Germans and polish are different phyisically?

Germans and polish are different phyisically?

Attached: 15306703_1863600830542569_6103552069858230272_n.jpg (960x960, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tapatalk.com/groups/anthroworld/poles-t822.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump. this is important

Poles and east germans are more or less the same

And west poles? They look germans?

When you say west Germany you mean Berlim and Bavaria as well?

Don't think so, I can recognise Poles 8/10 times here as Polish. They have a certain look.

Now the only question that matters: Who are the hottest ones, german or polish girls?

Attached: 1553135460737.jpg (900x884, 54K)

I mean this bavarians are quite a bit darker than poles

Attached: 837px-Deutschland_Lage_von_Ostdeutschland.png (837x1024, 203K)

But they look like poles? That's the question. This shit is on my mind because of this map. Pic related.

Im asking to myself: How can Germany and Polska be so different in terms of genetics if they habe been side by side for milions of years?

Attached: 1553306613481.png (986x1118, 854K)

Jewish girls are hotter than both desu because rabbis breeded them to their tits huge

Whats the country (besides Israel) where I can find more jewish girls?

Russia and ukraine, but they don't fuck guys from LaTam, sorry

She doesn't look German or Polish, because she is Russian.
Haplogroups have shit to do with appearance.

Attached: large.jpg (500x500, 76K)

To some extent they are different ethnic groups, also there are a lot (more or less) germanized Poles in Germany, but telling them apart often isn't possible.

I would think that the genetic difference between most Europeans isn't that huge, if you look towards east Germany the it will get a lot murkier.

Also the "millions of years" doesn't really make sense, as there historically has been quite a bit of movement of people's.

So how they influentiate people, if not in appearance?

Not in any way, but if you actually look Poles, they are very round-headed.

tapatalk.com/groups/anthroworld/poles-t822.html

Got it. But why seems that there are more polish in Germany than germans in Polska? People dont like Polska? kek

all indo-europoors look the same t: race pro

>So how they influentiate people
It's just a few genetic markers.

Trying to derive looks from it is like trying to extrapolate what a computer program does based on one line of code.

They are used to define groups of somewhat similar origin, they aren't a comprehensive overview of the entire genome, at least to my understanding.

german-polish union when?

Germany is a richer country with very open borders to EU citizens which allows people to move there.

Also the historic ethnically German populations in the former German territories were pretty much all expelled at the end of WW2.

why do you ask

Hell yeah she looks distinctly Russian

Attached: ksenia soyfer.jpg (933x608, 54K)

Germans look healthier than poles but poles are sometimes sexier

Attached: images (7).jpg (336x504, 28K)

This morph basically looks 95% like me. I have no polish ancestry whatsoever but my great grandmother was from Posen

It's a very common look in northeastern germany (my maternal half is northern german predominantly)

Faelid and westbaltid are basically the same thing

Attached: literallyme.jpg (352x416, 26K)

Argentina

Poles are white, Germans have darker skin tone in general. More like Syria.

It is passed down through the y dna. As only males can have a y chromosome, the y dna you have has been passed down through your direct paternal line to the dawn of humanity. As with each subsequent passage from father to son the genes mutate slightly, causing different haplogroups to form

>But they look like poles?
North-Eastern Germans yes, I think it's not controversial

JewSA

Im just studying the european genetics. Also, im gay.

slav girls all looks like that? thats hot tho

ميسي اصطورة كرة القدم الله عليك ياميسي

hi swedish friend

>milions of years
what
few thousands at best

>Poles are white
Poles aren't wh*te you disgusting propaganda pusher

>very open borders to EU citizens which allows people to move there.
Are you proud of it? lol,in my case i don't want foreigners in Spain, i don't care if they are from this continent or not