Why do Indians and Arabs have permanent dark circles around their eyes?

Attached: 1257260082589.jpg (298x387, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Periorbital_hyperpigmentation
desuarchive.org/int/thread/96408481/#96411485
twitter.com/AnonBabble

genetics

stress

pajeets: australoid admixture
araps: idk

It's mostly Indians, because they are mixed with abbos. And arab eyes are closer to europans.

thin skin and sun exposure

How are they mixed with abbos?

Original inhabitants of Indian subcontinent are aboriginals, but based indo europeans conquered and enslaved them.

Attached: southindian.jpg (500x334, 62K)

Arabs don‘t have that generally. It‘s official name is called periorbital hyperpigmentation that occurs most often in dark skin (objective dark skin not Jow Forums dark skin). I think arab eyes have a bigger issue than the uncommon hyperpigmentation on under eyes, deep set under eyes which is covered by very thin skin resulting in itachi looking lines

>>arab eyes are closer to europans.
>>

Attached: arab omani.jpg (200x248, 14K)

Gulf arabs are obviously mixed with east africans due to slavery.

Because I used to browse Jow Forums 12 + hours a day

So how abbos reached Australia?

BASED

I dunno. But they used to live even in Japan. They were technologically inferior to both east asians and caucasians, so they got conquered and assimilated.

They were once able to build boats and wheels. At some point in their history they destroyed everything and forgot how to do anything

no. i agree with op that arabs also have them

>Indians
Australoid admixture
>Arabs
never noticed this in them desu

My point is that from what I know abbos, at least the ones of Australia, were not competent enough even to build a boat

They forgot a lot then. There are British reports stating that they did not know the correlation between sex and pregnancy

It wasn't exactly abbos: more like cousins of abbos many times removed. Basically there was a branch of Eurasians that split off from the rest very early (before the West/East Eurasian split) and colonized much of South/Southeast Asia. It is thought that present day Andamanese, Negritos, Melanesians and Aboriginals are all related to this initial wave of migration.

Arabs have deep dark eyes, indians usually have bug eyes.

Attached: article-2188312-0000022200000CB2-466_468x286.jpg (468x286, 36K)

They are slightly diluted abos

Attached: 9B998F61-B612-4F82-BF59-3D340DC19ABB.jpg (750x416, 372K)

Are you that Arab whore in the Netherlands?

this is more accurate

>bug eyes
i have seen people described arabs the same way plenty of times here
>Arabs have deep dark eyes
what does that even mean

Those "arabs" are just indian muslims

Attached: 2363qx.jpg (800x420, 89K)

lol your pic related are chechens

Some Arabs have it on occasion but not any more than some Italians really. The dark circles are a mostly South Asian/abo trait.

Attached: C608D8DA-4C6D-48EF-BCD1-AC1CDA4ADE82.jpg (1000x526, 42K)

I know, arabs usually have same type of eyes.

don't see how they look any kind of similar

Cousins like japanese and thais, anglos and meds, this?
Makes more sense

>Indians have them
>arabs have them
>Italians have them
>I slightly have them
must be a brownoid thing

Attached: 581b406283faa.image.jpg (400x366, 16K)

Arab eyes are different from Europeans. They're bigger, a different shape and can be buggish. Pic related are mine

Attached: 1553234432_tmp_MEE.jpg (1000x477, 83K)

at least you aren't steve buscemi or al pacino

weren't you supposed to be spanish?

Indian chi's larp as latinos to be accepted, kind of sad but they need to do whatever it's at hand, indians in this board are cool and down to earth, indian chi's are scum, like all chi's

Unless someone stole my pic and used them no. Im 100% arab

i've never heard of that happening

>be Chicano
>enamoured with Chile
>see this flag
>see this post

Attached: 1552678343834.png (793x786, 244K)

actually I think they walked there through a now gone landbridge around Indonesia

I don't give a single fuck if you are whatever you want to be bro, I'm not a racist pleb
You need to travel we

el chicANO...

