Does this happen in your cunt?

Does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: 2A19C872-D984-4C55-852B-E67205CCE248.png (599x541, 417K)

based

what was the fallout?

Attached: 1541019846329.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

Future n***** killer cop

we have to start protecting ourselves from an early age. But we are still in a much safer environment than the middle east. I'm proud.

O! SAY CAN YOU SEE BY THE DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT...

Attached: 1521683418753.gif (600x450, 1001K)

Home Alone 25 years later

Nice

Unfortunately not. 1) guns are hard to get to begin with, 2) must be kept behind lock and key so that children don't have access to them, and 3) it's de facto illegal to use them in self-defence.

unironically based

Home invasion is an american thing
Burglars here wait for you to leave and they usually come at night

Home invasions with residents present are actually more common in certain Euro states than in the US. The reason why should be obvious.

yes, the dad went to the most popular tv show afterwards

Nice

>Euros and Zionist want to prevent this
Fuck the EU, fuck China, Fuck Israel, fuck neocons, fuck liberals, fuck Zionist, and most importantly, FUCK NIGGERS.

Attached: IMG_3638.png (717x540, 331K)

[citation needed]

You’re not cool. Stop posting that image every thread. You just look like a faggot that got lost on his way to Jow Forums.

>>Euros and Zionist want to prevent this

Crackheads breaking into houses in the middle of the day?

You can go read the translated version of the firearms act. Use of guns in self-defence is technically legal, but you must literally have exhausted every other even remotely possible option before you can use your firearms.

based

Cry more, faggot.
No, self-defense.

Self defense isn't illegal anywhere, Cletus

No, just effective self-defence, thanks to all ridiculous storage requirements. The prevalent Euro sentiment is that only the state has the right to use any violence.

Man, Home Alone remake looks grimm...

>boohoo, why can't I just kill people
Cringe

Why should I need to allow others to threaten my safety, or that of my loved ones, or to destroy or steal my property?

You're allowed to prevent that. You just shouldn't kill or permanently damage anyone for it (unless required to ensure your survival and all others options have been exhausted). If you're so afraid for your safety maybe it'd do you good to get some muscle and self-defence training. Stop being such a sissy cuck scared of every shade and reflection.

Why should I put myself at risk if someone else is initiating the use of violence?
>lol u fat/wimpy/weak
Every time.

>unless required to ensure your survival and all others options have been exhausted
yeah, and that's up to some half-senile judge to decide a lot of the time if the law isn't worded sufficiently
fucking retard

Home Alone 8 - Pop Pop Pop, Watching Niggas Drop

The scenarios you're imaging don't happen in reality, not in Finland.
>every time
It's true though. You need to be the sorriest excuse for a man if you feel the need to compensate the lack of personal authority with a firearm and the licence to engage it at anyone you feel threatened by. With your pathetic posture you'd probably end up shooting up a mall anyway.

stop posting that dumb edgelord Yu-Gi-Oh shit and just generally stop posting

That's the point of it, "fucking retard".

OH NO NO NO NO NO BLACK BOIS HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN
WE GOT TOO COCKY

>Ladson
kek

>The scenarios you're imaging don't happen in reality, not in Finland.
Bullshit, they happen every week.
>It's true though. You need to be the sorriest excuse for a man if you feel the need to compensate the lack of personal authority with a firearm and the licence to engage it at anyone you feel threatened by. With your pathetic posture you'd probably end up shooting up a mall anyway.
Why do you think it is reasonable to hoist responsibility onto the party that is defending themselves from an unlawful attack? Why is it justifiable to expect them to put themselves at risk when they have done nothing wrong? This isn't about physical prowess, you idiot.

Attached: coollogo_com-199791396.gif (616x102, 174K)

I love how the natural instinct in a 13-year old is to kill everyone instead of calling the cops and running away. America is so fucked.

Attached: Serial-Killers-By-Country.jpg (481x411, 49K)

>individual is defending themselves in a stressful situation where what they consider the most important is being threatened
>it is reasonable that some reality-detached oldfucks later parse whether what they did was justified in a safe, sterile room while sipping coffee
This is why castle doctrine and stand your ground exists in more free societies.

Spineless Swedecucks like you would've sucked Tyrone and Jamal's dicks

yes lets just let them steal all of our shit and rape my mom upstairs at gunpoint

Attached: soy wojak.png (644x800, 15K)

so only women should be allowed to own firearms?

el grande burro...

