Why can't Jewish people handle banter?

why can't Jewish people handle banter?

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-144707.jpg (1440x1682, 651K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/05/13/new-yorks-aggravated-harassment-statute-is-unconstitutionally-overbroad-and-vague/?utm_term=.3590e7a65a96
youtube.com/watch?v=PUzr_bkE0JE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hot dude
sounds like an asshole

It's NY
What did you expect?

Why are cumskins so racist?

>make joke
>get arrested
brize of freedom

*Make an anti-semtic joke
Are you forgeting where this is and who is in charge. No-one is allowed to insult!: God's chosen people.

>On March 22, 2019, the State Police arrested 21-year old William Sullivan of Saugerties, NY and charged him with Aggravated Harassment 2nd Degree, a class A misdemeanor.

>The arrest is the result of an investigation into an incident that occurred on March 11, 2019, at Mother’s Earth’s Storehouse on Kings Mall Court in Ulster. A female employee, who is Jewish, reported that she was in the cooler with another co-worker when Sullivan came into the doorway, shut off the lights, and made an anti-Semitic remark, “You’re in the gas chamber now,” followed by an expletive referring to her Jewish faith.

pretty cucked honestly

>followed by an expletive referring to her Jewish faith.
What does that mean? "Kike"?

probably

Americans can't handle banter in general

Attached: 1553354612786.jpg (1080x565, 386K)

What even is Breaking911?
Never heard of them outside of Jow Forums screenshots, are they legit?

the guy all the way in the back is the only suckable one

nyc here

i drew a swastika on the stall door in the bathroom in high school and nothing happened

kek and yanks give us shit for our laws

same might happen to pidorashkas though

Attached: namie.png (709x462, 660K)

Lel I just checked their site, it's a fucking Wordpress blog.

why would you do that?

because fuck kikes

nyc is filled to the brim with them and criticizing them is illegal.

except that we don't claim to be land of freedom

jesus christ, dude.

>jesus christ, dude.

Attached: soyyy.jpg (708x800, 64K)

i would sue him and garnish his wages forever

Attached: photo_2019-03-24_16-45-53.jpg (1095x1280, 119K)

what about "muh freespeech" you guys boast about

Criticising Israel is an incitement to violence.

Attached: wew.png (500x733, 199K)

This is clearly a punitive prosecution that will be struck down by any reasonable judge. First of all, even if the law is upheld, it requires "intent" which is almost impossible to prove, and this incident can easily be seen as a joke. Secondly, it is utterly unconstitutional washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/05/13/new-yorks-aggravated-harassment-statute-is-unconstitutionally-overbroad-and-vague/?utm_term=.3590e7a65a96

>and this incident can easily be seen as a joke.
he called the woman a kike

Based

lol

Call me a jewophile, but nonjews often over do it a little bit with their banter

>jewish
>people

It's NY (liberal hellhole) so what can you expect. There's a "hate crime" task force searching for anything and everything to justify their jobs. They for instance arrested a child for writing a backwards swastika weeks back. All these cases of course never stick because they are fucking retarded and borderline unconstitutional, but still. Fucking annoying.

is there any city that isn't liberal?

Even in red states they are.

Not many big ones, no. But Seattle, San Fran, and NY are the main hives. Why anyone who values their rights still lives in these places is beyond me.

i can't afford to leave

I thought america had total freedom of speech? One more lie I've been told by you guys I see how it is

If this is real, have you talked about it already?

Attached: 1553449059983.jpg (1205x2048, 397K)

>Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

When did America lose the Anglo banter gene? They got in a huff over this as well

oops

Attached: Just Banter.png (603x632, 582K)

He looks like some Saturday Night Live character.

Attached: Shmuley Boteach.jpg (609x343, 35K)

Wew

Wow, guess the jews haven't learned from the first holocaust.
2nd one when?

>muslim
>african
>arab
I know why she hates us

The one that might be coming would be the first one too tbqh.

Reminded me about this:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUzr_bkE0JE

fucking based
we need to vote more black muzzie qts into office

the comments from boomers on this post were cringe inducing

He looks like a god damn caricature

She didn't really do anything, regarding the advertisement at least. It's strange that Shmuley is so delusional and full of chutzpah that he would put up the most antisemitic poster, ever, to counter what he calls antisemitism.

Wait, in America you can literally buy a whole-page advert and slander someone with a Godwin?

You are probably right. I don't think she herself would be or is any less loyal to her own ingroup. I have yet to see such an immigrant at least.

I also wanted to say that I don't have bad things to say about you. It's just that the politics are fucked up.

>shmuley boteach
lol I remember that name from my Jow Forums days

can't for the life of me remember what he did though

prob some ADL cadre

I don't believe that everyone can do it. I guess Shmuley stands for the right cause.

>I guess Shmuley stands for the right cause.

Quote mining does smell a Godwin.

presumably the room the coworker was in had gas in it otherwise his blood would boil so he probably was in a gas chamber

>can't for the life of me remember what he did though
The guy is a walking and talking comedy character, so I guess it could be anything.

Attached: Shmuley's published works.png (1012x881, 73K)

>WOW isn't antisemitism and virulent hatred so LE BASED

Attached: side-eyeing1.gif (540x338, 1.09M)

hate speech isn't illegal