New worlder "culture"

>New worlder "culture"

Attached: spacastle.jpg (1682x806, 499K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_of_Capistrano
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Juan_Capistrano,_California
youtube.com/watch?v=f7snjGxsxko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>56% White Castle

>Notice anything?
Yeah, that most Spaniards would rather live in the castle on the right.

Attached: spacastle2.jpg (1484x809, 270K)

we have old spanish buildings too

Attached: mission-San-Juan-Capistrano.jpg (1000x667, 1.21M)

WTF is that castle? Did you use if for defense or was it just used to host the Arabic conquerors?
This is a real mans castle

Attached: Beckov.jpg (825x464, 78K)

>a 300 year old country has less culture than a 1000 year old one
Shocking

Attached: 1545838422764.gif (500x282, 553K)

Old buildings can’t raise a country’s standard of living or employment. What’s the exact point of this thread?

Attached: E2DC205C-B451-4576-AAFD-653B6EDD514B.jpg (480x480, 30K)

We have forts

Attached: fort-ticonderoga-6-display2-display2.jpg (800x500, 81K)

OP's pic resembles an Arabic building.

It's very nice and I wish we had them, but I see no reason to make these images about the US when there is a very large amount of countries that don't have castles in them.

Also Spain is a museum nation that subsists on tourism and produces nothing nowadays. I would not be proud of that.

castles aren't culture you weeb dumbfuck, fuck off

Which are shaped like stars of David so the terrorists know where to attack?

sometimes i feel bad for americans

((((((“Spanish”))))) castles

The angled walls made it harder for cannons to destroy

half of Germany's castles, including Burg Hohenzollern, were built after the US was formed.

USA produces and has no culture.

looks nice
>Spain is a museum nation that subsists on tourism and produces nothing nowadays
thats wrong, spain is the 2nd biggest car producer in europe - nearly 1/10 (thats 10% for you americans, one of each 10 people) work in stuff related to the automotive industry - and the 3rd biggest wine producer in the world, besides having many other exports like some minor arms industry and other stuff that you can look up

Attached: spaking.jpg (1348x530, 223K)

>building castles when nukes exist

maybe if you're a Yank

Which Spanish castle is that? Brety nice.

kek

that's really cool, what Spanish car companies do all those people work for? :^)

>Country founded hundreds of years after castles were useful in any way
>Doesn't have any castles
Shocking.

Isn't this guy's family the same family that was deposed twice by Spaniards?

looks like a sand castle

shut up and eat your McDonalds you fat retarded pig

Yeah, one's white and the other isn't.

Why exactly are you comparing yourself to us, exactly? We don't care about you

Attention whoring?

>german flag
>german
Do you know that Greeks and Romans lived in south and west Germany before the Germanics?

lmao

They're French, not even Spanish. That's why they look white :^)

"Manzanares del Real" , in the province of Madrid i think
its one of the most "cosmetic" ones, it didnt serve much military purpose i think

Attached: spacastle3.jpg (2113x895, 523K)

You're neither of those. Get a grip you we wuzzing German cuck fuck.

Yeah but I bet the burgers at your castles are shit

German history is all about larping and copying France.

I live in the first European settlement and it’s all Spanish and 500 years old

Attached: 85E49C63-F2DF-4520-BA96-E2EB5958CD59.jpg (1440x960, 272K)

fuck you're right

Attached: 1509120387108.jpg (739x770, 449K)

Why do Spanish castles always look like sand castles?

How pathetic

because, as we all know, Spain is a desert.

sand niggers sand castles
notice anything?

I do not understand why protestants and christians are so adverse to culture and human cultural development.

take away the industrial productions and you are left with a monkey christian and a bible.

Attached: 225.png (692x692, 531K)

It's how things were running for hundreds of years.

Attached: 1.png (500x379, 33K)

stop being racist you fucking spic

Based

Why the Galicia flag?

Christianity genocided their cultural development, traditions and human development developed over tens of thousands of years and they then take pride in this.

galician nationalism

Attached: nacionalismos.png (670x355, 258K)

I am racist only towards those who deserve it, like spaniards

Fuck off to leftypol, faggot

Attention whoring

The strategic value of castles were diminished by 1776. Warfare became mobile with the creation of centralized states, which happened way before the US revolution.Yet, America is now the most powerful country in the world. There is a US military base in every other state, and each base is under the sovereign rule of the US. NAVSTA Rota and Moron AFB boast more destructive firepower than these dead stone structures.
Meanwhile, Spain is a disintegrating nation with only monuments to its once great past. The silver, sugar, and spices that once flowed to it from far flung mines was not passed down in inheritance. A culture of laziness and mediocrity settles in the stone-cobbled streets. The religious conviction that spurred adventure in lands of heathens withers. It is a tragedy to be Spanish, to be a disappointment to the ingenious conquerors that left a most glorious legacy.

