If only

If only...

Attached: us map.png (1280x791, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FYRldZsVO9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One day...

Attached: flyover-future.jpg (940x705, 609K)

If only...

Attached: KOYzBV4.png (1513x983, 191K)

Why do you inland niggers hate us so much when you take money from us?

I'll accept this.

Taking money and then complaining about the people who gave the money is part of American culture

Honestly at this point Id rather we keep California and instead get rid of New England

literal niggers

What is that green dot in the Appalachia area?

I think it's Pittsburgh.

New England is fairly harmless.

Attached: 1488894922517.jpg (225x225, 10K)

WAAAAAAAYYYYY too much Wisconsin left in pic related

Fucking hell, why do we allow the west coast to still exist? It represents everything wrong with this country.

Attached: donald.png (639x480, 428K)

Wisconsin used to be based in certain regards.

What do you even like about America?

If the west coast broke off from America, we would be the third richest country in the world. Fuck you cuckservatives and your sub par third world lifestyles.

Probably the parts of it that don't make any money and complain about liberal states that actually generate revenue

Wait, what wrong to Wisconsin, did I miss something?

Yes
Wisconsin

Something has made them unironically retarded in the last 50 years or so. I literally see Confederate Flags flying in the state where the G.O.P. was formed as an Abolitionist party.

Imagine being a methhead, inbred, sub 80 iq flyover and thinking California is what's wrong with your country

california is full of numales, trannies, niggers and spics
an absolute disgrace

Doesn't CA have the highest homeless population in the country?

You would regret it

Attached: 1493860695827.jpg (781x785, 99K)

Fuck that. I live in new england. Not mid atlantic.

>california leaves so america becomes communist
literally the exact opposite would happen. america would shift HARD to the right

Ugh...

Attached: sa.jpg (1171x507, 52K)

third behind us

Absolutely based.

>communist
not communist, nazbol

Attached: DZxxSz3XcAUJCn2.jpg (1024x577, 71K)

dumb russkie

>deleting Virginia but keeping West Virginia

If only

Attached: republic of texas.gif (525x700, 226K)

>California becomes independent
>Texas follows shortly after
>The rest of america becomes Afriga

What we are waiting for?

SOON

Attached: B894SREyonCDAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png (773x588, 72K)

Why stop there, if we could get Louisiana then we would have control of the Mississippi and could cuck the shit out of the US

:(

Republicans will never win the presidency again when Texas turns blue lol.

We're better than you

Attached: californian groyper.png (420x420, 14K)

If only...

Attached: fs.jpg (1749x1740, 821K)

u r a BIG gay

The current Democrat platform is 100% aimed at the West Coast and NYC, it doesn't relate to anything people in the heartland believe in at all.

retard

Raising taxes to provide social services benefits literally everybody except for the rich

More like the current Republican platform is aimed 100% at old white men.

Terrified r*Ghtoids like him are desperate to downplay the social democratic trend on the left (Trump is only in office since he insincerely co-opted much of their platform on the campaign trail) and/or conflate it with the "Clintonist" neoliberal consensus of the last 25 years. The Great Plains and the Rust Belt love Bernie.

Too bad black people and rich urban boomers don't like Bernie. That's why he lost.

t. soi in Portland with daddy issues

The black people thing is a meme and the "rich urban boomers" tried running their gal in 2016.

UGH...

How's it a meme? Hillary did much better among black people in the primaries than Bernie did. The democrats can't afford to alienate a major component of their base when the country is pretty much split 50-50

Not knowing who Bernie was isn't the same thing as not liking him.

senorita cortez is from NY. Omar is from Minnesota. the cancer isn't coming from california

>the cancer
Antisemitism?

west coast is the only fun part of USA tho

Attached: 51mHw0MMI-L._SY445_.jpg (313x445, 41K)

That was last election. This time around he's polling very well with black people.

Shut the fuck up boomer.
But can Bernie defeat the Gravelanche?

Almost 40% of US GDP is already spent on social services. Try again.

>the gravelanche
He is based, but he's not actually running, just hoping to use the debates as a platform to push various candidates to the left on foreign policy.

Because the ill gotten gains you have should be taken from you.

Republicans can win more states if they send in a more characteristic younger man than a old white boomer.

