Would you like to be powerfull?

Would you like to be powerfull?

>He looks emotionless, as if nothing really touches him,” the interpreter remembers. “As if he is hardly aware of what happens around him. As if he is paying little attention to these people. As if he is worn out... He has spent so long as an icon he is not used to anyone penetrating... He is not used to anything not being so perfectly controlled for him. He is isolated, trapped.

Attached: image-319811-860_poster_16x9-bdfr-319811.jpg (860x484, 67K)

i wonder how such autists can become leaders, Russia must be full of autists to elect a person like him

I wish i had his disciplin

>The ministers like to imitate the President. They like to imitate his gestures and affect that world-weary air. They like to pretend they too disdain technology. They like to imitate his tone and parrot his scoffing remarks. But, unlike him, the ministers laugh and drink with the night. Their half-shadowed faces become puffy and garrulous. But he is nowhere to be seen.

Look like 100% finno-ugric.

just like 1/3 of the Russians

Isnt finno ugric just russians?

50% finno ugric, 30% baltid and 20% slavic.

Russians genocided Finno-Ugrics starting from the massacare of Novgorod. Finns or Finnics have nothing to do with Russians or Putin.

I like some of his quotes.

>The President asked those, whose business it was to be with him that night at Nov-Ogaryovo, who were the greatest Russian traitors.

But he did not wait for them to answer: the greatest criminals in our history were those weaklings who threw the power on the floor – Nicholas II and Mikhail Gorbachev – who allowed the power to be picked up by the hysterics and the madmen, he told them.

Yes, putin is baltid, no slavic.

What does it have to do with anything

How come people on this board only cares about Cocks, anime and race?

East slavs are baltids with a massive finno-ugric admixture

I can’t wait for Putin to kick the bucket desu

because it is an international board on which a lot of nations. ancient instincts are included and visitors are divided into flocks by place of residence and appearance

must be so lonesome. I would wither away.
I need a family and a social group. I need to feel loved.

Attached: 1540937540774.png (445x361, 77K)

Zhirinovsky for President

Very lonely indeed
>There are no stories of extravagance: only of loneliness. The President has no family life. His mother is dead. So is his father. His wife suffered nervous disorders, and after a long separation, there has been a divorce. There are two daughters. But they are a state secret and no longer live in Russia. There are rumours of models, photographers, or gymnasts that come to him at night. But there is a hollow tick to these stories, which no courtier can quite explain.

>There are two daughters. But they are a state secret and no longer live in Russia.

One of his daughters is somewhat of a public figure.

>>He looks emotionless, as if nothing really touches him
That is called being Russian, not being powerful.

Except you know, Putin is literally of Finnic descend and looks identical to one Estonian minister.

Attached: 1550066918176.png (603x825, 402K)

He's far from an autist and could make you shit your pants with a single look.

its one of favourite topics in russia to talk how fingoloid putin looks
also, dont take so serious, it will cause even more bullying, china swede