Ohnononono

Amerisharts are finished

Attached: amerisharts.jpg (971x541, 94K)

Good

But but muh paper tiger

Attached: 7A2BEDBC-1EDE-41A6-A3CD-B80E76217E3F.png (1063x1478, 1.71M)

>tf
>tp
Regardless of what happens in the rest of the world, the Monroe Doctrine will never be broken. You're stuck with us forever, Joao.

so when are Russia and China signing the treaty of alliance, then?

I think China is secretly the best fighter out of these three.

Who supported the Afghans who kicked out the Soviets? Chinamen.

Who beat back the Americans in North Korea and Vietnam? The red dragon.

Sure their record in war is abysmal but that was like 80 million people ago. Sometimes a purge is what you need to separate the cream from the crop.

Also their record spans literal millennia. It's like people who call France surrender monkeys even though their win record is higher than most.

Yeah. Millenia of killing/eating each other and getting rekt by literal nomads.

Lies. Russia economy can't handle a war and Chinese soldiers poorly trained and use old tech.

do it faggot

Btfo

>Imagine if USSR didn't fall
Russia china AND india would have remained bro tier and would probably wipe off ca*italist AmeriMeMes

No, they did more than just viking cannibal shit. They fought and won a lot of wars and battles. They were a thorn in the Mongol's side for several generations, remember. It wasn't until Kublai that they were even fully conquered.

>Who supported the Afghans who kicked out the Soviets?
Bin Laden Corporation

did the braniacs at rand forget that we have nukes?

Oh yes please take more of my paycheck and make cuts to everything else to pay for more military

They were a thorn in the side of literal horsefuckers living in yurts that had never seen a house with a roof before in their lives? That's quite an accomplishment.

*launches nukes*
Oh yeah looks like we lost right guys?

>simulations
yeah that worked so well for hillary

Nobody wins in a suicide pact.

Come on. The USSR couldn't keep carrying their asses forever.

she got more votes and lost because america isnt a direct democracy

I agree. They were right on the doorstep of an empire that took Eastern Europe in a matter of years, and the Chinese managed to hold out for centuries. Very impressive.

Attached: mongol-empire.png (803x468, 342K)

which is why these dick measuring contests are worthless. Nukes guarantee eternal peace, the age of total conventional war ended in 1945

wtf guys we're all going to die unless you give more money to the pentagon

t. the pentagon

>I automatically believe in the validity and competence of these simulations.

Attached: download.png (211x239, 9K)

this

Yep sounds about right

Nobody actually believes this though. Nukes grant eternal peace until they don't anymore. At this point we're doing everything we can to slow down humanity's inevitable destruction.

Well at least some of us.

The second a nuke is launched the world is over and nobody is retarded enough to do that. Get rid of nukes and Russia will Blitzkrieg Europe in a month