Never forget NATO bombings of Yugoslavia

Never forget NATO bombings of Yugoslavia

Attached: D2bitt4WwAM4CHW.jpg (1024x768, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_Crisis#The_events_leading_to_the_Austro-Hungarian_ultimatum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_Crisis#Austro-Hungarian_ultimatum
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nato did nothing wrong
God bless NATO

it wasn't enough tbqh

They didn't bomb early that's what they did wrong.
Had they bombed early there would be less dead,less, less blown up infrastructure and industry and of course less economic stagnation as a couple of weeks of bombardment and jobs done. Even Serbia would be better off

that was a pretty cool event

Serbia has saved Europe from Islam twice in history. First in the 1400s and then again in the 1990s.

Dog bless kebab removers

BOMBER BILL DO IT AGAIN

ITT
>look at me I'm being edgy

I forget it a lot desu
crazy that we were bombing European countries just twenty years ago

That based guy in bottom left corner, bringing Imperial flag to Kazakhstan.

t. Halvard Radosavljević

We were based until we became a global police force. Entering WW1 was a mistake. This country is a husk of its former self. It's just a well oiled Jewish machine at this point.

I wouldn't forget either...

Never forget when Serbs successfully shot down an American stealth bomber, the only time the aircraft was taken down in combat in its 25 years in service.

Attached: aTr0OY5.jpg (606x910, 218K)

Attached: 1499623287502.jpg (1027x865, 96K)

Fall of Yugoslavia is just a sad sequence of mistakes.
About 1999, that's like saying ''why didn't UK and France just let Hitler gobble up Poland''...Milošević couldn't handle the situation properly and then he escalated and got fucked up. Can't blame NATO too much. Bloodshed had to stop.

Also, the way our troops behaved in Bosnia was awful and we could've clearly expected much goodwill after that. Milošević was a corrupt crook and a dictator on top of that.

While I understand how Serbs in Bosnia fell, being forced into separating and then being ruled by the guy who wrote ''Islamic Declaration'', their conduct was simply awful, and most of Muslims were just as confused as the rest of people were, they were led into slaughter without even knowing what the fuck was going on.

Kosovo was lost decades ago, keeping it was not an option. We could've negotiated with moderate Albanians like Rugova and Vlasi; instead Milošević smacked them on the head until radicals sidelined those people and started the cycle of bloodshed.

I'm quite sad it came to this.

Now only thing I'm not sad about is Croatia. We should've acted like Nazis towards those fucks, every inhabited place there should've gotten the Vukovar treatment. We should've fucked them up so bad it would take a century for them to recover. Fuck Croats.

How could we forget? s*Rbs are still screeching about it every chance they get.

we also shot down a bunch of f-16's and a-10's, but of course nato will never admit it

Serbia lost both times and helped Turks conqueror the balkans. NATO bombings weren’t enough.

DO IT AGAIN GENERAL CLARK

NEVER FORGET THE 6 BILLION DOLLARS OF DAMAGE GOYIM

yikes dawg

Attached: Jew-Genocide-Wesley-Clark.jpg (635x285, 70K)

I'm too young to remember it but I was reading about it. It's interesting that, in America, Democrats and Bernie Sanders were bigger warmongers than Republicans at the time.

WH*TEOIDS BTFO

I won't.
Shit was cash.

Based Bernie. FUCK s*Rboids.

Most people of my generation have no idea this happened and it constantly disappoints me.

t. Millenial

Attached: 1479765194518.jpg (720x504, 31K)

the american cries out about his freedom as he strikes you

I’m 21 and don’t know shit about it. Redpill me please, they didn’t teach us anything in highschool.

gb2/p/

???
Republicans had invaded Iraq only a few years earlier

serbian subhumans tried to turn Yugoslavia into greater Serbia and when no one else wanted to play along they speeded out and started massacreing civilians
later they tried to do it again in Kosovo and we bombed them until they stopped

