Visit my 101 year old grandpa

>visit my 101 year old grandpa
>he's still very strong mentally and a bit physically
>sees me watching anime
>he gets mad
>he says he hates Japan, doesnt trust Japanese
>he starts telling me a story about how in WW2 he saw japs murder children and women in cold blood (depending on how many letters you have in your name, they kill you or spare you and rape a few women), and how he was hiding in the jungle for months until things died down

>tells me not to watch anime again

Attached: 1530033148725.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

based grandpa. an*me is for metally ill manchilds and she knows it you should neck yourself for shaming your family you weak minded faggot

it's well known that anime is japanese psyops to femenize men

cope

Attached: 1549218856631.jpg (500x1200, 60K)

Is there anything he said wrong though?

Anime is great. He's just a geezer. He thinks calculators are satanic.

He was born when the president was Woodrow Wilson and the country was still a colony. He doesn't understand why anime is fun.

Attached: 1542644931479.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

I am jealous. My grandparents are only 85 and 86 and are like blank shells of themselves... they have dementia, my grandfather cannot walk on his own and can barely chew or use a fork and knife. They constantly repeat phrases, they are frequently hostile, and their sense of taste is gone. At least they still remember names, mostly. You are lucky

l don't want to get caught myself seeing anime

>(depending on how many letters you have in your name, they kill you or spare you and rape a few women)
didn't get it

explain

My grandpa is 81 and he has more energy than me

you should kick his old ass

The Japs line you up.
They count the letters in your first name.
If it's odd, you get shot. If it's even, you don't.
My grandma's name was odd, but apparently it had something to do with the fact she had 13 letters so the Japs didn't kill her

My dad died first before my grandpa.

truly subhuman atrocity

Anime is quite literally same as sope operas your granny watches except for people autistic enough to seek a bit more abstract and idealistic reality.
I know that old men’s conservatism can be annoying, but you are literally consuming the media of country that treats or at least treated you as shit. Think about it.

Just don't watch anime around him

Or stop being a weeaboo

weird

>Waaaah how dare you have different opinions to me! Stop ruining my echo chamber!

hahaha this is pure number autism

Why are Asians so autistic about numbers?

Anime is great, why would I stop watching it?
Besides, Japan is pussyfied now, my grandpa even says "they deserve it"

Japan is now one of my country's greatest allies, they literally keep giving us billions of
dollars in aid

Your ancestors the subhumans here
My grandpa told me a story of how Japs would use flamethrowers and burn groups of flips hiding in underground bunkers

Attached: 1551156995558.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

>Your ancestors the subhumans here
yes that's what l mean

What does he think about the nuclear bombing of Japan by America? Was it the right thing to do or does he think it was evil?

Why did you start watching anime while visiting your grandpa

Well I don't give a shit
Pinoys are irrelevant anyways, I don't think you're even of age to post here, so farewell and have a good day sir

>If it's odd, you get shot. If it's even, you don't.
this is pol-pot tier meme

I'm 27.
Also Australia is also irrelevant. I hope I can visit it one day though.

I would rather believe a 101 yr old man than you, of course you are biased.

Because there's nothing to do here. All he does all day is watch TV. Sometimes he cooks, he cleans, goes for a walk, etc but beyond that the house is pretty creepy.

Just don't watch anime around your grandparents fren. Sorry bout your father.

Attached: 1552720686965.jpg (273x229, 28K)

I love my grandpa. He's a made man. From a poor farmer family into a rich businessman.
I can't find myself to kick his ass.

Attached: 1538397002755.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

I honestly don’t understand what’s so great about japanese cartoones: aside from couple of gems I force myself to watch till 3-4th episode and forget about that mediocre boring crap forever.
Japs can go back to being ultra-nationalistic militarist country as soon as situation allows it. Money means nothing, nations that tasted imperial power once always will have the secret dominancy mentality in the deepest unconcsious levels of their blood.

Attached: E3E03B39-803E-4111-8E7D-1F8CE570DB9A.png (739x769, 688K)

Fuck moeshit
Fuck shonengarbage
Fuck post 90s anime
Fuck weaboos

perhaps you should watch nge

>depending on how many letters you have in your name, they kill you or spare you and rape a few women

Tope lel. Is there any nation more autistic than Japanese?

>how he was hiding in the jungle for months until things died down
>invasion of the Philippines by Imperial Japan
>8 December 1941 – 8 May 1942
>He's 101
>He was at least 24 old in 1941

Tell him he's a freaking coward for hiding in jungles for months while women and children were killed. And that you are not like him at all and some children cartoons won't intimidate you as they do intimidate him.

perhaps Rei is my facvurite character of all time

SEA men are weaker than japanese women.

Attached: F819760E-ADFF-437F-AAB9-A5085050C03D.jpg (600x711, 82K)

Philippines was the main victim of ww2 in asia next to China and that's unbelievably little-known

They are fun, entertaining and sometimes very addicting.

If you lived in Soviet Russia during WW2, what would you have done?

People are too busy struggling to survive to do athletics. Maybe basketball sure

>He thinks calculators are satanic.
based and redpilled

>If you lived in Soviet Russia during WW2, what would you have done?
The same thing my grandfather did. Starting in Russia, ending in Germany.

That's what he thought.
Now he uses it all the time.

Fighting is a lost cause especially when America left Flips for dead.

That is true.
That's why both my grandfather have only pure hatred for Japan, and I couldn't blame them.

Attached: 1528134562594.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

And Japanese men are weaker than European women lmao