According to the Russian Academy's study that made headlines in 2014...

According to the Russian Academy's study that made headlines in 2014, more than 40 percent of girls have already lost their virginity by the age of 15; among 650 17-year-olds surveyed in the suburbs of Moscow, not a single virgin was found.
themoscowtimes.com/articles/40-percent-of-russian-girls-lose-virginity-before-reaching-age-of-consent-35849

Attached: 2016_07_06_04_29_42332841_1042762102569374_6368619970850455552_n.jpg (1080x1165, 119K)

>russian academicians

The only kind of banging I tolerate in Russia is Nikita Kruschev's shoe

Now where are the news?

I've always correlated Russian women with depravity and promiscuity. It was only after i started browsing Jow Forums that i realized Westerners thought Russian women were chaste submissive maidens.

>Westerners thought Russian women were chaste submissive maidens.

Nobody think that outside of Jow Forums

its a good day to be an under 14 virgin taker

Moscowites are noviop subhumans.

My Russian gf was a virgin at age 20, she met me at age 18. She was a fatty emo and had just lost weight so I got her very quickly.

Her sister is 10 and is in a relationship with a 15 year old.

She lives in a very rural village

based

no link to the study, no methodology, nothing

the trash is waiting

Get tested for HIV mate

>t.pidorashka in denial

in smaller russian town girls give a birth at the age of 14 desu

based

>among 650 17-year-olds surveyed in the suburbs of Moscow, not a single virgin was found.
Yeah, that's definitely not a real piece of statistics tho. I've been with 2 Russian girls, both super slutty, I'm not trying to disprove what you're implying. But out of 650 random 17 year olds you'll 100% find one that's so ugly that not even their dog will fuck them.

Breaking news: Slavic women are whores.

It is over.

they don't give any information about the whole thing, it's a fake article most likely by some moscow hating russians

This.

Maybe Moscow men should keep their hands off these girls until the girls are legal?

>it's a fake article most likely by some moscow hating russians
but that's how most news about russia are made for germany

My ex was Russian and a virgin at 18, though I’m pretty sure it’s not a common thing. She had pretty overbearing parents and lived in a closed community so that might’ve had something to do with it.

Bump.