>serbs start butchering albanians in kosovo en masse and throwing them in giant graves
>worse than bosnian genocide they committed where they killed over 10,000 muslims at srebrenica (records say 8,000 but it's more)
>kosovo "terrorists" respond by attacking police
>NATO sees the serbs being massive butchers and decides to intervene because kosovo fighters can't fight a superior foe
>everyone agrees it's a war for human rights and thus necessary
>NATO bombs serbs for a couple of months, hitting military targets, and some accidental strikes on civilian ones
>albanian good guys saved and serbian nazis suppressed
>serbs got btfo and still mad

There was years of massacreing Serbs by muslims backed by CIA, and there were years of NATO peacekeepers presence, who did nothing to keep peace, but to back shady provocations and false flags. That's the true story.

You're next bastards.

Proofs?

Kosovo split from Serbia (technically also Montenegro).
The Serbs responded by massacring all the Albanians in Kosovo.
NATO came in and blew the Serbs the fuck out of Kosovo.
Serbia is still salty about it and cries on the shoulder of Russia constantly.

Well Serbs deserve it desu

It saved Balkan from another war

these but unironically

You forgot:
>Albanians emboldened that the West is backing them started the same exact terrorist campaign in Macedonia just 2 years later, expelled and cleansed Macedonians in territories under their control despie the fact that they weren't repressed there, thus flushing down the toilet their argument about "human rights" and unmasking it for what it is - war for territory for the establishment of "greater albania"

What would killing them solve though? Was there a religious element to it at all or did they just not want them to be independent in general? I saw Muslims mentioned and I know certain areas down there are filled with them.

Serbs were right. biggest mistake done by NATO, there will be no next time, because the next time europeans will stay side by side against islaimists and non europeans

We got our revenge by letting 2 million sand people through our country and into Germany.
Enjoy your muslim problem.

What is there to redpill about? All wars are contradictory and involve sheer force. That's it. Economics, geopolitics, etc. It's simple, really. If the US had a violent Mexican guerilla uprising in one of their regions, how would they react? Just like the Serbs did, just like Assad did, just like Venezuela is doing. Nothing in this world makes sense. Everyone claims to be the good guy, and the other opposing them is always the bad guy. The sooner you understand that the better off you'll be. There is no truth, just a web of lies emanating from every side. Only way out is death, but it comes for all so you'll be released in the end. Find your own peace and meaning.

>fellow Europeans
>islamists
What about all the “new” Europeans, do they count as European as well for having been citizens or are they as foreign as European diaspora? You can’t kill everyone you don’t like, especially when those people comprise a large portion of the population.

Oh I forgot to mention this happened after we admitted and sheltered 350k refugees from Kosovo when the war was ongoing there for which we were thanked in that manner. :)

based american history lessons

After Tito died in 80’ both the US, USSR and wealthy gulf Arab countries progressively stopped giving Yugoslavia free money. By 85’ the US didn’t need Yugoslavia and stopped the gibs, the rest followed.

Serbs being Serbs wanted to accumulate and steal as much wealth and jobs as possible. Yugoslavia was an economic paper tiger, meaning it had no backbone and relied on foreign investment. After that Serbs increasingly forced themselves into the business of other republics. In Kosovo (an autonous republic within Serbian republic) Serbs fired Albanians from their jobs or stopped paying them which led to the mine strike amongst other strikes. Serbian nationalism starting breeding as they never were never good at economy and so sowed discord in Kosovo by lying that Albanians were killing and raping them. One incident where a Serb claimed that Albanians tried to shove a bottle up his ass turned out to be the Serb masturbating his anus with a bottle and it accidentally breaking it which lead to a near fatal wound. There were no dildos in Yugoslavia because of shortages.

Serbs then in 99’ tried to deport Albanians because of “terrorism” and so justified massacres and genocide with Albanians starting it first when Serbs unironically started everything.

