Culture Pals /cp/

Old skool letter exchange edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia (ew), China (yawn), and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss Argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by Turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share QTs with the Taliban? Want to banter koreaboos?

>Sign up at:
interpals.net/

>Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

>Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw
>qtcrawler:
mega.nz/#F!lQkh0A7R!ROpihereOeBAByYtVu_91A

>Script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed)

Old:

Attached: 1530028297745.jpg (850x643, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d25O7qQ3Sn4
soundcloud.com/john-le-27/taeko-ohnuki-4-00-am-1978
youtu.be/i2wmKcBm4Ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Foist for Polish qts and Turkish qts

Second for my Turkish qt cucking me with a Polish chad

Third for mental qts

4th for half based half cringe post

Xth for wondering if you should feel guilty that lonely teenage girls are catching feelings

how the FUCK do I get nudes fellas

>belittle SEA monkey
>reap your reward

Thread music

youtu.be/d25O7qQ3Sn4

Thread music

soundcloud.com/john-le-27/taeko-ohnuki-4-00-am-1978

Does insulting flips and thais really make them send nudes? Because I've insulted loads of flips but they still kept talking to me, almost as if they were enjoying the degradation.

>I've insulted loads of flips but they still kept talking to me, almost as if they were enjoying the degradation.

Attached: 1552863346623.jpg (720x817, 60K)

youtu.be/i2wmKcBm4Ik

I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE

I messaged a ladyboy. Not sure how to feel about this.

i swipe right on everybody with badoo and okcupid and I get the occasionally tranny too

Ask them about their boipussi

Now this is elegance

>getting barely any response from brazilian girl I added on snapchat
>mass send topless selfie to all the interpals girls on my contacts list (including her)
>brazilian suddenly replies to that snap and the one i sent before, claiming she had no internet all day
heh
nothin personnel

She wants you

fuck you chad

B

Insulting girls in general gets you nudes if you know how.

Did it work for you?

>message a random flip because kind of bored
>she responds to all my messages almost instantly
It's too easy lads

Cringe

I know it's cringe but I'm kind of bored of getting limited responses from Turks and Slavs despite far preferring them to flips

turns out the milf is insane, I literally just said I'd call her and she sends me this 20 minutes later

Attached: IMG_20190325_013920.jpg (1079x1010, 166K)

Brazilian women are insane in general

Lmaooo

wew lmao that is one crazy cunt

What the fuck am I supposed to say on the phone. Fucking hell I'm too autistic for this shit

If you never met her in real life don‘t that shit is autistic and awkward and only people with no friends who want friends phone with strangers.

hahah, some Ukrainian insisted on video calling me, it was awkward as fuck but i'm hoping she felt more responsible that I.

How exactly did you ask for newds?
The woman is literally seething.

Yes. But it makes them very attached to you so I don‘t like to do it only if I had a bad day.

really need that qt latina gf lads

Latinas are insane it's not worth it

get an argentinian

checked, anyway probably but goddamn if it isn't the easiest thing to get their numbers
some literally ask for whatsapp 3 or 4 messages in

If a girl is sending you messages after midnight is it reasonable to assume she's thinking about you while she's laying in bed because she wants to fuck and/or cuddle? It was her initiating conversation as well.

I didn't, she moaned about ruining her relationship with her now-married ex, we sent some voice messages to each other about nothing then she sent that

brainlet post

Maybe she can't sleep.
It's hard to assume many things because you don't know if you're the only person she's sending messages to.

She might be a bit unhinged because of that ex business.
Anyway, good luck fren. I hope she doesn't keep sending you messages calling you're a perv.

It's a girl I know irl who acts a little flirty around me sometimes. She did this a couple times this week.

Aren't they very feminist nowadays?

I think so too, she said she was depressed because of it and can't afford a counsellor. sure I wanted milf nudes but I really don't want her to suffer, I'm just glad I didn't string her along and make her situation worse

she blocked me on everything so that's that, at least I got some yous

yes
feminism is a plague

I‘m not gonna waste my time calling a bitch I don‘t want to meet ever ever ever in my life.

Do you have any intention to escalate?
Sadly, you still can't be sure if it's only you even if she's being flirty. :(

>at least I got some yous
Best thing to come out of this whole experience

Hey lads
For anyone out there playing snapchat with these thots, you're probably aware that they tend to sperg out when you screenshot / save images (plus it's easier to talk them into sending pics that disappear)
An easy workaround to this is getting a third party recording software on your phone (I use one called AZ screen recorder), and recording the few seconds it takes you to open watch and close a snap, then stopping recording.
It doesn't notify anyone that you've captured anything, and you can go back in your own time and take screenshots / trim the video down to remove you opening / closing it etc.

Hope this helps someone collect nudes xx

Bit creepy desu
Just be a Chad and screenshot it anyway, fuck the thot if she spergs out put her in her place

Any advices to get Finnish qt?

Well I flirt back with her. She said she'd like to hang out when the semester ends and that's only a couple weeks so at that point I'll probably try to escalate a little more.

I don‘t need that you creep. I just take a screenshot and if they complain I move on, as I intended.

that sounds nice :)
maybe when you spend more time together there would be some level of certainty.

Post profile frens :DDDD

want to go to a park and relax

just spent an hour moaning about my shit life to my christian qt

/garmo

I'm obut to go watch the sunset at the beach

post pics of beach

Blessing all the kind pals in this thread with powers

Attached: h.png (680x753, 145K)

Will do

What kind of powers?

this kind

Attached: 78eac325b2c0460a156c2662b1125f0fa8e6e3e410eb7dc019894b86b2992b26.png (600x480, 34K)

Attached: received_577421129393494.jpg (4032x3024, 699K)

Relaxing/10
Wait a minute, file name says received.
Are you really out, fren? :')

Lol yeah I sent it to a friend too and just saved it from there instead resizing it on my phone since I'm too lazy

At least you got to see a good sunset :)

True though I see a good one everyday

Morning

FUCKING RER A CUNTS HURRY UP

Attached: 2FD371A8-4E66-46B4-A376-ADD94782C662.gif (720x533, 774K)

Lmao fucking wagie enjoy your commute cuck

Based RER holding up the eternal fr*g

The only reason we lost the colonial race is because of the rer A

Attached: E334796E-8095-4D94-A13E-B10BE59D67B5.jpg (543x550, 85K)

Ok genius

Imagine being F*ench and having to take shitty trains with niggers and arabs to go places
What an awful life...

Imagine being American

Imagine being B*itish

Some RERs are worse than others, the A is probably the least shitty tbqh

Also this

Morning wog

B-b-b-b-blacked

>tf
>tp

Quintessentially American

Oi paki paki

There were a lot of water pakis out last night desu

Loooooooool

What's a water paki?

Woah I don’t remember typing water.

>water pakis

Attached: mysides.png (495x296, 280K)

Water pakis?

Attached: 26FCEAC0-6999-4272-9247-2FFE393BF132.png (886x1033, 182K)

Attached: F430AF0D-9BDF-4D7A-97C9-1A95A029DE62.jpg (670x395, 131K)

best country to get a qt as a burger?(other than south east asia)

Poland

Attached: A3B38A51-C093-4C90-B01F-E7DFD2DC9BE9.jpg (1136x379, 98K)

Attached: 490F4639-0A66-412F-9A5F-50F97A17082D.jpg (1136x256, 53K)

Uh oh lock up your kids m*cchi is in the thread

Ohhhhhhh boy.... Call the police

Attached: B7D65F5D-646A-4D5C-A8D1-AC1C46616188.jpg (957x621, 68K)