Red = black race

red = black race
white = white race

Attached: blacks.jpg (1200x501, 91K)

I'm BLACK

Attached: 1520209766654.png (1104x872, 56K)

Attached: 1551237711935.png (218x231, 13K)

im greek

you're Basque

i'm 1/8th basque

what happens in LOS and Brazil?

millions of blacks USA 50 million blacks

>absolute values instead of percentages

sickle cell in the Balkans has to do with gypsy births.

>ib4 hungary and slovakia has none
Thats because gypises in those countries mixed with the local population and got bleached while in the balkans they were segregated and mixing was non existent except for Romania and Greece.

bolivia is WHITE!

0 basically means the government was too lazy to contribute to the study. Map is probably fake because Alaska isn't even colored in too

Here's a better map for this

Attached: nrdp201810-f2.jpg (926x551, 52K)

areas with swamps or malria prone palces now or fomrerly get it.

the fuck is that disease?

It's basically your blood cells don't form right so a lot of them are inflexible sickle shapes. These blood cells have a hard time going through vessels and veins. among other problems like.
Anemia. Sickle cells break apart easily and die, leaving you without enough red blood cells. Red blood cells usually live for about 120 days before they need to be replaced. But sickle cells usually die in 10 to 20 days, leaving a shortage of red blood cells (anemia).

Without enough red blood cells, your body can't get the oxygen it needs to feel energized, causing fatigue.

Episodes of pain. Periodic episodes of pain, called crises, are a major symptom of sickle cell anemia. Pain develops when sickle-shaped red blood cells block blood flow through tiny blood vessels to your chest, abdomen and joints. Pain can also occur in your bones.

The pain varies in intensity and can last for a few hours to a few weeks. Some people have only a few pain episodes. Others have a dozen or more crises a year. If a crisis is severe enough, you might need to be hospitalized.

-chronic pain, which can result from bone and joint damage, ulcers and other causes. It hurts a lot
-Painful swelling of hands and feet. The swelling is caused by sickle-shaped red blood cells blocking blood flow to the hands and feet.
-Frequent infections. Sickle cells can damage an organ that fights infection (spleen), leaving you more vulnerable to infections.
-Delayed growth. Red blood cells provide your body with the oxygen and nutrients you need for growth. A shortage of healthy red blood cells can slow growth in infants and children and delay puberty in teenagers.
-Vision problems. Tiny blood vessels that supply your eyes may become plugged with sickle cells. This can damage the retina — the portion of the eye that processes visual images, leading to vision problems.
-and more

When I say Painful I mean really painful. Especially during crisis where not getting it treated causes organ damage or death.

Fucking hell that's gore, you are literally born to suffer, not even theon greyjoy had it that bad

Come home BLACK brother

Attached: Italy-migrant-crisis-detention-deportation-770305.jpg (590x350, 67K)

Its eathier that or malaria

Holy shit, why mixed blood country so bad.

Just finished season 7. I think I would kill myself if I was Theon.

Nope, it's not full immunity to it and you will get malaria if you live in a marlaria prone area after a while. marrying another carrier of the gene can spread it to your kids if they are unlucky

KARABOGA confirmed

Looks like we Somalis are truly whiteoids

>Afghanistan
>white race

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg (550x542, 30K)

Based.

Attached: afghanman_arte.jpg (500x375, 35K)

Same here brother

varg finally found his calling

It's not really that complicated. Sickle cell is a natural counter to malaria. Those with this disesase won't die of malaria.

SO, naturally, this trait is selected in areas wtih high malarial infection i.e. tropics. It has nothing to do with race.

hello fellow white people
fuck niggers am i right