Any westerners love Ukraine?

I do!

Attached: ukr.jpg (1300x759, 54K)

bump

I don’t hate it

Yes, I love them

Crimea is GREEK

Not quite westerner, but still love them

Attached: 1553397135480.png (702x486, 94K)

It's not Ukraine btw

My boy

When are we going to be frens again? I'm tired of this

Attached: qnaENJT.png (380x496, 132K)

The people are generally nice, except for some crazy nationalists here and there.

I have nothing positive to say about the government.

Пocлe paздeлa хpюкpaины кoнeчнo

Disgusting shithole full of disgusting degenerates, even worsw than russia

When most russians realize they are being played by putin & co. People here realize that the government is all bullshit but most people over there in Russia still believe them without question. It’s sad.

Please don't do that, you're better than this

Attached: 574488.jpg (660x574, 31K)

The western part is cool imo. Can’t say the same about the eastern part

Just like this
Russia > ... > shit > ... > ukraine == estonia

Never ever and i mean EVER reply to me EVER again degenerate. Too fucking bad Hitler didnt gas each and every single one of you rodents. I fucking despise your race, vermin. You are nothing but a disease on man kind, everywhere where you stick your jew claws you bring misery and suffering. There isnt a single event in recorded human histroy when you rats havent been trying to fuck up other civilizations to fuel your own

calm down buddy

Crimea belongs to SCYTHIAN BVLLS aka OSSETIA aka RUSSIA

i've never done anything bad to you or your people

Attached: 1544278197767.jpg (753x1160, 95K)

The western part is based, has its own identity, the eastern part + Odesa is basically russia

buddeh, u ok there?

Shut up, loser

Ukraine is literally Russian clay.

Dude if i could i would put your whole family and everyone you have ever known six feet into the ground in separate little pieces. I pray there would be another meteorite that would hit Moscow instead of Tunguska

Why is he doing this?

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

Please, come to my country and say it right to my face

Lol, seething Eesti, remember Estonia is shit and always will be.

But you can't because you are irrelevant. So all you can do is autistically screech on the internet.

shut up, fat fuck

My friend, people feel invigorated by their mindless obedience to globalist causes

>shut up, fat fuck

Look at this pig squirm HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1553466285448.gif (500x491, 376K)

The namefag isn't Ukrainian, just an american larper.

Wow so not only are you a fat faggot, you are an autistic anime-posting fat faggot. That is sad.

Working not only for putin but doing overtime for his fake swiss lackey. Can you clean my boots too you pathetic dog?

Every Ukraine related thread is destined to be a shitflinging shitshow

Attached: 282832811bc494fbc16db89f64faecfc.jpg (800x716, 72K)

I unironically love Ukraine, or the people and culture. Their atypical shithole eastern European govt sucks like the rest of them.

Attached: 1549855474131.png (1051x626, 1.23M)

So is there real Ukrainians left in Ukraine, or all of them now shitposting under EU and Russian flags?

This
English, please

>but muhh putin
shut the fuck up, mutt. you're fat and stupid.

The people and culture are based, the government is shit-tier. You’ve got your head on straight friend.
I can teach you for half of your paycheck per hour

>So is there real Ukrainians left in Ukraine
Very little. Most have either immigrated to Russia or Poland.

>Please, come to my country and say it right to my face
He doesn't even need to go too far, he can try it in his own country (but he won't)

never been there. i heard they have some good meat and dairy products

Hey faggot, I can pay more than him if you shut the fuck up and stop annoying me. Brainless degenerate sack of shit

Is Kiev considered West or Eastern Ukraine?

SEETHING amerimutt larper.

central

Confirmed autistic 2chan refugee, now I don’t need to read your posts
Something in the middle, you can hear Russian and an Ukrainian with equal frequency there. Everything official is in Ukrainian of course but there are a lot of immigrants who only speak Russian

So, for free? :)

Agreed. The region seems to be less damaged by communism both physically and spiritually. More traditional and more European, pretty much like the Baltic states. I wish the best for Ukraine.

fixed

Attached: lBLRSl0.png (1300x759, 526K)

It's shit. You think it's good by your propaganda, but it's not.

>2chan
Stop projecting.
>y-you're getting paid
>l-look how rich I am (in Ukraine)
You're like those retarded Jow Forumstards who think that going to eastern European shitholes will give them their Jow Forumstard utopia. Fucking dumb all around.

They resisted it much more fiercely. There are serious movements for preserving the language and culture, I deeply respect it. Thanks for your well-wishes Korean friend.

Nice photoshop skills лях, pour another shot

Bitter faggot thinks western ukraine is like based russia where people hate literally everything and everyone including themselves

>The western part is based, has its own identity
bunch of murderniggers with stupid haircuts praising the murderniggers with stupid haircuts before them

Obvious hohlobot is obvious.

only the women
sadly they can only looks good when both of parents are ukrainians

they got ruined in contact with w*sterns

You’re not getting paid, you’re a literal cuck who does it for free, actually you do putin’s underlings’ work for free. You’re basically the janitor’s lackey who cleans the shit from his shoes. I need to take a shower after conversing with literal pond scum like you.

