/éire/

Irish Diaspora Edition

Attached: JS79900993.jpg (810x539, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

extra-ie.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/extra.ie/2019/03/24/news/bishop-eamonn-casey-accused-of-rape-of-niece/amp?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE=#aoh=15534389288965&referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s&share=https://extra.ie/2019/03/24/news/bishop-eamonn-casey-accused-of-rape-of-niece
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Ethnic_groups_in_Ireland
irishtimes.com/opinion/irish-caste-system-tags-refugees-as-lepers-1.1214195
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>we need abortion because of overpopulation
>we need immigrants because we don't reproduce enough
What the FUCK is wrong with the fenianry?

Attached: 1531490371547.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Jews lad

I really don't understand gacha game. Like where is the gameplay?

Attached: 1524791348834.jpg (1000x1414, 179K)

Despairmentative, lads

Attached: 1553375396264.jpg (852x370, 31K)

>bun-postáil as béarla
yikes

extra-ie.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/extra.ie/2019/03/24/news/bishop-eamonn-casey-accused-of-rape-of-niece/amp?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE=#aoh=15534389288965&referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s&share=https://extra.ie/2019/03/24/news/bishop-eamonn-casey-accused-of-rape-of-niece

Country's fucked

Attached: 1498946150856.jpg (850x843, 174K)

How come?

Just is

I heard corned beef /salt beef isn't too huge there, but in the US that's what tons of people eat on st pats. Whats the deal with that? The Irish don't like grey boiled beef?

Attached: 8a562ba426256ff72b03b5f6bd86f655.jpg (268x268, 13K)

Because the Irish Film Board won't fund our kino.

Attached: Battle Cattle (complete).png (768x1024, 1.05M)

>Severe lack of minorities
Everyone knows that bovines fall into the same category as Irish Travellers and Polish people.
Are Battle Cattle considered "men" or would "bull" be more appropriate?
Very nice OC though, a true masterpiece

potato

brown manlet spic

Marty Morrissey and Bernard o Shea kino coming up

>Are Battle Cattle considered "men" or would "bull" be more appropriate?
Bulls are the super units. They're 50 feet tall and consume only the highest quality of radioactive grass.

>Very nice OC though, a true masterpiece
I aim to please.

Is it supposed to be a fashion show or is that what they used for the ads?

Attached: 1523556210784.png (454x470, 166K)

Which game? I like LLSIF which is a rhythm game combined with a visual novel

For me, it's all-or-nothing with Irish. No point just having the OP in Irish and giving off the impression that we speak it here if we don't

My first thought was that he was referring to pic related

Attached: 980x.jpg (471x620, 43K)

>For me, it's all-or-nothing with Irish. No point just having the OP in Irish and giving off the impression that we speak it here if we don't
It serves as both an easy way to throw a bit of Gaeilge in while also being the slightest bit of effort that might deter the laziest shitposters

That pic is west kraut af

Who's watching the hurling?

Are north dubs or south dubs more disliked? asking for a cara

Mise. Galway's off to a good start.

As a non dub they both seem equally shite

Nah lad Wales vs Slovakia

North Dubs for their hideous accents. South Dubs are the capital for West Britism and are responsible for everything bad RTÉ does.

why is éire so afraid of dubs?

Dubs fear the Gaelic man. And to a greater extent, the Gaelic cow.

a French girl flashed her leg at me when we were walking through the National Museum of Ireland

I'm in south dublin and I have to agree, north dub accent is a crime to humanity. Imo it goes

Cork > rest of Munster > Leinster (not including north dublin) > Midlands > Connacht > Ulster > North Dublin

>getting a goal from that far out

Attached: 1542970417791.jpg (419x419, 152K)

How conscious are you of your mortality lads?

I always expect I'll live for ages but then out of nowhere just how fragile life is hits me and causes a massive mindfuck

I don't fear them, I just think they have this superiority complex to the rest of the country

I'm not afraid of death, but my greatest fear is dying. Being alive , but knowing you're close to eternal nothingness is fucking terrifying, even though you've spent most of time in it

You must hate Cork people too then

Come a united Ireland we will take a massive hit to the economy short to mid term and suffer the heavy, heavy cultural burden of unionists being represented in the Dail and trying to undo the marriage and abortion referendums among other things.

That is more than meeting them half way.

Ireland is in the CTA with Britain so their movement to Britain and back will not be impeded.

