What happens in Maryland?

What happens in Maryland?

Attached: Where_is_MD_map-2-575eeab55f9b58f22ebae1e2.jpg (960x690, 152K)

irrelevant flyover state

I know that you are wrong.

el rey naranja lives there

outside of it's chunk of the east coast megalopolis, it basically is

It's a nice little state, some nickname it little america because it has so many things packed into a little area, from highlands to the west to beaches on the east; great food. Also, best state flag in the US

I've never been to the east coast

It has a cool flag imo, though some people don't like it.

Attached: eakzmi0xq1c01.jpg (1200x800, 56K)

Heroin

Visited there in January, total shithole tbqh, hardly any white people and everyone seems utterly down on themselves

me neither

Same

I've never left the east coast.

Its shape makes zero logical sense.

Really? I heard it was one of the richest State in America with New England, New York and New Jersey.

sounds terrible

Totally irrelevant state filled either with Baltimore diaspora or Washington DC diaspora.
I literally can't think of a single unique thing that came from there.

Yeah, I guess. I'm from Massachusetts and the farthest I've been was South Carolina so I guess I've technically been to the south. I want to move to the PNW desu

Crab fishing, crab eating, and crabs. Fusion of Yankee and Southern culture. Capital is Annapolis, but the largest city is Baltimore which is honestly an awful place. They have very silly but lovable accent and a very based flag which they're very proud of and put on all of their products as well as their sports uniforms and stickers on their cars.

They're like Virginia's little brother and I love them to death.
t. Virginia

Why even respond if you're not going to post anything useful or are just going to talk about your own states like mongs? Fuck off back to Jow Forums or /cum/ or whatever butthurt shithole you came from.

But Massachusetts is the best state

simmer down buddy

eat my dick you fucking faggot

I fell for the meme too; however I mostly stayed in the cities around D.C. and most people there weren’t white. Service there was quite morbid and dreary, and everything felt so corporate. Didn’t feel like I was talking to people when I spoke with the locals either.

It's rich in Montgomery county near DC

waaaah waaaaaah

no stay away

yeah that's probably the sound you'd make

got in confused with delaware?
they're rich in the irish way of having companies pay low taxes there, not actually rich

you must be black

I think the NSA headquarters are in Maryland, not sure tho

>fuck off back to Jow Forums
What?
I'm coming for you buddy
Yeah, if you're rich.

Absolutely nothing.
When I visited I ate dinner at Denny's one day. The waitress asked me where I was from and I told her that I was from Sweden and said that I was just visiting. "Why?" she responded with a weird face.
That's Maryland

why, do you want to roleplay? I can be black if you want me to be, sugar bunny

Same thing happened to me, I was in a bar and whenever I was asked why I came here I responded on holiday, and was met with strange expressions.
Imagine living in such a shithole that people are surprised when they say they’re visiting.

people aren't used to seeing Europeans anywhere besides tourist cities. You'll get that response pretty much everywhere.
fun fact: I once stayed at a B&B in Nashville, Tennessee with an elderly couple from Luxembourg. Country music fans I guess.

Could I havr fucked a Maryland woman simply for being British? That’s what it felt like.

Boring suburbs and rioting nigs

Pennsylvania and Virginia are better

I'm only upper middle class

literally yes
hope you like being called "hun" in the sack

Fuck, wished some qt mulattos would have wetted my dick while I was there.