There is only one race - the human race

>There is only one race - the human race

Attached: 1540668979862.png (467x264, 37K)

Bro, take an anthropology class. All humans are 99.99% the same, biologically. All the things about us that are different (skin color, height, tolerance to diseases, etc.) is all part of that last .01%.

if I were georgian I would have fully supported this theory desu

>""""""""""""""""""race"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

What you are referring to is the species, races are subspecies.

You also share 99.9% of your genes with monkies and >50% with fruit retard

You're a spic.

he's ppic

More like 100% shared with fruit for this fag

uh huh ok nigger

not true differences between human populations are significant enough too classify them as subspecies and hybrids when it's about animals. it's a political thing.

And yet, there are still millions of polymorphisms at different positions in the genome which distinguish one human individual from another. Some of these polymorphisms are even associated with differences in socially important outcomes like behavioral phenotypes (intelligence, psychiatric illness, etc.)

Human races are more like ecotypes than subspecies.

And? Barring severe diseases such as schizo or Down's, upbringing and your socioeconomic status will have more effect on your behaviour.

Imagine beliving this. JUST COSMOPOLITAN, WE ARE ALL HUMAN BEINGS

No, twin and adoption studies conducted with western populations have consistently demonstrated that the home environment has very effect on measures of cognitive ability in adulthood. The largest systematic source of variance in adult IQ is genetic variation.

*very little

There's only one race the human race, races are a spook

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Did it count the nutrition that the mothers consumed when they were pregnant?

What does that even mean? Human brains are created with instructions from DNA so you could claim its ALL genetic and ALL influenced by environment. The only difference between a human and a monkey is genetics

seething brownoid

>open borders

Attached: NuMalefaceJpeg6.jpg (2952x2672, 1.76M)

Iodine deficiency can dock like 10 IQ points however I don't believe this finding is from twin/adoption studies. I'm not aware of other nutritional effects specifically but they probably exist.