Republicans would win more states if they weren't racist, xenophobic and corporatist.

california hate is for fat nerds
we are rich
we are literally a superpower
back in the day we made great films and are still a cultural capital. you inland retards who ARE FUCK YEAH AMERICA would not be even able to do that without us and jew york carrying your back to be number 1

but yeah I would like to seperate too

>Democrat front runners consist of old white boomers Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, and Joe Biden

>corporatist
I get what you're trying ti say, but that isn't the right term.

No. They wouldn’t lmao.
They literally won the south because they dog whistled to whites about blacks.
“You start out in 1954 by saying, “Nigger, nigger, nigger.” By 1968 you can’t say “nigger”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.… “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, uh, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “Nigger, nigger.”
Reagan’s own campaign chair admitted this, it’s a core part of the modern Republican Party

The economic suffering is probably less painful than integrated environments, so I can't exactly blame them.

California is the best state in the union and it would be unironically better for them to become it's own country, lowering the economy and influence of the rest of america at the same time.
I support Californian independence desu

I say kick faggifornia out the door and annex Ecuador. They use the Dollar anyway.

>POCs are so weak and helpless they can't survive without gibes
If only libtards realized how racist they sound and don't even know it.

>we are rich
Only because of geography
>we are literally a superpower
lol imagine actually believing this
>back in the day we made great films and are still a cultural capital. you inland retards who ARE FUCK YEAH AMERICA would not be even able to do that without us and jew york carrying your back to be number 1
Jews in hollywood producing propaganda films hardly counts as "culture"
>but yeah I would like to seperate too
Please do so we can cut off your water supply from other states and watch you die

>state that has blackouts every summer because hippies won't let them expand the power grid

>dumb redneck from a worthless flyover state who watches hollywood movies and uses technology from california

Flyover subhumans need to be gassed

Based

Attached: 1513210413403.png (919x737, 243K)

I can't wait for the east coast to nuke worthless subhuman califags

Attached: 1479123849575.png (594x675, 37K)

Get the fuck out of here with that shit. Not giving into each and every demand of Israel isn’t antisemite unless you’re a so! Goy

I'm not giving up Florida. Florida hispanics are based. The Mexicans can take Texas.

Yes. It was made superior by Republicans, then fucked up by Democrats.

can confirm, lots of cringy dixieboos in the rural parts of the state, d*Xie flags are already cringe but it's far worse outside of the historical confederate states.

California is pretty based but it seems like there should be less people living there due to the unsustainability of the environment to hold 30 million people.

>California has a greater population than my entire country

>30 million people
Holy shit! That's 3/5ths of our population lmao

just checked and it's actually 40 million

Canada and the US need to join

Wouldn’t that turn the US blue? I don’t know much about Canadian politics but I’m just saying since they elected Trudeau then they must be left leaning.

no you fuckface. We will all vote for trump.

literally every single canadian province would vote democrat in a landslide, and that is based

I'm black (my gf is white) and our dream is to move to USA

Just stay in germany man. No need.

Just overstay your visa bro

youtu.be/FYRldZsVO9I

California isn't even top 10 in terms of federal tax revenue vs. payout. Illinois, Minnesota, and New Hampshire do way more than you faggots do.

Attached: bill hicks.png (631x468, 114K)

mek leks gret egen

Attached: Great Lakes Confederation.jpg (2275x1686, 123K)

destroy it

this, same with Ohio. Only IL has the original Republican spirit now. Fuck neo-confeds.

Attached: illinois frog 2.png (750x1192, 1.32M)

>Russian dreams
>break NATO
>break EU
>break USA

We are going to nuke you so hard in the next 50 years, you fucking slav retard.

It was you that decided to take it.
Either accept the south belongs to us or live with your mistake.

Why don't you know of the likable things?

No, that's not quite the reality. Black people preferred Clinton, who was the wrong choice (go figure, blacks are retarded)

This is because the Clinton family spent years playing saxophone on shitty talkshow television, which apparently makes them qualified for political office according to blacks.

With Clinton out of the picture, Bernie polls just fine with blacks because nobody else in the race has muh saxophone. Biden is a pervert, Yang is out of the game because blacks hate Asians, Harris spent her career as a prosecutor locking up blacks, Buttgeeg is gay and blacks are homophobes on average... and then everyone else are literal whos.

Trump is literally a 1 term prezzy by now.