Your cunt

Your cunt
what is your life goal?
>flag
>to live a quiet life far away from Lithuania

Attached: 1551194195655.png (640x840, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GhhcpQI3iAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To be dead.

shelter, food, lots of frens, a fulfilling job

and a 1987 lotus espirit turbo

This

don't fool yourselves
everyones ultimate goal is dying

>mfw the australian furfaggot can't post on Jow Forums anymore

Attached: 1413669067566.jpg (500x500, 52K)

Kur ?
Kodėl nenori gyventi Lietuvoje ?

God bless

Kažkur, kur tylu ir ramu.
nepatinka žmones Lietuvoj.

How's life in Lithuania ? And do you need immigrants ?

I want to feel love

>1987 lotus espirit turbo

And lots of spare parts for repair?

I never had any goals. Whenever the teachers asked me what I want to be in the future I'd answer with some stupid meme shit like a police officer so I wouldn't seem weird but in reality I didn't really know. Everyone around would always say they want to be adult but I always wanted to remain a kid forever. I wasn't stupid enough like them to want to grow up. I just wish I could slack off with my friends until I die.

Are you close to accomplishing your life goal?

Sounds very familiar

Attached: 15449367162720.png (746x512, 99K)

flag
get a degree, get a job, get a gf, marry her, get children, get a house, become financially independent

This.

To be fully prepared for the inevitable race war.

Great&They do. Please go there.
Can be phrased exactly the same.

Sounds very depressing

Attached: 574488.jpg (660x574, 31K)

why are germans all soulless hyperconformists? kill yourself

Based.
Based. Make sure the streets run red with wh*Toid blood my brother.

Truly a dream of an NPC

my lifelong goal is to milk out the welfare stat as long as possible before i am forced to work
as long as you are neither a smoker nor a drinker you can live pretty well with the gibs anywhere in germany since they pay your rent seperately
according to my calculations i could even afford insurance, gas and tax fo a car

>tf
>tp

I want to travel cross country in an RV and strap a motorcycle on the back for offroad adventures. I'm going to buy stickers from all of the places i've been and cover the back of the RV or camper in them as a badge of honor.

Attached: camper dirt bike.jpg (640x480, 31K)

eesti bf

Attached: no eesti.png (252x340, 77K)

ah yes, the totally straight "eesti..." poster

all i need in my life is one of these badboys, a connection to the internet and cheap food. The perfect quiet life

based

Based. Though i prefer Suomi

I want to live in North America, I already spent too long to learn a profession only to get there as a skilled worker.
Also I want travel a lot.

>get out of the military after 8 years of enlistment with a FAT savings
>go to uruguay to obtain my citizenship there (mother was born and raised there)
>just chill for a year or two
>go to japan on student visa for language school for two years
>if I like it enough stay even longer for more schooling
>go to europe and make side income doing translating work and just visa hop countries with both passports for a couple years until I'm bored
>come back to US and use the benefits I got from military to get myself into truck driving
>handle my own business driving trucks
I dunno how much I'd do or what order it'd happen in but those are some things I want. all I'm doing right now is saving up like hell

flag
absolute autocratic power over my fellow man

Attached: smug rapist.png (1800x1868, 993K)

Simply the best

Attached: wojak sunrise.jpg (1001x823, 154K)

It's not gay if it's straight though

Attached: fc59a1e0156840ace592791e505f6294.jpg (850x601, 161K)

yeah

Become a recluse hermit living in the woods

Attached: images (8).jpg (385x385, 30K)

*ahem*

Attached: mimmi dunno.png (500x400, 24K)

Sounds painfully average

>why are germans all soulless hyperconformists? kill yourself
you're just an anticonformist 4chinz npc

Collect all autism lions.

Kodėl ?

btw only for a limited time i'll draw mimmis for all of you anyone interested?

draw a mimmi bullying lithuania
because Suomi is bigger, and therefore can abuse me, unlike Eesti.

s-sorry, i don't know who lithuania is

of course you don't...

do you have any reference? i should have missed it

Attached: 1551610456677.png (1080x900, 39K)

Žiauriai nemėgstu Lietuvos vėliavos, ypač palyginus su Estija/Latvija

i hate it too

Not canon
Fucking fanfics ruining everything

a source of income and savings so that i could sustain the cost of life.

we can make it canon if you like ;)

Draw Spain and Portugal kissing and Mimmi in the background filming it.

Based

Attached: 1466999891661.jpg (710x696, 226K)

I am THE player character though

there is literally no way you can disprove this, simulacrum

but you said you want a bf

that's pretty fucking gay m8

I'm still here Shitaly. Out of touch boomers can't stop me from shitposting.
Okay, this artstyle is based.
Yes, do more.

Attached: finnish autism lion60.png (640x960, 16K)

I don't know, I thought that money would fix shit but it didn't.

