/dixie/ - Southern US & Friends

/dixie/ - Southern US & Friends: /dixie/ - Southern US & Friends edition

Attached: daytime dixie.jpg (2418x1921, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHUoXc2c1Bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well I suppose the Turkish flag isn't really accurate anymore

tfw chick-fil-a hankerings on sunday

Attached: 1528880771953.png (634x483, 341K)

What does hankering mean

A craving. Chick-fil-a is closed on sundays, and I always want it the most when I can't get it.

Thanks, first time I see this word and it doesn't happen often nowadays

We don't have Chick-fil-A here but one of the first thing imma do when I leave Savoy is have a fat Burger King
I'm suprised it's closed on sundays

always happy to expand vocabularies. foster the growing mind by any means necessary, friend. How's your Sunday going, by the way?

Attached: 1547566568713.jpg (1000x817, 292K)

It's closed because it's a heavily christian establishment and they want their employees to be at church or with their families. I used to work there in my teens and it was a great place.

I'll need all the word I can get for my year abroad
Fine, woke up at noon then skied the whole afternoon, spring has really settled in so the snow is all sticky but we're off-season now so the slopes are empty which is good
Right now I'm sipping beer, smoking and getting ready to warm my aligot

How about you

Attached: Aligot préparation.jpg (1518x1950, 537K)

Yep I didn't mentionned it in my post but I supposed it was religion related, the restaurants being southern and all

Many shops close on sunday in France especially out the large towns but McDonalds are always opened

I'm doing great, just got back from church and ate some conecuh sausage with some gaelic ale, now I'm trying to get some tickets to the local baseball team's opening day. Spring's starting to come to spartanburg, so it's in that perfect spot of temperature. glad to have somebody to chat with, hope the rest of your sunday gets even better, buddy. Where are you going to be studying abroad, by the by?

We can say bad things about American food but at least it always looks wholesome.
Well it's already 7 pm here so unless some unforseeable shit happens I'm settled on a good day

I have not studied since I dropped out of public college almost 4 years ago so I aim to work abroad for a while instead

Are there any cities in the south where a young aerospace engineer could find good work?

Toulouse
But it's in another country's south

Attached: Montage_Toulouse_3.jpg (640x768, 150K)

I know that feeling

either Toulouse or somewhere in Virginia/Georgia

It's misty and drizzling
Very comfy morning

Attached: wiggle wiggle.gif (400x250, 253K)

euehdj ◇◇

for me it's the renowned medical expert Dr. Pepper of Texas
aka Dr. BASED

hi this is jason's mother
you may have noticed my son hasnt logged in in the recent days
i am saddened to inform you my son you lovingly referred to as "mac on" passed away a week ago
one morning my african american husband found him lifeless drenched in his own semen
still i am happy he made some friends out there on the internets despite his severe autism
i hope you made his last days worthwhile

F

>finish motorcycle class
>they give me a card saying i passed
>i have to go back to the BMV and wait in line for another 2 hours and spend money on a third ID just so i can be legal
fuck bureaucracy, yo

listening to weeb shit rn and you literally cannot stop me

Listen to nightcore next

>one morning my african american husband found him lifeless drenched in his own semen
clarify your antecedents

"no"

this is literally one of the best posts I have ever read on this website in ten years

the announcement of macon's death? bit rude tbf

F

If any of y'all are hispanic or african please come here and impregnate our women please! :)

Attached: Screenshot (270).png (523x165, 12K)

not enough ass
sorry my nigga

bit of an overreaction to a one-off shitpost don't you think?

Attached: Screenshot (271).png (504x168, 13K)

>4chanx
autism

:(

there are people whomst in the current year don't use Jow Forums X?

Attached: 1463260030390.gif (614x355, 2.6M)

yes me
but im beyond the mere concept of people
the enlightened use Jow Forums without add ons in yotsuba b

i actually used 4chanx but im to lazy to set all the options to my liking again so i keep it vanilla

>MarylandJoinstheConfederacy.gif

Me neither

do Frenchmen really do this?

I won't filter anyone and beside no captcha I don't see anything that would really improve my time on Jow Forums

thoughts on the spanish

no idea

houston, lad

Conway, Arkansas

What Spanish

Florida?

i think he mean the spanish in general
the spanishs...?

are the spanish real? american education btfo i guess

no theyre a myth to scare the children

They better be fucking real I make good money buying cheap tobacco in Spain and selling it slightly lower than the regular French prices here

Though Andorra is better but it's a 3h drive instead of 1h15 for Spain

really?