This
Кoпpoтивлeнeц ты нaш кoмнaтный

I know I can fuck you in throat deeply af. Just come

Imagine being this pathetic that when someone talks positively about a country just a tiny bit you accuse him of propaganda lol
Basically netouyo behavior

I respect your country but I'm nothing but redpilled telling you the truth. You should be pleased

I would love to cut your head off with a kitchen knife, degenerate faggot

Taк я йдy щoб eбaти твoю кypвa мaмy

Attached: 127814606985.jpg (369x500, 26K)

>more autistic sperging from the american autist in ukraine.
shut the fuck up already

Do you think it's possible to become frens again after Putin dies/we overthrow the regime, but without giving you back Crimea? Let's say our new administration would be very friendly towards Ukraine in every issue(cheap gas+ investments) but they wouldn't be ok with giving you back the Crimea. They would setup a new referendum according to every rule in the book(which we both know how it would end up), would you be satisfied or nah?

You are too unskilled to cut just simple things with knife LOL

I am entitled to my own notions so I’ll kindly decline your intention to redpill me. Heт, cпacибo

You are stupid LOL. Crimea is basically Russian since Catherine the great (1700)

>No I wont be educated
Pathetic

We're frens with Ukraine since forever, i think it's more important

I honestly think of Russian people will stop being autistic unpaid slaves of Putin they can easily be friends with Ukrainians. The grudge of Ukrainians is against putin and his team of jewish oligarchs, not against common russians who are basically being manipulated into serving him as living sociological cancer.

Drink my piss, annoying пeтyх
That’s not true

I love Ukraine. Going to see to meet a Ukrainian girl soon. Hope we get married.

Attached: maxresdefault (10).jpg (1280x720, 52K)

How turk mutts can be our friends?

>No no you can’t educate yourself! Let me educate you

Attached: E9BED2EC-F746-4072-854F-E465FD130149.jpg (633x758, 62K)

You are soo unskilled you would just cut your fingers instead of things lmao

but you didn't really answer my question

Keep crying, retarded larper faggot.

you dont want to marry a slav girl
they are extreme gold diggers. maybe unless she is from a wealthy family.

>Yes, I will educate myself with propaganda. How could you tell
Pathetic

this, especially Ukrainian whores.

Man why are you doing this? Stop spreading this misery for your own good

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x184, 8K)

I’m crying only because I fucked your kurwa mother 30 seconds ago, sad virgin faggot, you don’t understand refractory period

So the answer is about attitude and not politics. If Russians can talk to Ukrainians normally without being political buttslaves then friendship is possible.

FFFFFFUCK OFF, I WOULD CUT YOUR DICK

For god’s sake stop being autistic. I’m done here.

Just realize fact. Crimea is Russian and it's old

>Crimea is Russian and it's old
Where did i say that it's not?

Bye!

As if you could fuck anything with your tiny armenian dick, malenkiy amerikanskiy huesos.

Jesus Christ these Russian shills need to relax, Ukrainians are for the most part pretty based, Russians for the most part are pretty based. Both of your women are fucking crazy though.

You are mad as fuck while I’m cumming in your mom’s hair. Stupid unpaid pidorashka

Odesa is Russian too, I think the main point is that the Oligarchy could suck the entire planet into their asshole and they still wouldn’t be satisfied. And they would still have absolute unquestioning cucks doing their dirty work for them to claim parts of mars and venus. That’s pretty much the problem.

Yeah, we should unite and conquer popua new Guinea

Why did you just start insulting me dude? Why are you so angry and uncivilized? All I said was that you're not actually Ukrainian but an American in Ukraine. Why get so upset at people telling the truth?

Why are you keep replying to him? Do you realize you are both equally retarded? Look at your dialogue, it's literally sosach-tier. Are you sosach refugee by any chance?

You’re being rude as fuck, you need to understand how it feels

I’m trying to bore myself to sleep unironically, if I had an interesting dialogue I would stay awake but I shouldn’t

Please you are going to have enough trouble fucking around in the Jungles of Venezuela playing Vietnam 2: Electric Boogaloo.

This country is like that except cross bred with the flora and fauna of Australia and fuck off huge mountains everywhere. Best of luck Demitri.

Also Russia couldn't conquer itself out of a wet paper bag. Reference: Modern History.

Stay mad Vatnik

Ahaha, now I can sleep tight tonight.
What the fuck lmao

One of my favorite things to do on Jow Forums(nel) is pissing off Ukrainians. They're so fucking stupid it's just so funny.

Attached: 1552956900378.jpg (720x960, 129K)

>You’re being rude as fuck,
I'm not, I'm just telling the truth that you're actually a burger.
> you need to understand how it feels
The difference is that what I'm saying is the truth so obviously your autistic american-tier your mama insults are meaningless.

Your shitflinging is pretty meaningless too, I know I’m American retard, I don’t have amnesia

Now you know how all europeans feel when they reply to you

She is not a gold digger. She is also a virgin :)

One does not contradict the other