IT'S OVER

Attached: IMG_3927.png (624x765, 440K)

NOOOOOOOOOO
I wanted to see them STARVE

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Jow Forums BTFO (again)

brits are so pathetic

Jokes aside, the only reasonable way out of this clusterfuck is to revoke A50 pronto.

Bongs are truly pathetic to get raped by EU again

what a fucking fiasco.

Nooooo, Nigel promised us prosperity and more money for NHS.

Attached: e2o893wbwz101.png (402x434, 182K)

How can they rejoin if they never got out in the first place?

britain has the most cucked population imaginable

this
nigel lied

Wow

Attached: 1553359842093.webm (720x1280, 1.74M)

*ahem* a-america?

NOOOOOOO
NO CHLORINE CHICKEN WITH A SIDE OF RAT POISON INJECTED FRENCH FRIES?!
FUCKING EU

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-022156_Chrome.jpg (1344x959, 204K)

They can leave now and rejoin the EU within 10 years or so.

>the Jow Forumsddit right wing wave is finally dying
feels good camarads

we were never leaving

They will be out. You can't undo article 50 without the consent of all EU members.

shut up retard

This was our only chance to rid ourselves of the eternal anglo guys. Now we will have to content with their tea slurping, foul-teethed, cherry-picking, arrogant naysaying asses forever. This is a sad day for europe.

Attached: 1550020285811.gif (400x260, 1.23M)

>>>/kohlchan/

t. brit abroad

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO Brexit was supposed to mean brexit. We were meant to be rid of anglo menace in Europe.

you're literally wrong

lololol get fucked umad trolol

Based cat

My local news reported the pathetic 200 people manifestation that Nigel was doing

Attached: 1546641399626.gif (420x420, 6K)

if ireland voted to reunify the hardline cunts could get the shitty brexit they wanted but it's not going to happen without a general election at the very least as the tories will lose their majority

someone post the result of that cuckold fetish study lmao

...what?

Yeah who would have thought that putting a remainer in charge of brexit might be a bad idea

>In December, the European Court of Justice ruled that the UK can unilaterally revoke Article 50 of the Treaty of the European Union. This means the UK can decide to stay in the EU without the consent of the 27 other member states.

Attached: 1542401156983.png (1500x1001, 985K)

Why :(

When are they going to announce that it was just a giant Monty Python scetch?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Attached: 45345345345.gif (500x208, 999K)

we havent left, and besides tusk and juncker said we can unilaterally (without permission from the EU itself) revoke article 50

No absolute majority = no brexit
It was always like that, Nigel btfo

It was just a prank bro, we never wanted to leave all along haha

Attached: 1481049854400.jpg (601x508, 92K)

The EU should not let them walk this shit off. They must suffer for their retardation.

>German needs to have the joke explained to him
wait, so you thought all of this was for real the entire time? HAHAHAHA OH WOW

This is the new plan? lmao

this

it was obvious from the start

so do they just throw the vote out?

It's as if commiting an economical suicide on the back of a coward like Nigel Farage was a bad idea or something

Nige gathered about 200 right wing neckbeards to defend bexit while the big ass manifastation against it was happening, it was so fucking pathetic

UK is a sovereign state. The EU court of justice confirmed, through a request by the Scottish PM Sturgeon, that the UK can decide to revoke article 50 whenever they want.

BREXIT
MEANS
BREXIT
For fuck's sake I would have enjoyed watching UK burning down

Attached: DIY4F32XoAEIY65.jpg (1200x1095, 111K)

>UK is a sovereign state
I am pretty sure they are an EU vassal at this point being held captive without any independence.

what do you mean
I voted to remain and want a second referendum but revoking it is even better

Revoking the Article 50 and pretending like you're still in charge is probably the most pathetic manouvre they can pull off right now, but I'm sure the Brexiteer dicklets will see it as some sort of victory.

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Imagine how based it would be if the EU kicks them out anyways

Attached: 1446329428606.png (594x604, 499K)

?
they are and have always been sovereign. it's just that their sovereignty doesn't come at the cost of everyone else's, which is what compromising means

Well they certainly will be when they come crawling back.

JAST GET ON WIV ET MAY

I don't really care what they think brexit was a mistake and if you don't go through with it it's good for the country

>vote to leave
>get told they voted wrong by their betters
some fine democracy you got going

UK and every rat on that island must be cut off as soon as possible
Brexit must happen but not for the reason alt right niggers think

Attached: muslim gangs.jpg (1460x962, 678K)

>flag
>wanting russia to win

Attached: 1553002351952.png (645x773, 11K)

Brexit failling
Drumpf won't be re-elected

Feels good man, by 2022 we will elect a left wing president again

Attached: abb57408fc021a1936205d39a7384feb.jpg (886x590, 109K)

I have been reading about this EUSSR for 3 years now keeping Britain captive.
I'm all in favour of revoking article 50 but it seems like it's not really an option.

Are Brits just hoping everyone forgets about Brexit?

You lot are joking right? Brexit still means brexit? I want to see anglos leave Europe....

Britain was never actually going to leave the EU, we just wanted to scare the other EU countries and make them appreciate Britain's contribution to the EU pennybox. Now they'll think twice before the taking the piss with us like they've done in the past.

this

Attached: 1533414936392.png (252x200, 10K)

It's almost as if half the country voted to remain

just waiting for all the old people that voted brexit to die

>but I'm sure the Brexiteer dicklets will see it as some sort of victory.
brexiteers will be seething for generations about how they were betrayed by remain traitours, just you watch
the only good that's going to come out of brexit is that the tory party is finished if the public have any god damn sense

based

Attached: 2ufn31xjtmpy.jpg (631x349, 27K)

They are the nation in the EU with the most opt-outs. They are the ones which are farther from being called an EU vassal. But I don't know if something would change in these kind of agreements if they decided to revoke article 50. At least to repay EU for all the time and money spent for this Brexit shitshow

Brexit was mainly about a loud minority of incels and boomers against the virile but silent masses of young people, PoC and normal members of society.

>haha I hate le brits look how american and fat I am do you have a loicense for that knoife lololol
go back to Jow Forums

Okay, that means the remaining 27 countries just have to leave the EU and create a new Union where the anglo can't follow. There is still hope.

>tfw no bi-weekly firebomb attacks on the irish border to make fun of
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS NOT FAIR BROS WE WERE THIS CLOSE

Attached: 1533063350141.png (394x360, 125K)

half the country didn't even bother to go vote and now they are the loudest screaming group

Honestly, if we can avoid a war, that retard getting elected was a gift to the American left.

We're just laughing at you whatever it happens

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Nigel himself said that there should be a second referendum if the first one is won by a small margin.

There's no legal way. A country may be only suspended in some of its rights as a punishment for human rights violations

I know about their position within the EU with their opt-outs, but I'm curious why suddenly the UK is sovereign whereas last week Brexit was about taking their country back.

>I have been reading about this EUSSR for 3 years now keeping Britain captive.
nobody is keeping the uk captive, northern ireland was always going to be a severe issue to negotiate around and had the tories thought that their political gamble could possibly lose they'd have considered this before offering the ref
uk parliament remains sole legislator and sovereign, we could pull out at any time if it didn't mean the troubles were going to start back up or we'd be shafted with wto rules

>brexiteers will be seething for generations about how they were betrayed by remain traitours, just you watch
Nah they'll die in a decade or two

>we could pull out at any time if it didn't mean the troubles were going to start back up or we'd be shafted with wto rules
Well that's easy. I can get in my car and drunk drive whenever I want if it didn't mean possible jail sentence and my license revoked.

what the fuck are you on about, get laid you virgin freak.