Well, is it?

Well, is it?

Attached: poland the new germany.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

Fuck Lech Walesa. Globalist, neoliberal, and overall traitor to Poland.

more like the old Germany

Attached: polish-elections-v-imperial-germany-big.jpg (1650x1275, 174K)

Poland plans to take 2 million refugees per year? Nice.

Isn't that because those areas were resettled with eastern Poles from the Kresy?

Dont they have quite a lot from ukriane?

>germans will allow their economic colonies to become their competitors
Good one.

>the most industrial part of his country is old german territory

Yes, don't listen to the krautoid.

Fucking Walesa, it's funny how abroad he is known for "bringing down communism" but in reality he is demented old man who think of himself higher than jesus, his entire life wasn't enough to learn how to speak polish.

Attached: 1528621130498.jpg (1296x897, 201K)

Wielkopolska, eastern Pomerania and Upper Silesia? Hell no

Hey, everybody can decline mentally at old age.

Walesa in 1980s was in peak form and literally crushed a high commie official in a televised debate in 1988.

Considering that LITERALLY half of Poland is rightful German lands ..

...yes.

If only we had the work ethic and pragmatism

but Poles won't die out within a century

>Well, is it?

No, we are not. We have nowhere near the industrial capacity, no local-based capital and no know-how to ever be on the level of Germany.

Our realistic goal is to get as big as possible share of the pie, not becoming the one who actually divides the pie into shares.

Why do poles seemingly dislike Lech Walesa? Isn’t he loved for leading Solidarity and toppling the Soviet government?

Mostly Internet edgelords. And most hardcore cultish supporters of the currently ruling party, which leader had a famous personal falling off with Walesa in early 1990s.

Are you retarded? He was wearing K O N S T Y T U C J A sing on fucking Bush funeral also he is pupil of wyborcza because he shits on current goverment.

Attached: 1545693184534.jpg (859x484, 123K)

God I hope not

> Poland, the New Germany

What does it even mean? That it is our turn now to pay jews?

How does it contradicts what I say? Walesa declined mentally in old age, quite obviously. But it doesn't negate his earlier achievements.

Walesa is hated by two kinds of people:
1. Edgelords to young to remember him in peak form and too stupid to make their opinion on anything else but Internet memes.
2. Religious supporters of the ruling party, leader of which was famously kicked out of Walesa's chancery for various shenanigans and didn't take it lightly, to say it politely.

>1. Edgelords to young to remember him in peak form and too stupid to make their opinion on anything else but Internet memes.
Ahh yes peak bolek years, we didn't deserve him indeed

>peak bolek years

This is the kind of meme-derived "knowledge" I was referring to.

Memes make the world easy indeed. You do not have to think too much about the intricacies of life in 1970s and 1980s and the choices that people living then were often forced to make.

I wouldn't even hold it against him if he would just admit that, but him trying to lie that he was just winning at lottery when he needed money. Like srsly he can fuck off with that, pathetic little man acting like he single-handedly defeated communism in entire eastern bloc. He is Walesa from that time but he is also Walesa from now and thats how I judge him, so now you can fuck off to wykop and defend him there.

>but him trying to lie that he was just winning at lottery when he needed money.

Which most likely wasn't even for "Bolek-ing", even if Walesa was in fact "Bolek". SB as a rule din't pay for rendered services, unless someone was doing some actual dirty work for them. Instead, the procured informants by blackmailing them and promising to withheld whatever material they had.

Workers in communist era had other ways of "unofficial" income, ones they are not very proud of today.

>even if Walesa was in fact "Bolek"
Fuck off, at this point it's confirmed and we are just waiting for his death to declare it officially. Well at least I know with whom I am speaking. It is funny how families of such persons not only defend their family but their coping mechanism forces them to defend other random "boleks" and bolek itself. That will be me last (you).

lol

my last*

>Fuck off, at this point it's confirmed and we are just waiting for his death to declare it officially.

How do you know that?
AFAIK the last significant thing was the IPN hiding the graphology expertise under the rug.

Besides, the question whether Walesa had an episode of being an informant in 1970s (AFAIK nobody seriously claims that was still true for 1980s) don't affect his achievements. Plenty of people were broken during the communist era with various means. The main reason why the main "legends" of the former opposition were always so forgiving to former informants is that they knew how things were, and being broken for some time was just part of being an opposition activist.

> Well at least I know with whom I am speaking.

How did you know I am a historian?
Oh wait, you didn't. To you everyone who doesn't agree with you must have a personal stake. Because the world is black and white and simple solutions exist.

Edgelord then.

true

with their birthrate it's going to happen even earlier

We will help our Slavic brothers. We will rape Polish women, and they will give birth to new Poles. And since they are Catholics and do not have abortions, the birth rate will increase significantly.

Attached: 104px-Pepe_liberator.png (104x120, 12K)

>We will rape Polish women, and they will give birth to new Poles.

So far you are just sending your women here in droves.

>lid
>lidl

>A siodmego dnia mu powiedzialem, wez sobie odpocznij.
Based walensa

It is unprofitable. One woman in 9 months can give birth to only one child. But one man can rape dozens of women in 9 months. You literally need several Ukrainian breeding bulls to solve this problem. Think about it.