Never meet your heroes. I saw Billy Bob Thornton on the sidewalk near one of the residential areas here and started yelling at him from my cab. He just stood there with some hooker pretending not to notice me. Really sad finding out he doesn't talk to fans and would fuck hookers. I mean fucking Billy Bob of all people.

I think its attractive. Natural eyeliner

How the fuck did I make a canadian upset? Lol, unless you‘re that one egypshit.

I've never LARPED as somebody else. I posted my eyes in an eyes thread earlier and I never mentioned by heritage in it. This thread was just coincidentally relevant. The archive is below.

I don't give a fuck bro, your looks or your skin color shouldn't be relevant in an anonymous board, can we agree on this? I respect posts, not posters

looks like this Balinese whiteoid mutt prince

Attached: Prince Tjok gede.jpg (746x483, 36K)

Wow, i love everything about this post.

Dreamtime powers

Pic related is the king of Saudi arabia
I guess it's a brown people thing but Latinos don't have it.

Attached: images - 2019-03-25T101156.908.jpg (700x394, 49K)

Latinos have it just as much as arabs do actually and that‘s just cherry picking not saying durka eyes are nice though.

The preceding posts I responded to were towards the confusion the Russian poster was having. Arabs and Indians have different eyes which is the topic of this thread. Its not racism to point out phenotypical differences bro.

possibly the ice age

Wiki says darker skin and Meds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Periorbital_hyperpigmentation

Um, no we don't

As someone who's literally in a Chicano colony
we don't, I just got mine by staying up late jacking off to JAV

I doubt that there is not a single jose who doesn‘t have eye bags sir considering hyperpigmentation does not discriminate.

I understand, but the eyes, skin color or whatever that is not seriously sharing or discussing our differences so we can pinpoint our similarities does no good to this board, it just turns it into pol light; I can deal with them and probably thrive since I look white, but I'm intelligent so I wish to stay here to learn from other cultures and experiences, the best to you

Well if you read this post you‘d know I didn‘t imply all latinos have it. But nice you admit that you have eye bags, now knows there‘s at least one mexican with dark under eyes.

what exactly are "bug eyes"?

I don't recall ever seeing a person like that t b h and even if there are (probably) it's nowhere near as common as with MENAs or South Asians

Eye bags and having permanent darker pigmentation around your eyes aren't exactly the same are they?

yea I didnt see it
my bad

Attached: 1553223184729.png (241x209, 3K)

Meds also have dark eye bags

Attached: scarfacecropped_wide-3b1efe810c5df9d07e74d4f17a6e639f48dab988-s800-c85[1].jpg (782x440, 45K)

see dark skins and meds of course being redundant

>eyelin
Sometimes yeah

Attached: 61C72ECE-AAAD-4FD9-A5B3-9565F0EEA273.jpg (788x1018, 82K)

You can also get dark eyes from too much high GI foods

You look like this person
desuarchive.org/int/thread/96408481/#96411485

None of us sleep enough

All brown races have that trait

There was a land bridge.

Yeah they aren‘t but they can occur any time and I‘m sceptical about the reason he got his eye circles.
Ok fine, menas probably have them and so do astoghfirullah p*jeets but I do not and that all matters :) pic related

Attached: 6F7FE1BB-563F-44DA-8793-F6F476D8DD52.jpg (1125x585, 95K)

I see your point, but there's great beauty in all of our physiological differences. Every ethnic group has evolved certain characteristics that make them unique and that can either connect us or divide us depending on who's receiving the information.

They seems to be a very dominant trait as well

Attached: CFEBFA3C-DA4F-4BDB-83FA-97B1B791E709.jpg (627x1200, 629K)

NICE

Not me, but he looks exactly like me and i'm scared now.

Attached: L6pJclJR.jpg (587x587, 47K)

some europeans have this too, it's an Armenoid trait

Attached: file.png (320x500, 180K)

I don‘t think I‘ve seen an ugly woman like this for a long time

how?