/brit/

Brexit means brexit edition

Are Beatrice sub-edition

Attached: 2_f4iByN0.jpg (1080x1133, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/missalicegrant
youtube.com/watch?v=JN6sfZJZYsk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pee pee poo poo

Attached: 1473349790281.png (939x2000, 723K)

European Economic Area membership is based

how will I buy English books if brexit means brexit?

vile specimens

frens

Attached: 1549077574426.png (1188x680, 136K)

It's so "fun" arguing with a retard who doesn't read your fucking posts and just argues against a strawman each and every fucking time even after i've called him out many times. fuck you you illiterate fucking retard

vomit.jpg

Remoaners pooing and peeing their pants.

>but they're campaigning for a new democratic process to overrule the old one
Exactly, Pure Scum Fucks.

Wouldn't have voted leave if the EU wasnt like some overarching government that is a level above national governments.
Have no problem with European countries being in a union but why should there be a president and flag and anthem of said union

drinking some flavored water

democracy has spoken forever, no more voting unless you hate democracy

havent wanked in 4 days more by accident than anything else
lying in bed now with a throbbing erection but still feel no inclination to wank in my mind

how is it possible for my mind and my body to be so out of sync with each other?

Who is the girl on the right?

nice
but put currently flag on that just looks weird

me

Attached: 1553447476441.jpg (1003x1504, 622K)

>unfettered access to the employment, educational and lifestyle opportunities of 32 different countries?

nah mate i just want to work in a call centre and go down stoke-on-trent spoons.

paid shill
wanna know who the girl on the left is?

twitter.com/missalicegrant

not masturbating during the workweek and then doing it on the weekends
kind of getting bored with the whole masturbation thing in general

We voted to leave yeah?
We are still in the EU
Simple as

not an argument

state of her hands

why the fuck would I bother them in person you absolute retard. what the fuck are you even arguing anymore you stupid fuck. THEY DO NOT HAVE THE PACKAGE. THE PERSON WHO SIGNED FOR IT DOES NOT EXIST.

someone hat this utter fool

I made this image.

hnnnngggg

to leftypol
if you love the EU so much why don't you go and live there?

Why has it boiled down to

EU
>Lefty
>Middle class
>Progressive
>Fruits, hams and wine

Brexit
>Working class rorke's
>Rich Jacob Rees Moggs
>Racist
>Cold beans

Attached: D2BGk-6XgAAhsyP.jpg (1368x2048, 657K)

you could heat the beans up

never seen a door knocker on a phone before

leftypol pacing up and down his room furiously muttering to himself about jambon

I bet there's a lot more working class than tarquins.

to rightypol
if you hate the eu so much why don't you go and live outside it

Im white but im also not white but also white people arent even real but also white people ruined everything and you cant be racist against white people and white people dont belong on native land but also everyone else belongs on white land which was always lived in by nonwhites

might. we can still move to ireland after we leave. i'm coming to the end of my current jobs contract around september time.

might start applying for jobs in ireland and live there for 5 years until i'm european again.

it's pretty fucking easy to travel mate, even without freedom of movement. if you wanted to, you could live and work anywhere in the world. Plenty of non-EU people living in the EU.

Alice Grant
@missalicegrant
21h21 hours ago

Alice Grant Retweeted spiked

#PeoplesVote was a sick display of hatred & bigotry towards the 17.4 m people who voted to be a independent, self-governing, democratic nation. Glad I escaped this parade of selfish, deluded individuals who refuse to accept the largest democratic mandate in our history.
lol

want a gf who wears plaid skirts

that's what I voted to do

Thanks mate
She makes me cream in the name of democracy

Remoaners think we get heat and light from the EU lmao.

fuck off we’re full

wish i had blonde hair.

can't believe a woman wrote this

how much dya reckon you could get paid to feign political views?

why does she type like trump? there's defo a seedy old leaver who controls that account

> if you wanted to, you could live and work anywhere in the world
I agree with the intent behind your post but this is just wrong. you will not be able to live in america or australia without a visa which you will not be able to get unless you have a lot of money or a job in that country.