Attached: 1510663463996.png (518x500, 133K)

EL CORNUDO SUECO.... DIOS MIO.....

None, we live in a racially homogeneous society where social harmony is paramount.

Attached: 1505457060913.jpg (1230x819, 396K)

You can protect yourselves very sufficiently within the limits of the law. You can't beat the shit out of someone with a bat, you can't shoot someone brain out on the pavement. You can use force, you can punch, kick, wrestle, anything sensible. I don't understand why you sissies can't see any other ways to defend yourselves but with a firearm.

No, they don't, not in Finland. Maybe in some 3rd world shitholes and Hollywood, but not in Finland. Also read response above.

Despite my excellent impersonation I don't actually speak spanish

Attached: Loss.jpg (665x540, 44K)

no because we dont have black people

Every teenager's dream

I mean, sure, leaving your kid home alone is such a great idea.

It's okay, just say "demonio de las tinieblas" next time

Stay mad, nigger.

Literally wish I could shoot you in the head. I'd even film it and make a new meme out of it.

Los Leches Cagas...

No, but i know a 14 years old guy that killed two with a machete in the coutryside when they tried to rape his 12 years old sister.

he is 13 ffs

He looks like a small Jack Bauer.

based

Too bad you can't, because we live Sweden.

I'll gladly send you to jail for that comment though if you give me your name.

Attached: 1862.jpg (299x234, 30K)

Ah yes, because firearms are impossible to get. Especially if you live in Malmö and know the black market contracts that operate near the öresunds bridge.

Watch the fuck out, kiddo. You're treading on thin eggshells.

>de facto illegal
That makes no sense, if its illegal its de iure

Based macaco familyman

>Too much of a pussy to go to jail
>Still talking tough

Typical American.

The kid would be demonized in my country

Same. There's this current case in Spain where 4 subhumans broke into a man's house and started pummeling him. He grabbed his pistol to defend himself, shot them and they had the audacity of suing him. Now he's on trial and might face 20 years of jail time for self-defense.

Luck's running out, Albin.

Don't be too eager to go to bed tonight.

>black skin
every time

I don't sleep Jonas. Besides I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so it all works out regardless.

Isn't it kinda fucked up to ask him to post with a gun after he just actually killed a guy?

You're pushing your luck, Markus. I was gonna go FMJ and give you a fighting chance, but now I'm gonna pack hollows just for you.

This happens in America too. Some guy was breaking into another guy's house, but he knocked the criminal out and tied him up to a chair in his basement.

He then tortured the everloving fuck out of him and executed him in cold blood. For some reason the law saw this as murder.

>He then tortured the everloving fuck out of him and executed him in cold blood. For some reason the law saw this as murder.
that's fucking based
got a link?

6 time felons? No

>He then tortured the everloving fuck out of him and executed him in cold blood. For some reason the law saw this as murder.
Damn.... I didn't know Americans were this based.

No. Shouldn't be too hard to find based on my description.

That's what firearms are designed to do through. They are the great equalizer. Those women wouldn't be getting raped in your if they carried a firearm or any sort of self defense tool.

>They are the great equalizer

Along with disease, death and other "great" things.

The kid is definitely proud of it.

the picture isnt of the actual kid. the kid is anonymous

You didn't even answer the question.
>Why do you think it is reasonable to hoist responsibility onto the party that is defending themselves from an unlawful attack? Why is it justifiable to expect them to put themselves at risk when they have done nothing wrong?
Firearms are more efficient at stopping a threat than physical force. You are therefore putting yourself at risk by using other measures, you bootlicking retard.

It's not de jure illegal, because the law is (more or less) fine. It is the current interpretation of the law that is the issue, hence 'de facto'.

No people don't try to rob your home when you are in it.

El Cid del Averno......

Yes, most people react similarly to great things. Those women living in urban and highly populated cities still got raped despite the police being in the area. If they carried something to defend themselves, not even a gun necessarily but something. That could have been avoided.

Based

You need to be more subtle with your bait.

It's unlikely to be bait, people here really do think like that. It's baffling.

I misread his name as Lardson and it gave me a good laugh.

I'll like to be the first to that I dont agree with the this Sweden. I'm a good boy Mr. FBI agent.

No one ever calls diseases a "great equalizer"

The only victims of home invasions in this cunt are other criminals.

Those finnpc posts aren't bait

>bad things can never happen in the paradise that is finland

Wow, what an absolute faggot