Much like the nationalists in the North under the GFA are now they will be able to feel like they are part of another country while being ruled by another that they don't like.

Any suggestions of joining the Commonwealth can be just laughed at.

Last sentence is the only one of yours that isn't absolutely retarded

>[REDDIT SPACE]
didn't read

Yeah their armchair republicanism is really cringe

>armchair republicanism
the fuck is this lol? Armchair republicanism? So only people who join the IRA can be republicans now?

If you think they're just going to hand it over then you're wrong, be ready for war

Rude cunt

>No point just having the OP in Irish and giving off the impression that we speak it here if we don't
This is the wrong attitude. It gives the impression that we have conceded to the West Brits among us. All titles should be in Irish.

Attached: 1546952379340.jpg (497x709, 83K)

as a Brazilian Irish living in Blanchardstown, I just wanted to let you assholes know that you're racist opinions are completely irrelevant and people are generally more eager to deport you than me. That's all, bye.

They're obsessed with being anti Britain yet never talk about how their city is like 14% non irish

>we will take a massive hit to the economy short to mid term
Hard border would be a thousand times worse for our economy. People tend to overstate how poor the north is as well.

>unionists being represented in the Dail and trying to undo the marriage and abortion referendums
They won't be able. They would have nowhere near enough seats to make a difference. Plus, a lot of votes for the DUP come from unionists who disagree with their policies but continue to elect them because they fear Sinn Féin getting more seats over divided unionist parties in Stormont. That would fall apart in a united Ireland.

Attached: 1531877411566.png (640x480, 439K)

t. Player of FGO.

Nice pic though.

Attached: 1523686047328.png (1920x1200, 1.59M)

>Blanchardstown
my condolences
going from one favela to another

who is they? You mean Sinn Fein and stuff? I would argue they are republican just not nationalist anymore

Do you even speak irish, user?

Absolutely based post.

Yes, but I'm not fluent. I would love to be, but it would require time and motivation that I am currently lacking.

cork and munster sound low IQ

>not liking the north Dublin accent on girls
Shit taste desu

Attached: 1491605103776.jpg (800x450, 73K)

Because they live in Dublin, which is a crime-ridden shithole.

I agree, still don't like cork people though. They sound like the most common muck I've ever heard.

Aren't you the spic that's always crying about muh wacism?

You make a good point but unfortunately most of Ireland is like this nowadays. It's Reddit - the mindset

You should consider killing yourself. Seriously. Brown people like you must be dying inside already anyway because you know you'll never be white. It's great. Can't wait to genocide you.

I'm sure you could squeeze in a half hour a night

bacist and Howthpilled

Yeah, keep writing angry rants and fantasies online while Ireland keeps getting more and more progressive. That'll save society, since you're too fat to get out of the basement door anyway.

Is na rátaí breitheanna é.
Má go bhfuil rud amháin ann ag teastail uaim a bheith i bhur gcuimhne, is ea go gcaithfidh na rátaí breitheanna a athrú. Fiú go sheolfaimis na neamh-Eorpaigh go léir ónár dtíortha amárach, bheimis fós ag dul i bíseach chuig lobhadh agus faoi dheireadh, báis.

Gach lá, éirimid níos lú in uimhir, fásaimid níos sine, fásaimid níos lagú. Ag an gcríoch, ní mór dúinn filleadh ar leibhéil torthúlachta athsholáthar, nó maróidh sé muid.

Chun daonra a choinneáil, ní mór do na daoine ráta breithe a sroicheann leibhéal torthúlacht athsholáthar a bhaint amach. I ndomhan an Iarthair, is é seo go garbh 2.06 breitheanna in aghaidh na mná.

Níl aon tír amháin san Iarthar, níl aon náisiún bán ann, a shroicheann na leibhéil seo. Níl san Eoraip, nó sna Meiriceá, níl san Ástrail nó sa Nua-Shéalainn. Tá teip leis na daoine bána le atáirgeadh, le chlainne a dhéanamh, agus le leanaí a bheith acu.

Ach in ainneoin an leibhéal torthúlacht fo-athsholáthar seo, tá daonra an Iarthair ag méadú, agus go tapaidh.
Conas is féidir é seo?

