How do we save Canada?

How do we save Canada?

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-173140_Firefox.jpg (1080x1702, 670K)

>Anoosha

>Anoos

Honestly poos are arguably a better demographic to have here than the Chinese. They're generally pretty compatible with the Canadian way of life and aren't total buttfaces most of the time. The only thing I worry about is that we're taking in too many foreigners too fast and that we put too much emphasis on importing the politically relevant ones as opposed to groups that actually work well in the structure of Canadian society.

You can’t save what was shit from the beginning

this Indians are friendly like minded people

It's already over for Canada

I have honestly never met a rude or inconsiderate Indian person

Wait until they start pooing on your streets and vandalizing your toilets. You'll regret it then.

The ones that travel here are all rich brahmins. We never see the lower end of the caste system.

I live in a town full of them.

I disagree.

We should never import too many of one group.

Agreed. Just look at what happened when all the wh*Tes started coming here.

Indians are bro, at least those who come all the way over here. The Chinese however, appears to be programmed for rudeness

uhh except no and they smell like shit you pajeet

This. They are non-Muslim and Indo-Aryan, so they're okay in my book.

Attached: india poo power.png (672x634, 283K)

Based and particularly redpilled.

Attached: canada then and now.jpg (1714x744, 541K)

Indian immigrants are ok because they are weak and will only commit white collar crimes like fraud. They’re still shit. Indians born here like those in Bramledesh(brampton) act like nigger thugs and commit nigger acts. Fuck them.

How can Indians outnumber Chinese in China wtf?

I live in Brampton. AMA.

Does browntown smell like paki now? I grew up in oakville but moved away 8 years ago as the invasion started picking up speed.

The Chinese are arrogant swarms of insects.
This is a good thing.

Attached: chinese-canadian.png (1584x864, 788K)

Is it true the different ethnicities fight each other?

Fuck all the non-white invader trash flooding into the vest like human parasites desperate to be taken care of by WYPIPO

No idea what you mean by paki. Each ethnicity has a distinct scent, mostly among the unwashed.

Not really.

Is that really because of Trump?

>can't afford house
>blame the chinese
>can't go to college
>blame the chinese
>no dick
>black the chinese