Is modern Hindu nationalism bigoted?

Is modern Hindu nationalism bigoted?

Attached: India.png (1200x800, 32K)

almost certainly yes

They are not big fans of Muslims, which makes them totally unique.

its just a movement of degenerate poos we wuzzing

Yes, Hindu nationalism is not only bigoted but in general, extremely stupid and something that goes completely against the teachings of Hinduism in general (to be accepting of the beliefs of others, to be open about beliefs).
Most of the people who are following this are complete brainlets who desparately latch onto this as an attempt to compensate for a lack of any form of identity or personality and ironically they have a very shallow understanding of Hinduism in general.
It's saddening to see my religion polluted by a movement like this.

No we just want equal rights for Hindus. Abrahamics get very special treatment

They hate muslims. Big woop, almost everyone hates muslims.

How about Dharmic nationalism?
Sikhs, Buddhist, Hindu, and Jain unite

>No we just want equal rights for Hindus
Explain the caste system then.

yes they are hypocrites

Attached: Screenshot_184.png (642x615, 456K)

Anyone except christian, jews, muslims, parsi is a hindu as per constitution.

Sikhs hate Hindus, you know that right?

Doesn't exist

Not anymore, untouchables are getting affirmative action not only in education but in jobs and even political positions.

Yes

Inshaa Allah Ghazwa-e-hind

t. Khalistani larper.

No, i lived in punjab for 19 yrs

affirmative action =/= equal rights. It's the opposite of equal rights.

The affirmative action always creates a state of complacency where you are not encouraged to find out real solutions. It is an initial good step of applying bandage on what just seems to a skin tear but it doesn't even do a good job of healing that tear and has no capacity to even comprehend the great rot beneath it.

lol stay mad you dalit loving cuck

>Non-Indian thinks his Opinions on Caste System matters

Attached: 1553223661811.jpg (710x359, 47K)

t. pic related

Attached: 8842695298756.jpg (960x1280, 194K)

i know nothing about your caste system but i know that the same people cry about the fate of the dalits who protect gypsies in eastern europe and niggers in america
fuck human rights activists

It's not really nationalism considering India is a meme non-nation, unless you want to say the EU is nationalist.
All the divisions of the Indian subcontinent are based on either religion, or if the Bongs conquered that part or not.

Any kind of nationalism in the post-colonial world is a faggotry.