caralho.

Attached: 6a2.png (125x127, 44K)

Boy u light

194 cm, 85 kg.

I'd fuck your gf, if you actually had one.

matar-me-ia se isso fizesse com que todos os gordos fossem exterminados. até acreditava em ti, mas os gordos não conseguem manter promessas.

Find reward in the small victories, making your bed or putting a piece of litter in the bin. It doesn't have to be perfect to be good, even a small step is better than. And don't be hard on yourself if you fail. You can do this.

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 67K)