Attached: 1549167866351.png (612x201, 19K)

>Amerideads

Attached: spahealth.jpg (1040x805, 176K)

woosh

IQ: 24

The US is a cultureless barbaric land that spreads the cancer and dominance of barbarism only uplifted by industry invented and produced by foreign people.

nice name :)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_of_Capistrano

Attached: Nándorfehérvári-diadal-1000x600.jpg (1000x600, 121K)

stupid mutts

>American new term

Attached: 104645470-DGz4YT1VwAEF4ZT.jpg (443x598, 54K)

Fucking kek, what

oh i know, it's a city en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Juan_Capistrano,_California

The US is a shining beacon of civil freedoms. Europeans are not guaranteed free speech or the freedom to use weapons to defend themselves. The US encourages independence from the state, while the West encourages dependence. To master the self is paramount to studying reality and bending it to the benefit of the tribe. Europeans place so much faith in their governments to provide for them which creates a mediator between reality and them. Said mediator is easily corruptible by the equally easily corruptible zeitgeist. The state is not God. Europeans worship an idol. The US may not be perfect, but it is certainly a step higher to human sovereignty.

>the mutt actually believes this
Man your country is the less free of the whole planet.
You can't say anything without having some minority sueing you. The government literally has access to all your devices. You can't say nigger or negro.
You can't do anything without buying like 6 permissions before. You cannot criticize your government.
Sorry but anything is better than your authoritarian shithole.

>W-WHAT NO YOU CAN'T BEAT ME UP FOR SAYING THE N-WORD WHAT ABOUT MUH FREEZE PEACH

Attached: 1552624475685.png (647x778, 36K)

We have T-I-G-E-R-S

We have O L I V E S

Attached: 519290-2266-56.jpg (260x260, 54K)

Attached: 4748cac4c8a1ad254ad7b2ebb1e01201.jpg (600x1200, 184K)

A minority is a private party. An educated populace can easily access our more visible legal system. The Anti-Defamation League have lost weak cases and is not the powerful juggernaut Europeans think it is. I can say nigger all time. I can publicly be a KKK member and the government would not persecute me. Sure, I must buy a license to carry concealed, but I have the freedom to do so. Mexico bans any kind of "military" rifle. Criticizing the government is all the media does. On the grassroots level, social media is filled with posts criticizing the government. While I concede that the government spies on us, it is hard for any politician to hold a stance that benefits the imagined enemy of the US. Still, I don't see how the US is not better than your country at least. Don't you live in the most obese nation state where everyone stays inside to hide from murderers? Your food is delicious I guess.

Jesus christ in awe of Spain's power

Spain is brown and America is white, and?

>Mutt actually thinks anyone would leave Spain for the USA
HJAHAHAHA

Hi waddup Wilson Gonsales

Morocco has civilization and culture.
youtube.com/watch?v=f7snjGxsxko

check the god damned trips you disrespectful pieces of shit

Attached: eeRTuNV.jpg (803x737, 51K)

not defending americans but the one on left serves no purpose, it's just a old pile of bricks and stone, if it would disappear no value would be lost

white castle and burger king on other hand provide food in exchange for money

Attached: 1550389761627.jpg (707x707, 100K)

typical barbarian, you will never learn, he who knows nothing can understand nothing,

I hope you realize that ball on the left corner indicates this is a bait thread.

if you seriously think that some building is important simply because it's old you are dumb

it's important due to its cultural importance dumb fucking bydlo commied dehumanized labor machine.

>cultural importance
same will be said about white castle and burger king 1000 years later

test

no, they're in honor of their masters

false dichtotomy, taverns and houses from medieval times dont hold much cultural significance, why would burger king ever be culturally relevant? maybe as a brand, but certainly not the buildings.

Its not important just because its "old", genius

Don't listen to , .
He's a mentally ill greek diasporafag

>bragging off monarchy
All those lazy fucks on the left should hang.

The media is a huge reason why the government has gotten as bad as it is in front of everyone's lifeless indoctrinated faces. CNN going on about russian collusion for 2 years doesn't mean anything.

>cant watch an innocent meme without getting triggered
jesus fuck get out of here you sperg

What's with the influx of morococheros?
>no Castile
>no Andalucía
Your map is shit.

>castilian nationalism
>andalucian nationalism

Attached: WOlr3.png (2828x1414, 155K)

>People did not live in the americas before Washington
This is your brain on us exceptionalism

Attached: spanishtower.jpg (1869x793, 336K)

Are you going to blame modern americans for the natives not having nice big castles?

Attached: 1542396131319.jpg (990x743, 194K)

obviously, just like people blame modern citizens for shit their great-great grandparents cousins did

That is literally the reason why it is important.

Literally maybe to you.

I am blaming you for killing the natives and destroying their culture

Why is it important?
>inb4 history
Oh, wait, that's what i said

How did their population keep growing in those times then?

Modern americans are shit. You should all leave the country and give native americans their land back

>99% of them were killed
>kept growing
what

Germany didn't even exist until 1871 and even then that Germany has no relation to post 1990 germany. Literally a made up country