You are making me want to fuck and lose my virginity to a lithuaning cutie now.

you're making me blush...

Attached: 1553344560732s.jpg (250x140, 6K)

My goal was to survive until DMC5 is released.

My goal is to survive until Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered releases. Then I can play it, complete it, and die a fulfilled man.

Did you like it?
I loved it myself.

Attached: 1466443892048.png (682x497, 164K)

And you are making me lick my lips and have a boner. Normally, however it is YOU who makes me blush. But I dunno why, this time I feel aggressive. Weird...

Based.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the stylistic change from DMC4, the game still looks nice and the gameplay is such an upgrade from 4, it's insane. I just want turbo mode, Vergil and Bloody Palace to the game and I'm fully satisfied.

Maybe they will pull an RE2 remaster on DMC3, that would be fucking great.

It was worth the wait. Maybe they went a little too safe near the end with throwbacks to earlier games, but when Psycho Siren kicked in I came.
Looking forward to Bloody Palace. Hopefully we'll get more games even without Itsuno.

meant to

>Personally, I'm not a fan of the stylistic change from DMC4
Me neither, but even though I still dislike Nero, Trish and Vergil, I kind of dig the way Dante and Lady look.
The gameplay is neat though, Nero feels complete and Dante is so much fun, can't wait for Bloody Palace either.

I also hope they evolve Vergil playstyle in some way, he didn't change much since DMC3SE.

Yeah they definitely played it on the most safe and fan-pleasing way they could, but after DmC I think this is nice on its own.

flag
to live a quiet life far away from Lithuania

based

To be free from tinnitus and just live a comfy neets life while being healthy

Based

How did you get tinnitus ?

Ear infection, shit sucks mayne

In both ears ?

I have a neurological condition that turns it on and off, so I can empathise.

Only one ear and it's constant. Luckily it isn't too bad and can be masked but I still wish it wasn't there. How often do you have it and what condition causes it?

Since I started taking sertraline it happens less often, unless im stressed about something. But when I first had it, it was constant for three weeks straight so I thought it was permanent.

I used to have ear infections all the time as a child so yours must have been pretty bad.

done
wtf! you're here! i thought you really were affected and i was planning in producing some oc before your imminent return
i was mimicking your artstyle, please forgive me

Attached: mimmi and loli.png (600x400, 27K)

>yours must have been pretty bad.
I guess so, odd enough my ear didn't feel that strange. It was a very minor sensation so I ignored it for a few days before going to a doctor, then I was told the tinnitus would leave after I took the antibiotics but it's still there. I'm not sure if I would have gone earlier would that have made a difference but it feels kinda bad thinking that I could have avoided this, but I can't know for sure so there is no point on dwelling on it too much.

I actually was given a onetime prescription of an tricyclic antidepressant to help manage with the tinnitus early on but since they made me very lazy I didn't renew the prescription. I'm not sure if it helped with the volume of the tinnitus but it helped me care less while I was getting accustomed to it so I guess it helped a little.

öWö

What kind of sound is it ? For me it's the humming sound made by older style TVs, or at least that's the best way I can describe it. Running water is the best neutralising sound for it.

All good, I'm busy doing some other thing anyway.

It's usually a faint high pitched beep, but for some reason it sometimes changes the sound. That has made me thing it probably also has something to do with my jaw and neck. It also gets louder when I move my jaw or chew hard on something. It also sometimes spikes in volume for no apparent reason.

It's higher pitched and more feint than this but this is somewhat similiar and was the closest I could find in a minute so
youtube.com/watch?v=GhhcpQI3iAs

Even when the tinnitus isn't there I still hate being in silent rooms, so inherently it's less of an irritation on the basis that there's always something else in the background. Maybe you should move to southern europe where people never shut the fuck up ?

As far as I am concerned you are all apart a simulation that I have been forced into. I am the only real one in this life.

I love you

Maybe. I used to like silence quite a bit so it'd be nice to have some silence one day. There have been some progress on tinnitus research so I believe there will be a cure in 10 years. There are a few treatment options that are either coming out this year or are getting further testing so i'm just hoping for that.

Ignored, feels bad.

Cute.

>npcs arguing about who is the player character
>in MY simulation
What the fuck have the devs done to me?

I already achieved my previous life goal and now life feels like suffering. I set the bar too low someone send help.

how do you feel about your threads always degenerating into international gay erp?

Attached: Spanish wolves.png (1360x1080, 58K)

Playful spain a best

Portugal~!

Attached: portugal's-dick.png (761x456, 329K)

You're putting too much emphasise on it bro. When I first had it I was shocked how prevalent the condition is. If it can at least be neutralised so you have it better than most.

why are you so lewd españa...

Attached: 20190323_132325.jpg (525x294, 147K)