Anyone else kinda happy these gay retards are gone?

Anyone else kinda happy these gay retards are gone?

Hope the government keeps taking more freedoms away so that I never have to see them again (same goes for all anglos)

Attached: 1D94DC0D-8A21-400C-B117-07EBE783183F.png (2000x1000, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

providinginformation.nzsis.govt.nz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf based af

Would rather Canada be banned than Australia and NZ

No

I hold a kiwi passport but since this whole brouhaha I've found myself identifying as an Australian.

I am. Fuck k*wis and fuck Sw*des (I hope they're next) and fuck that nationality-fluid gypsy too.

Sup cletus

Nah fuck off canadians are annoying here but people irl are way more faggoty in aus/nz, any time I see an Aussie post something slightly questionable here I report it to ASIO not out of the goodness of my heart but to get them the fuck off the internet so I can laugh at them for what an authoritarian shithole country they live in

Would do the same for you

You’ve consistently been one of the worst posters on this board and I fucking hate you, you deserve everything you get, I’ll be searching for your posts from now on and reporting them to whatever your equivalent of ASIO is

lol

>ASIO
>Australian
>intelligence

m8, bit rich to suggest these can go together

Your people are all over the internet defending your governments decision to jail people to own the manifesto, how long until they elect people who start literally putting you behind another great firewall? Fucking embarrassing to live there, I’ll make sure the government knows you’re posting here. Better hope nothing you said in the past week or so was racist

providinginformation.nzsis.govt.nz

lol

Yup, already submitted a report, thanks user

Do you live in alabama ? kansas ? missouri ?

Did they ever post? Don't remember ever interacting with one 2bh.

No now don’t ever reply to me again you nanny state faggot I only hope the worst continues to happen to your shithole country because you all deserve it

Yeah and like 90% of them were annoying cocks...gaysex...animeposters and 10% were kuzukzukuzuzkzuku so the board is infinitely improved by their governments decision to decide what they are and aren’t allowed to see online

I'm not actually British but I can easily fathom how they should feel so rightfully smug visiting your country.

Just saying

Our country is literally measurably better than the UK which is a grim domesticated nanny state shithole where the sky is always gray and there’s no nature and everyone lives in terraced housing and their precious NHS kills 4x more people than our hospitals

And I know you’re not British you’re a kiwi, that’s why I’ve already submitted a report on you because I distinctly remember you posting lots of racist shit in the past. I can call blacks niggers all day but you’ll get a knock on the door for it :)

lol

We're not gone yet cunt :^)

lmao

Attached: 1553068351064.jpg (1224x471, 103K)

Attached: 1552741617298.webm (648x360, 2.93M)

Free my kiwi niggas

No
Canadians should be banned except for the ones posting in Quebec

lol

lol

>grim domesticated nanny state shithole where the sky is always gray and there’s no nature and everyone lives in terraced housing and their precious NHS kills 4x more people than our hospitals

I only hate rain and despite widespread misinformation, it rarely rains in London.

I also like the fact that if I'm ever in an unfortunate situation there's a high likelihood that there will be CCTV recording it. You know, for the same reason that dashboard cameras are so popular these days. And because I'm not a tinfoil hatter and/or petty criminal such as yourself, the """big brother""" aspect doesn't disturb me.

Also I live in a multistorey apartment complex constructed in 2017, hardly terraced housing.

And for all the failings of the NHS ive never had a personal issue and regardless of how much I despise the concept of public institutions, it will still be better than the situation in your clownshoe country.

Islam is a malignant global cancer but you are abominations. Go fuck yourselves.

lol

>I LOVE my nanny state
this is why I report you people and hope you get jailed, maybe it’ll change your tune

lol

>n-no GCHQ, look at my posting history! Yeah it’s full of me shitting on Islam b-but look! I’m denouncing the shooting video! My dedicated monitor saw it himself! Ask him! I’ve been good!

Canadians are fine

t. Cletus Mcsisterfucker

Ok cletus
Islam is a blight on humanity, and this dumb fuck bogan only aided its acceptance in wider society.

You seem to care heavily about this.
Why?
It doesn't even affect you.

Have just unironically sent a report to NZSIS about all of you spreading racism here

The same reason anyone would make a bait thread, for the (you)'s

I dont get why they all huddled in the corner and did nothing while he fired and reloaded and stuff. There were even two huddles and the people in the second one just sat there waiting their turn no one ran at all hardly. Why was this?

>Guys i would of totally chokeslammed that manlet! I took tae kwon doe as a kid!

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 7K)

so you would sit there like a little bitch?

You know that one time where some homeless guy asked you for change and you froze up and he had to ask about three more times before he ultimately left?

Yeah this is that cranked to 10. You wouldn't know how you would react, unless you were in the situation yourself.

Did you just project autism onto other people? That doesn’t happen, I tell homeless people to fuck off

It's like the fight or flight stuff, except they froze up which is another part of it.

>You know that one time where some homeless guy asked you for change and you froze up and he had to ask about three more times before he ultimately left?
lol

if someone was standing there taking pot shots at a group huddled in the corner across from me I would at minimum run and not sit for a good 45 seconds waiting to die like they did. Its possible they were planning a mass suicide and this whole thing is a roose. They might have paid off the shooter.