Attached: 33D33AE7-7361-4A1C-A014-628643D1955A.jpg (710x594, 127K)

>You can’t kill everyone you don’t like
history proves otherwise

also this

They will just be deported and sent back to their home nations (in asia, africa etc) like millions have been in the past.
as simple as that

Attached: 37db0-onu_mensonges_colin_powell_2003_nikki_haley_2017.jpg (640x320, 62K)

>One incident where a Serb claimed that Albanians tried to shove a bottle up his ass turned out to be the Serb masturbating his anus with a bottle and it accidentally breaking it which lead to a near fatal wound. There were no dildos in Yugoslavia because of shortages.
Big if true.

>omg all we wanted was to genocide bosnian civilians, how could you do this to us?

Attached: 1549949264418.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

Okay and the actual Europeans who hate this idea, what will become of all of them?

There are only witness testimony, but same technology was in use in Moscow in 1993 when unknow snipers have started massacre, same in Kiev in 2014, when snipers killed few rioters and later police was blamed for those casualties. This is old and well-working technology of western intelligence used in fake revolutions.
I'm too lazy to search those testimonies for Yugo-wars, and there are not much of them, because it was long times ago and western media did great job to delete it from people's memory. Thanks God there are still proofs left of such events in Kiev, and people who were involved in this, so there are still a chance that they will be judged one day.

they will become fertilizer

should have dropped a nuke

Attached: 1474847957377.jpg (580x374, 142K)

I haven't visited Jow Forums since 2012, I am glad to see that your attitude towards muslims has changed.

I am sad for what serbs has experienced and I am sad that we can't get along. If only us bosniaks could get it through our skulls that we are actually a muslim serbs, not bosniaks.

Attached: 150417125514-08-vietnam-war-timeline-restricted-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 222K)

>Europeans who hate this idea

Why would any european want to genociide is own people and become a minority in our own countries?, if they want to detsroy european nations,their place is not in europe, they can go to the third world too.

>actual Europeans who hate this idea
are there any?

Funny joke.
I didn’t say that they wanted to commit genocide, I am just trying to state that you cannot mold the world around you into exactly what you want it to be. Your people probably understand that if you look at South America today. Migration to a certain extent is natural and you and me would not exist if our ancestors did not take the paths they did over thousands of years to help establish modern day countries, ethnicities and borders.

sweden
western women
mama merkel
etc etc etc

According to witness testimonies in the documentary released by Russia state television 2 years ago Soviet Union saved Czechoslovakia in 1968 because there were 300k western germans CIA agents undercover as tourists

The majority maybe? Those who have a heart and don’t wish to kill innocent people for being born a certain way?

The one mistake Americans did was to not bomb you even more

Big if true.

ah yes, the fabled American heart that was so deeply concerned about Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, all the bombings, etc.

Aren't those wars deeply controversial and unpopular?

Thank you brothers

I have to agree. Don't get me wrong, I support the Western World and despise pidor russo-mongols such as OP, but what NATO did in Serbia was simply wrong.

Fact of the matter is that Serbia literally sacrificed the most of any country (except maybe Poland) for the sake of the Western World throughout both World Wars. Yes, I understand that their change to communism made it difficult for Western Powers to support them, but they were non-aligned in the Cold War, so I think it's a weak excuse. Meanwhile, we ended up supporting the biggest and most vile Nazi collaborators: Croats. Franjo Tuđman was basically a literal fascist, and the entirety of Croatia to this day still rests on the ideals of the Ustaša. A gigantic portion of that country still thinks of the Ustaša as being heroes for having committed genocide and having aided the Nazis. It's completely disgusting that we helped those "people". Same goes for Bosnians and Albanians though to a much lesser extent. The bigger problem with Bosnians and Albanians is that we created a precedent whereby mudslamic "people" (who have only become INCREASINGLY mudslamic since the end of the 90's, to the point of being one of the biggest source of foreign ISIS fighters) could be part of the "good" side, meaning that they'll probably end up being in the EU and even in NATO (bad enough that fucking Turkey is in NATO, just look at how well that "alliance" has worked out in the long run).

That said, the Serbs still fucked up big time and shot themselves in the foot over and over. I just wish we had mediated in a more neutral manner rather than just blatantly taking the side of Nazis and mujahideen goatfuckers.

