Tfw dont have a giant country like the USA or Canada

>tfw dont have a giant country like the USA or Canada
How is this even fair? While europeans have to squeeze into this tiny ass continent in tiny ass shitboxes and have to fight each other once in a while for a few square Kilometers of land americans have almost half a continent for their own.

Attached: 3AEFF0C8-5E3E-4B72-B354-2CE956E16BA6.jpg (800x1678, 130K)

>mexiko
lol

Time to expand the living space!

Just come here and fill us up please :3

I mean thousands of germans from the rhineland came here during the 18th century

It isnt that easy to move to the USA, also im a official and work for the goverment so my job is kinda useless in the USA

My ancestors :)

Because last time we didnt lost 1/4 of our land mass when we tried that

Whats so funny?

>also im a official and work for the goverment so my job is kinda useless in the USA
Do you have any formal education? If you can speak Spanish- jobs are handed to you-regardless of your experience.

Third time's a charm ;D

Yes I have the second highest school degree in Germany and an formal Education of an Verwaltungsfachangestellter (i think administrative assistant is the equivalent in the usa). I speak some very basic spanish.

Third time fail would also mean last time because they would split us up forever lol

>pop. density 376,4/km2
JUST

>and an formal Education of an Verwaltungsfachangestellter (i think administrative assistant is the equivalent in the usa).
In all seriousness- administrative assistants are usually girls in the US.

A successful CEO or person with small business hires assistants but they are always just for eye candy and 'here take this to the copier and make copies'.

You will have more accomplishments in Germany to be quite honest with you.

>pop. density 42,857/km2
FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Just keep doing your best then!

Attached: 55tan.png (711x1080, 93K)

>You will have more accomplishments in Germany to be quite honest with you.
Yes I know, thats what I allready thought. Also it would be a massive downgrade for me work wise because im employed by the goverment and work in a city council. I also earn more money here.

Welcome in Europe

Help it's actually worse

Attached: 20190325_064113.jpg (684x552, 99K)

Agreed, government keeps getting shut down here so it would not be good outlook for your job experience.

>71,000+ ppl per square kilometer
Literally how?

my dream is to live in rural America, to have a son to teach hunting and camping then join the navy seals and kill some sandniggers after that come back home to fuck my 10/10 Aryan wife

Whats the point of living if you cant have this? :'(

>live in the most populous province in your country.
>only 14.1/km density
Feels good man

can i marry your sister?

Ill trade you sister for sister, bring one with you and ill help you settle here.

Seething landlets.

Attached: o3qd1wdrqebx.png (925x942, 296K)