Because we voted to leave
Ha

stay out nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=JN6sfZJZYsk

Attached: justapu.png (688x578, 32K)

Attached: D8BE56EC34814C93A0009233F1299799.jpg (764x1024, 194K)

10 quids if i’m lucky

based eea gang

so what are you whining about

Everyone on twitter sounds like that because of the character limit.

they're okay but have that costume like overdoing it look to them

dunno but it's clearly enough for her and the other girl that's shilled in this thread. i'm poretty sure that good looking oxbridge girl who is a leftie brexiteer but doesn't seem to believe what she says is another paid one

the only reason rorke doesn't want a second referendum is because he knows remain would win, simple as

So the EU allows lower class proles to move into the country? That’s your argument in favour of the EU?

5 grand per appearance

>Easy to travel
yes for a holiday.
>live and work
not at all my man.
visa policies are designed as such:
even if you're the best candidate, you're at the bottom of the queue and a minimally competent person from in-country will get the job before you do. There are swathes of different restrictions from not being able to apply until after all the in-country candidates have, to employers having to pay fees to bring you in.

Similarly life on a work visa is a lot more insecure than moving around in the EU. if your employer gets rid of you, that might mean you lose your visa (goodbye life) for example.

what a fucking nonce

>What do you mean I should have to be skilled and valued employee to work and live in another country?
>How dare the people of another nation decide who they want coming into their country?
>I should be able to go and loaf about playing video games anywhere I DAMN WELL PLEASE
>Well no I've never actually lived anywhere except the UK but it's the principle that matters!

Leftypol chanelling his inner colonial master.

why don't you just knock it all down and start over?

Mad how you can get in the papers just for being attractive and doing something unattractive people do.
Also, nonce hands created this article.

fuck the eea
it's wto for me

rorke looking forward to his breakfast of sausages

Attached: 1552081793877.jpg (853x582, 39K)

read my posts, you're creating a fucking strawman. I said I agree with the intent behind your post but you also write the sentence I quoted which is VERY misleading.

just ordered 10 boxes of 16 pop tarts
all apple and cinnamon

Attached: 406.jpg (562x418, 60K)

EU
>in the position of the job queue in other countries based on merit

Brexit
>at the bottom of the job queue based on other people's political decision

Rorke on the left. Leftypol on the floor

Attached: pub.webm (288x360, 672K)

He's all sweaty, probably taken after shagging them for hours the saucy bastard

Attached: D2NmnLqXcAAslJp.jpg (1200x900, 219K)

because it'd be rigged by the establishment that have been screeching and fighting ever since the referendum

Fuck off we're full

oh fair enough. reckon we should vote to decide what we do then

where from?

@missalicegrant
Mar 17

MPs should NOT cave in and vote for May’s rotten WA. Put BRITAIN over party politics. Tory MPs hoping to rescue their failing party should instead focus on saving their own reputations. We must stand firm. @EstherMcVey1 @DavidDavisMP #BrexitBetrayal #BelieveInBritain

Leftypol suddenly spending every weekend in Paris so he has something to complain about.

we can still move to ireland, and if we stay in ireland we can get access back into the EU again (individually).

See you in 5 years.

Cattle die, and kinsmen die, and so must one die oneself.
But there is one thing I know which never dies, and that is the fame of a dead man's deeds.

lmao mate you said the first one would be rigged as well. I don't think we should have a second vote because even if remain wins it will be too close.

Drank 2 pints of fosters and 2 bottles of peroni tonight so far

see this is the kind of political thinking that potentially prevents the best person from getting the job
you're holding us all back

very emotionally volatile

a true drainer

who under the age of 30 uses the word rotten like that
no doubt in my mind someone else writes these

Attached: 1535319661171.jpg (1023x1024, 84K)

Fuck. Off. We're. Full.

Attached: 1542972526084.jpg (445x459, 50K)

why

already got irish citizenship
(never been to ireland)

Attached: 1543688977700.png (868x958, 258K)

When given the choice, most Brits who have lived and worked abroad have gone to Australia and Canada instead of the EU

james corden
bender or nah?

Do I feel more British? No

Do I feel more European? No

Me? I feel human. One world.

her posts just seem so odd