Why do poles hate him so much?

why do poles hate him so much?

Attached: kJdUwAkv_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

He's Kashubian and his grandpa was a Wehrmacht officer or something

because he is successful

lol... Britbong, you know nothing.
He seems nice, but he is one of the biggest sharks in the Political sea. He will make EU suck you dry, and your nation will kiss his ass for it.

He is very smart, very goal oriented, and very charismatic. One of the best politicians in EU imo, but he is not and never will be your friend.

unironically i like him

as opposed to the americans?

well GB imo never had such stron Politician to deal with Tusk Junker and Merkel coalition.

I don't know man... I don't have any advice for you now. I'm only happy that Tusk is on Polish side at the end of everything. I personally agree with his agenda and view on Europe and EU. But I know also, that whatever side I am, if I would be on his way, he would do everything to end me.

And GB is right now in very difficult situation. It is humiliated, divided and doesn't have confident government.

I think that whatever you do, you should support Theresa May, as she took the responsibility for your government actions. If UK won't be solid right now, and you will let be divided and played, Tusk will use it without any marcy.

He will try to break British trust for your government also, with his gentle and harmful and careful like dialog. But his actions in real, will try to break your trust and confidence in what you are doing. If you will lose your ground, he will break you.

SO, my advice. You should trust in May, whatever chance you have right now. Support her, and try to stay calm.

>trust in May

absolutely clueless

What choice do you have? Is there any choice for you?

Even other tories would be better than her. They might be close on preferred policy, but at least they could be more open to compromise with parliament, and even if they aren't at least they wouldn't publicaly denounce parliament and try to set the British population against our own democratic institutions. May is a despot. She has to go.

the polish political internet defence force is in action today I see

>May is a despot. She has to go.

xD

If UK will end without any government when Brexit will happen, this gonna be hilarious. I didn't even dream about such thing.

he's a k*Szub

He killed our president.

We're not allowed to talk about that here.

Attached: tusk.png (844x465, 727K)

and Jesus

more like a political mercenary for Merkel and EU

Because he was one of the worst (if not the worst) PMs in the history of Poland. His rule was summed up in the economic stagnation and doubled foreign debt.

german puppet