Tá meall-inmirce agus na rátaí torthúlachta níos airde atá ag na inmircigh taobh thiar den méadú i ndaonra seo. Tá an géarchéim meallinmirce agus torthúlacht fo-athsholáthar seo ina ionsaí muintir na hEorpa, a, mura combaithe, dtreoróidh chuig athsholáthar ciníoch agus cultúrtha iomlán muintir na hEorpa.

Fuck off nazi freak, people have hopes and dreams and aren't meant to be a factory just spitting out kids for your autistic fantasies.

Attached: d3f0a859cb595755d7480ea9956206b0.png (1280x544, 560K)

>all these wides
Galway please.

Attached: 1527009688535.jpg (484x396, 40K)

Can't wait for the championship to start.

Did you even understand a single word of what he said or do you just belch out pre-prepared bait posts?

>pre-prepared bait posts
Maybe yikes is an AI?

>we need to have more kids!
>Whites don't but the population goes up?
>How?! muh evil brown people waaaa everyone should be a breeding machine pumping out children
That's what he said I don't give a damn if we're replaced by Polish, Asians, Africans or Antarcticans as the majority. And if you are worried and crying about it let's just say you'll never ever increase the birth rate.

Ask the most famous Irish personality on int anything.

>if you’re worried about low IQ, high crime populations becoming a minority you’ll never have children

Idiot. Also, right wingers have more children.

bout to watch calvary lads

lmao. enjoy you're children boiling to death from overconsumption and overpopulation pushing global warming.

Tell that to the Africans having 10 kids faggot

why are you gay

Is that Sherlock tv show any good?

Nah, I have no relevancy but as another Irish person I can influence them not to increase overpopulation.

>boiling to death
Ireland will be safe in that regard.

wish Yikesfaggot really would commit sudoku

The more irish people the better

move to boston if you feel that way, fascist.

I think we need to purge /éire/ and start over

Funny you would have no objection if I said more black people or more brown people. You really are a hypocritical little shit.

lmao enjoy sitting in your basement getting enraged by Irish PoC existing until your heart bursts at 20

They're not Irish and they never will be

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Ethnic_groups_in_Ireland

They can be and are.

Still not convinced that Yigger isn't just a Jow Forumsack false-flagging to try and prove that extreme leftists can be the downfall of communities

>in Ireland
>not of Ireland
Ag smaoineadh.

Being born in a stable doesn't make you a horse

Attached: Sir_Arthur_Wellesley,_1st_Duke_of_Wellington.png (800x1093, 1.47M)

And if it did then Christianity would be a wildly different religion.

Attached: heh heh.jpg (599x434, 87K)

People outside of Dublin: Ha! Are you on the gear? Sure Dublin's just a shithole full of scumbags. G'back to the pale ye west brit.

Dub: Culchie

People outside of Dublin: Omg, wtf? Dubs are so ignorant...

irishtimes.com/opinion/irish-caste-system-tags-refugees-as-lepers-1.1214195

Attached: 2e80ro9mwsi21.jpg (828x619, 43K)

Hello guys, Ellen here. Still doing my FAS course, working diligently toward my glorious Level 6 qualification in Animation. Surely a very important document and one that will help me acquire a job.

I am so glad I pursued this instead of, say, engineering or some science subject. I swear. I am so happy that I could spend time with Juniper and actually kiss another "man". Was amazing! I am totally not some faggot skinny anorexic aberration. I am normal! My family life is amazing.

So glad I am not Howth. Who would want to be successful and have a successful career and be well lauded in ecofascist circles? Who cares about him. Swear, lads.Just going to keep posting my gay little animation stuff on a Burmese tile-sharing agora and live MY life. Howth can't b-beat that!

Attached: 1553424609497.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

>May 21, 2008
It was always too late.

Attached: 1489561776756.gif (500x383, 474K)

>Le Dublin v rest of ireland enmity
Well jewed lad

>Tyrone gets 2 goals, and almost a 3rd, because the goalie was MIA
Sometimes I don't think Galway wants to win.

Attached: 1546059493353.png (223x218, 83K)

Who do we blame for this? It's JOE.ie tier discourse but it's obviously predates that site by many years

Attached: 1527803692323.jpg (500x500, 165K)

>ecofascist
cant read that without pissing myself

>need to study
>want to watch the #GAWA later
Wish I had a work ethic boys, did no work this weekend

Attached: 1526972832999.jpg (1000x1350, 1.08M)

Why would you support the Huns? You a west brit?