You can't have sex with her, she's not 18 yet!

>you can't have sex with her, she's not 18 yet!

Attached: e9e.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_disparity_in_sexual_relationships
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>NOOOOOOOOO STOP SHE HASN'T EVEN HAD HER FIRST PERIOD YET

Attached: 1553329938725.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

I’m talking with 14 yo girl every night on discoed which I met in the game and I can feel something foribidden emotion is born in my mind

>what are you doing, she's 18, you can't arrest me!

American?

>you can't force him gay

Attached: REEEEEEE.jpg (827x827, 28K)

>Your age divided by two plus seven

Attached: 1553471087614.jpg (647x740, 54K)

That's the middle range with the formula.
36 / 2 = 18
18 + 7 = 25
22 is better, 28 the max for a 36yo guy.

14 yo is legal in many european countries so..

>That's the middle range with the formula.
>36 / 2 = 18
>18 + 7 = 25
>22 is better, 28 the max for a 36yo guy.

Attached: 1551605701856.gif (960x616, 382K)

>I'm too autistic to talk to women my age. I haven't grown as a person and I still identify with 12 year olds. I'm the perpetual manchild.

>>I'm too autistic to talk to women my age. I haven't grown as a person and I still identify with 12 year olds. I'm the perpetual manchild.

Attached: 87656756.jpg (699x810, 100K)

Both of you are kinda retarded. Had 19yo gf when I was 34, there are ""daddy issue"" girls irl but they ain't sluts the way they are portrayed in the media; your only source of reference since both of you are adult virgins.

wat

>Romania age of consent is 15
why do you waste time with roasties?

French rule.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_disparity_in_sexual_relationships
But it's a meme, everyone will fuck a 16. It's more about lifestyle compatibility based on averages related to that age group. Currently young women won't give a fuck and will date guys more than a decade older any time if he passes certain criteria.

How old are you?

Age of consent is 14 for 17, and 15 for everyone else. For marriage lowest age is 16 but like very poor people and literal shitskin do that only.

>15 for everyone else
you are very lucky.

They don't really fuck guys of my age but early to mid 20s do all the time. I am more lucky with the Penal Code, there's no false rape charges here because how it's set up, also divorce favours me along being able to repudiate all my kids.

Japanese
That mean nothing I will be arresded with no mercy if I fucked
27yo

Never heard it, it's +- 5 here, for dating i mean, not for random sex or golddigers and their oligarchs

>12 is the same as 19
How does what I typed go with that? Can you read you fucking gypsy?

what would be that criteria?

I can tell you never got laid, you are too triggered and fall into extremes. You gotta go back to the r/dahnald.

You definitely cant read.

It's an American thing. Not even the French have this ""French rule"". To Americans sex is something you have to fight for with the whole world to get it including with the woman. And even then it's sinful and dirty.
If you go on bodybuilding.com for instance the coping gymrats get all hysterical with this and std's too.
Then there's the ting she has to be 18+ which lately on reddit/twitter/fb turned to ""21yo girl with 35yo guy is pedo and rape too"".
You pretty much have to tune out from US produced media since it's a troll and irrelevant to Eastern Europe, especially here where there' s absolutely no AIDS, homosex, drugs, Muslims, shootings, etc.

>it's +- 5 here
The one's wrong too. Nobody cares anymore not even were you live you just select that because you are expecting the evidence contrary to it like all virgins say ""90% of women fuck 10% of guys and 90% of the guys around me are all virgins just like I am"", you better wake up.

So women are like a chocolate in a vending machine. Okay, tell me how I know you have autism.

>no AIDS and no drugs in Eastern Europe
is this bait?

Ad hominem, okay you Mexican immigrant shit. Go back to the garage changing tires.

>why yes I prefer thick bodies over slender ones
>uh, no? that's high test. Virgins on Jow Forums told me so

Attached: amnesia.png (580x570, 20K)

>no AIDS, homosex, drugs, Muslims, shootings, etc.
Why are you responding to my flag

So you are the Romanian adult virgin guy on VPN. No matter how much I tell this to that sucker that there's no AIDS here he still doesn't believe it.
America has areas with 380 hiv+ cases per 1 million inhabitants. Otherwise they are around 25 in 1 million on average.
You know what fuck this site 100% I am gone.

Attached: file1001064.jpg (700x452, 84K)

Bye!

why are you so angry? you can see on the map you posted how countries like moldova and ukraine have huge aids rates. you said eastern europe doesnt have aids not romania.

>ad hominem
>ggo back to .reddit!
>virgin!
are you a sociopath?