How do you deal with crime in your cunt?

How do you deal with crime in your cunt?

Attached: 1552705343297.jpg (600x591, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KC0MzJl4p4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=t4SHQSSeib4
youtube.com/watch?v=8yGfQak-q9M
youtube.com/watch?v=XI1VpElKWF8
youtube.com/watch?v=2SDYEF4Ice4
youtube.com/watch?v=V6O-vBVCbg0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We don't.

the criminals get imprisoned for a couple of months and then get released

This is the advice given by the state media in Finland to women who are about to get raped.

youtu.be/KC0MzJl4p4Y

Ei means no

By knowing my city and avoiding dodgy places while walking with a fast pace.

Gosh, this is such a retarded image. The mugger obviously knows his action is illegal, the fact that he is carrying a gun to force his victim to literally give away his possessions should make it pretty obvious.

Attached: 1464235578026.jpg (306x306, 68K)

How much money do you need to be able to afford to live in a crime-free hood?

not today rapist

>I’m gonna rape you! You don’t even have your puukko to defend yourself let alone a gun haha!
>ei
>Ah fuck foiled again

how is it even possible to have this high an IQ?

>HADOUKEN

This is America, the mugger is the unarmed one. He is trying to steal that man's firearm.

In Rio (where I live), maybe 2x the minimum wage as rent to live in a decent one. I for one live near the beach of Copacabana, but don't actually have to pay rent.

we corrupt them with decency

Attached: 7867.jpg (650x271, 144K)

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=t4SHQSSeib4

>!

youtube.com/watch?v=8yGfQak-q9M

youtube.com/watch?v=XI1VpElKWF8

>EI

youtube.com/watch?v=2SDYEF4Ice4

bonus aftermath:
youtube.com/watch?v=V6O-vBVCbg0

I carry a fallkniven f1 pro in my back pocket

pull out my .357 and blow his fucking head off

If I go out I try to look like a hobo that's not worth trying to rob. It helps that it comes naturally already.

this looks like it was made for retards
theres no speech too
fucking kek

>carrying a revolver
Will you be my gf??

Social security system that makes thefts a lot less profitable. You don't need to steal to get food or shelter.

That sounds really noice.

Crime is rare here, even Oslo is relatively safe.

So naturally, our laws are so retarded that you're not allowed to carry ANY kind of defense in the increasingly likely event when some imported pack of migrant niggers mug you.

You see, in Sweden it’s forbidden by law to be a criminal

Why is the rapist white?

Based Beatrice

It's obviously supposed to be fiction

there was a guy here that owned a convenience store and this black kid kept stealing from his store. every time he would call the cops but they showed up 20 minutes late or not at all. on the sixth time he grabbed the kid, tied him up and locked him in his van until the cops showed up. the shopkeeper was in court for three years pleading not to go to jail and paying thousands in lawyers fees before he was finally found innocent of assault and forced confinement (black kids parents charged him). He had to close his shop and was broke after that.

I already look like a criminal, so ive never been mugged or anything.

What's with all the graffiti,I thought finland was rich

How do you deal with crime in your cunt?>
pay mafia for protection

Are you not allowed to make a civil arrest in Canada?

>I already look like a criminal
Yeah we can see your flag

based

no such thing as a crime-free hood here. I for once avoid going outside

this desu. i havent been mugged in 15 years

Our police are fucking useless. There was a wave of burglary at my housing area and the police only showed up after it happened. The same burglar showed up night after night robbing houses next to each other and the police could not catch him. We got fed up and the community raised money to erect boomgates, build a 4 km long fence and hire security guards. The burglary rate went down to zero in 3 months and there was no more incidents in the last 2 years. In essence, we are paying private security every month to do the police's job while also paying taxes so that the police can cruise around in their souped up Protongs and be useless corrupt shits.

If he is found innocent, then he should have all his legal fees covered. This is clearly a rigged game otherwise.

I've never been mugged, somehow.

Tied up kid in the back of a van. Have fun proving you're not a child-rapist.

He should have had one of those entry doors he could lock remotely - just lock it whenever niglet boy shows up and call the lazy cunt cops.

Not really much of a problem unless you count wandering crazy hobo raiding the recycling bins or the rare Indian mugger , there were break in at nearby school by thieves guild (they have training academy, standardised toolbox,GoPro headcam for recording tutorial and handlers delivering them) but police arrived quickly and beat them up in fistfights right after waking up without even wearing their uniform.
>Amount stolen: 5 dollar
>Damage caused: hundreds of dollars from teacher's lounge 4vs4 fistfight and cops breaking door with fireaxe after thieves ran and holed up in the toilet
Still worth it.
But in the extremely rare case of criminals who went over the line like injuring the elderly or rape they get tracked down and mobbed to near death at the very least. Few years ago a women screamed molestation, a mob killed the guy on the spot and police went no fun allowed mob bad don't kill people.

HOLY RARE!!! WOW!!!

R A R E F L A G!!!
R A R E F L A G!!!
R A R E F L A G!!!
R A R E F L A G!!!
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

Tansunia bro, rare flag!!! Very sorry for what we did to you guys in the war but thanks for coming by! Rare flag!!!

> R A R E
> A
> R
> E