Attached: 1490548822345.png (1250x1250, 103K)

Yes
Not getting rich of course but with organization, a few friends and frequent trips there are some bucks to be made

Tobacco in France is much more expensive than basically all its neighbours and it's still rising, yet lots of people smoke so there's a market
Obviously the authorities are aware of this and the busiest border crossings have many customs checks and patrols and there is a limit to how much cheap tobacco or booze you can bring over. Penalties are high so I don't go over the limits
However the limits aren't by cars but by how many people there are in a car. So you just find the friend with the largest vehicle, take with you as much pals as possible, each of them spend just what their allowed to on tobacco, and each as well as I sell to people who can't do the trip back home

If there's a control and they see 6 people packed crammed in car with tobacco of course they'll know what's it for but if you calculated the weight and prices so as to not go over the regulations they can very well tear the car appart in the end they'll let you go.

Works with Andorra, Spain, Italy, Luxemburg that I know of
Idk how prices are in Germany and Belgium but it prolly works too

very interesting.
are you allowed to just sell them to whoever? i feel like that would be very illegal here in the states

Have you ever thought about going through a country road crossing and bringing more? What are the penalties?

Nah you're not, it's just backstreet selling to friends and such, nothing ends up taxed in France in this case so it's not approved

I haven't really, sure coming back with a truck loaded with tobacco would mean more profits but even without being aware of specifics regarding penalties I know they range from very high fines to damn prison so I won't try it

At this point we're just doing it because we were already going to Spain/Andorra for ourselves and we figured with all the smokers we know there will always be clients
Even if it's friends they don't care we are making money off them, in the end they pay less than they'd have in the store

Attached: 1447879366314.jpg (953x573, 146K)

parlez vous baguette?

Très souvent

feel bad for hafthor

wholesome and robinhoodpilled

>working abroad
South carolina would be perfect for you, especially if you're looking to work in the automotive industry, we got BMW as one of our biggest companies here, plus we'd like to have some more kind folk around here
F

Attached: 1542663505544.jpg (715x438, 82K)

That's how it's will always be with us fren.

the French saved /dixie/ at a time when the departure of Penman, Turkbud, Israel, and Mellila threatened to ensure constant 404s during mornings and afternoons
discuss

We need to build the French some kind of statue... To say thanks.

Attached: 1553383656785.png (712x578, 24K)

>All those deds
The /dixie/ graveyard is growing far too large for my liking

Attached: 1536716277379.png (724x614, 404K)

agreed. why cant nations do stuff like that anymore?

Attached: Paris-ile-aux-cygnes-statue-de-la-liberte-tour-eiffel-seine.jpg (1022x1268, 321K)

Dog bless

Attached: french dealer.jpg (472x624, 152K)

god I wish I could draw and quarter a goose right now

>NOLA
>Conway III
>Netenya
>Mellila
>Penman
>Walton
>Assumption Parish
>Autistic Thread Mexican
>Macon
>Gingerpedo
>Texway
>Bradley County, TN
Bunch of quitters. Sad!

Attached: 1546688256368.png (1200x1200, 882K)

um, sweaty...

Attached: Jerzy Wascyzzyyzszton.jpg (2676x2064, 1.7M)

you forgot me i left also

Heheheh
Heheheheheheheheh

Attached: 1535480985667.jpg (409x389, 44K)

you'll always come home in the end, our wayward son

Attached: 1542183891226.gif (400x267, 100K)

I wanna take a nap

HNNNNNGGGG
*takes a giant steaming shit on Macon's e-grave*
ahhhh that's better

whoops, I forgot the "Georgia edition"
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG
*splort*
ahhh yes, there's your Georgia edition you little hobbit cunt

>making posters seeth even after his demise
based jawjun

youtube.com/watch?v=HHUoXc2c1Bg

Attached: 1544487005760.jpg (2977x1939, 483K)

hahsgdn

BASED

Effortless bump

Attached: Hérault paysage_Mont Caroux.jpg (1280x848, 363K)

everybody ded

nay

Sleepy
Same thing

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 37K)

not dead, just working on a paper. finished now tho.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
based and nightcorepilled

Attached: 1253721915918[1].jpg (146x149, 10K)

what is this feels edition
F

Attached: 1269490574311[1].jpg (461x523, 114K)

i hope you had him cremated and dumped his ashes in the toilet. it's for the best really, wouldn't want his disgusting dwarf genes infecting the rest of the world

rude

Attached: 2.gif (350x262, 3.05M)

why don't you torture snakes and songbirds?

Attached: 1547886472529.jpg (512x380, 79K)

>snakes
brokeass cracker
maybe someday you'll save up enough to draw and quarter a goose

Would you consider fattening songbirds and drowning them alive in liquor to be torture

Attached: Bruant ortolan.jpg (800x600, 122K)

why do they have to be alive?
why do Frenchmen just consume random animals from their gardens in horrifying ways?

but that would be to treat them as i want to be treated?
so no thats fine