NO COLLUSION

NO COLLUSION

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-24 at 12.47.11 PM.png (2433x1290, 3.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-24/mueller-made-no-conclusion-on-obstruction-by-trump-barr-says
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Fox News

Instantly disregarded the image.

no NO NOOOOOOOO
CNN and MSNBC PROMISED putin HACKED the election
this was HER last chance nooooooooo

>3.42 mb image
fuck off nigger

check cnn then

take this garbage to Jow Forums
nobody gives a shit

desu I was expecting at least proof he paid a Russian script kiddy to spam Twitter

VERY embarrassing day for dems and their shills

This.
PNG ISN'T FOR PHOTOGRAPHS YOU STUPID NIGGERS THIS ISN'T HARD

>fox news

Attached: 1510440495166.jpg (234x216, 8K)

nonononono this is a bad dream right??? mueller will still cancel drumpf so hilldawg can finish his term RIGHT??????

I'm not sure if too many people bought into the russian hoax anyway since Trump himself said that the elections were hacked if he lost.

Attached: 1542134017888.jpg (437x403, 49K)

>MSNBC has been promising for TWO YEARS that the investigation would result in not only trump but his family being arrested
>STILL falling for the "faux news" meme even though you aren't even from this country

Democrat propaganda lives rent free in the skulls of all Europeans

discord trannies BTFO

Who in the right mind actually believed this crap lmao.

Hilldawgs and assorted corporate center “left” types.

I think america should be nuked

Rachel Maddow, John Oliver, Stephen Colbert, and everyone who watches them

>yfw twitter is banning people for posting pictures of Maddow crying

i did. seriously thought there'd be something there. trump earned a tiny shred of respect from me today

Why did she cry? She should be happy.

I can't believe that some people actually thought that anyone in charge within the United States would want to acknowledge ties from a political enemy to your highest political official, especially when your alternative is a bible-swinging religious retard as Vice Prez

She really wants war with your country.

m*tts literally obsessed. fuck off already and start talking about mexico or north korea or iraq or afghanistan or whatever it is you usually talk about

Absolutely all liberals/democrats in America without any exception or deviation of any kind in any way.

I they will instantly erase it from their minds and pretend they never bought into it.

American liberals are the bottom of human garbage, it's fucking pathetic.

Attached: 1515999076393.jpg (221x250, 9K)

>Absolutely all liberals/democrats in America without any exception or deviation of any kind in any way.
With the same braindead logic you could argue that all Republicans still believe that Hillary colluded with people who ran a satanic pedophile ring in the basement of a pizza restaurant funded by George Soros.

>let me tell you about your country

You cannot take two steps around here without seeing an IMPEACH sign, whereas I have never heard of whatever conspiracy theory you're talking about outside this site

Of course you wouldn't user, it would hurt your narrative

Learn to read.

she probably did

>thread mocking hilldawg delusions
>FAGApede interprets that as being on his side

Attached: FAGApede.png (291x344, 85K)

Mueller Found No Russia Collusion; Obstruction Inconclusive bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-24/mueller-made-no-conclusion-on-obstruction-by-trump-barr-says

Russia, if you're in this thread, please hack the Mueller report.

There were armed people outside KOMET-Pizza.
Meanwhile all those investigations around Trump lead to pretty interesting legal findings while he declared a national emergency to build a wall everyone but his most hardcore fans say won't bring anything.

You honestly believe that 50% of voters in this country--1 out of every 2 people I pass on the street-- is a red hat wearing obese white supremacist who wants to genocide all Mexicans.

And now you are accusing me of lying about this to convince an anonymous Mexican on the internet.

You were the one calling the other 50% mentally retarded and believing in that collusion shit 99% of all democrats abandoned after 1 year of Trump.