Completely irrelevant. Every war in every country has at least some controversy surrounding it. The MIC will mess up another country tomorrow and there will be more controversy. Major actors aren't held accountable for their actions anymore. We've passed that age of history. Get with the times, gramps.

twist and turn it all you want, write in your countries history books whatever you desire
the truth is the truth and none of your threads or posts will nor can change it
we are living inside your head rent free
daily threads just for us and for everyone to observe and witness your ass bleed to death

Attached: 1543589660859.jpg (405x368, 55K)

>Serbs
Beg to differ it was a Yugoslav man of Hungarian ethnicity

fucking BASED

>t. Justin Smrdosrbljevic pretending to not be a serb diaspora while using our letters đčšđč
im glad you guys lost kosovo to muslims
all the shit you've done came back and hopefully will be coming back for the next century until vojvodina and sandzak separates too

Attached: 1474814747629.jpg (961x713, 145K)

The only time USA did something good

This is Jow Forums, you really think only diaspora know about fucking hačeks?

>all the shit you've done came back and hopefully will be coming back
so when is this divine punishment coming for your sins hrvoje? or is the dwindling population of herzeg-bosna the punishment?

You forgot to mention that Serbs started the world wars. It’s a shame the Germans didnt just kill you all on both cases.

>Be Balkanoids
>Be literal animals
>Kill each other for fun
>Annual blood games begin in Kosovo
>America helps Albanians, because Serbia is pro Russia
>Serbs are mad, because the USA ruined their sacrifice Khorne
>Nurgle got the souls

Give me a fucking break, how retardedly naive can you possibly be?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_Crisis#The_events_leading_to_the_Austro-Hungarian_ultimatum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_Crisis#Austro-Hungarian_ultimatum (read point number 6)

In case you're too lazy, here are some of the most interesting parts:
>On 13 July, Austrian investigators into the assassination of Franz Ferdinand reported to Count Berchtold that: "There is nothing to prove or even to suppose that the Serbian government is accessory to the inducement for the crime, its preparations, or the furnishing of weapons. On the contrary, there are reasons to believe that this altogether out of the question."
>The First Lord of the Admiralty, Winston Churchill, wrote, "Europe is trembling on the verge of a general war. The Austrian ultimatum to Serbia being the most insolent document of its kind ever devised"
>the British Prime Minister H. H. Asquith wrote: "... the situation is just about as bad as it can possibly be. Austria has sent a bullying and humiliating ultimatum to Serbia, who cannot possibly comply with it, and demanded an answer within forty-eight hours-failing which she will march. This means, almost inevitably, that Russia will come to the scene in defence of Serbia and in defiance of Austria, and if so, it is difficult for Germany and France to refrain from lending a hand to one side or the other..."
>and the military led by Moltke and Falkenhayn, who urged that Germany immediately follow up an Austrian attack on Serbia with a German attack on Russia. Moltke repeatedly stated that 1914 would be the best time for starting a "preventive war" from the German point of view

And, this quote from the German Kaiser's diary isn't on that Wiki page, but it's still very relevant:
>The Kaiser on the ultimatum to Serbia; "A great moral victory for Vienna, but with it, every reason for war disappears..."

The war was nothing more than blind Austrian Habsburglar imperialism.

Based NATO should have bombed them a few years earlier.

>croats ebil ustasha nazis genocide
only serbs come up with these fantasies
and try to justify their attrocities with something that happened 100's years ago
croatia sold herzeg bosna for serb free croatia

>diaspora spotted
WW1 could have started in Morocco between the powers but it started in the balkans because of SERBIAN NATIONALISM and Serbian retardation. WW1 led to treaty of Versailles which led to WW2.

Serbs started the world wars, my post is correct and you need to be shot for being low IQ.

lol, so much bullshit

>and try to justify their attrocities with something that happened 100's years ago
literally everyone does this, including croats

no not everyone
not a canadian at least

which was my point

the croat cries out in pain as he calls for more of your blood to be spilled

Stfu nazi

europe does not exist without europeans. sooner you realize that sooner you udnerstand why immigration must stop.