America is a shitty country

America is a shitty country.

Attached: sadfrog.jpg (1024x768, 52K)

only because every country copied us but corrected our mistakes

Feels bad man. We'd have been better off being born in literally any other first world country.

The sad thing is, America could've been the greatest place on earth. Easily. The people were just too retarded.

Only if you're poor or lower middle class

even then it's not bad. obviously if you're horrendous with money management you're going to have a bad time. but you can earn a pretty meager wage and still live quite comfortably.

Shut the hell up man. Most cunts are much more shit. You're lucky as fuck.

still better than europe

it's still a shit country even then. we work too many hours, everyone here is a retard, we're cultureless, the scenery is dull as fuck.

even if you're middle class, uni, healthcare and housing is expensive as fuck. it's only good if you're top 20% income and thats still only just cutting it depending on your family size.

we're worse off than any other first world country. i'd unironically rather have been born in italy.

not to add but we're also 50% non-hispanic white and in crushing debt to every country under the sun

stfu ken-sama.

>we're cultureless

Stop being retarded.

not really, in the best parts of US are still better than most of europe. In italy you have crazy high taxes, get mediocre to shit services in return, high unemployment , half of the country is not even first world and our income is low because of said taxes, not to mention things like early retirement or buying a new house is impossible to do unless you're born rich

you only work too many hours if you choose to. there's plenty of culture to be found in pretty much any city. we have some of the most beautiful nature in the world. sure, you may have to travel a bit to see it, but it's everywhere.

yes, healthcare can be expensive. there's ways to avoid paying for it though. I went though the military, I have free healthcare for life.

America has no culture and nothing binding or of social organization that is beneficial nor something that can be missed.

america had no use to develop culture or social organization, their laws and government provides the organization as well as the industry carried them.

Attached: halp.png (657x527, 24K)

i don't know man. i'd rather live in spain even personally.

i don't even think EU taxes are that much worse than here for the quality of life you guys have and benefits from that you get.

imagine being born somewhere like norway or switzerland. fuck, even sweden or germany. fucking easymode and they still make a lot of money after taxes for working 30 hours weeks along with free university, better criminal justice systems, free healthcare, better scenery, interesting history, prettier/non-fat women and more intelligent citizens

everyone here works 40+ hours a week and has very little vacation/sick time.

Fucking your sister is not culture

Where are you from? Your English is weird.

>there's plenty of culture to be found in pretty much any city
you know this is a blatant lie

Being an American is fucking hell. Any country is better than this shithole.

go back to mcdonalds and beer john, this is big boy talk.

>The people were just too retarded.
That's not the problem. You have a lot of smart people in America, the problem lies elsewhere.

>fucking hell. Any country is better than this shithole.
It's a much better state of affairs than the slave like conditions in latin america.

At least it's interesting there

>everyone here works 40+ hours a week and has very little vacation/sick time.
Like I said, you only work 40+ hours per week if you choose to go that route. This country is also likely the easiest country in the world to launch your own business, giving you the freedom to do as you please for the most part.

It's not. I live in a flyover 300k citizen city and even it has groups of people from all over the world. Sure, most white families have dropped customs they brought with them, but that doesn't mean you can't go out and experience someone's culture they brought with them and still practice.

hmmmm

Attached: 1536805292252.jpg (597x593, 83K)

Just answer the question.

whatever man. no Jow Forums meme about fat people or guns or walmart has changed the fact that my life here has been great and all kinds of cool shit comes from here. i love my country.

Fat people, Walmart, McDonald's and guns aren't even our problem. I don't give a shit about that. I don't even care about the fact that most people here are retarded. It's just a fucking shitty country, man. People elsewhere have it so much better than us and that's undeniable fact.

In the USA you still pay a quarter of wages in taxes for even min wage jobs, an ER trip will set you back thousands of dollars, everywhere urban is disgusting unless you’re extremely wealthy, and university costs a small fortune to attend.
I’ve lived in a lot of countries and America is really bad in a lot of ways most countries can’t even comprehend. Just an hour ago I saw a woman posting a fb warning about a man hiding under her fucking truck who grabbed her and tried to rape her when she went out to grab cigarettes. You don’t hear about that shit in other countries, except for maybe Brazil and South Africa.
I know you always like to think “first world problems”, but look at this ingredients list and tell me there isn something fundamentally and hilariously wrong with our country.
Yes, America has some great cities and suburbs with very wealthy people living incredible lives. It also employs thousands prison slave labourers as firefighters after the entire state of California decided to completely deplete its water reservoirs in order to artificially increase their lawn clout. One of the biggest public past-times here is finding random private citizens guilty of having the wrong opinions and making a media specifically of their life, publically berating and threatening them to the point of permanently damaging their livelihood. This country is insane.

Attached: F5C74E46-2CD9-416D-9FCE-2531B93F25FA.jpg (4032x3024, 3.87M)

most others have it much worse. no doubt we've got problems, but I have a comfortable life and I can live the way I want to and I'm grateful for that

Just go somewhere else if it bothers you so much. Damn nigga.

>I live in a flyover 300k citizen city and even it has groups of people from all over the world. Sure, most white families have dropped customs they brought with them, but that doesn't mean you can't go out and experience someone's culture they brought with them and still practice
Imagine actually saying this in order to defend your country having culture.

only problem of US is healthcare system and gun problem.

obesity rate is also terrible in other country too.

How fucking entitled are you that the US in 2019 is a shitty country? Fuck off

Nice argument

you can move to canada

lol no

Americans that don't think this country is a shithole and absolute joke are bluepilled and delusional.

>of course we have culture, just find a group of authentic browns who are still economically marginalized enough that they haven’t completely homogenized their identity into the globohomo
It would be funny if your attitude wasn’t so prevalent here

have you seen what's south of us? there's a reason they come here.

at least you can fuck any ethnicity girl

The country was and always will be a cultural melting pot. But keep crying pussy. You can always leave if you want to.

>cut military spending +800B
>cut healthcare spending +1T
>cut social security +1T
>tax aapl amazon orcl etc instead of sucking their dicks +1T

I just liberated 3.8 trillion without even trying. Tax Bill Gates et al. for another trillion and the debt would be paid off in 8 years.

brainless mutt

How fucking entitled are you that the US in 2019 is a good country?

Dude you live in a soviet looking shithole you shouldn't be talking

rica has ups and downs, but the deal killer for me would be your women.
I can't believe Americans don't blush banting about Korean girls when you see the amount of make up on the average mutt. Not to talk about the fact that 50% are unfuckable anyway because whale tier. And many of them feminists/mentaly ill/retarded or entitled.
Americans like German girls really don't receive enough shit for what they really are.

tax Bill Gates into oblivion. I'm so fucking done of ultra rich that evade taxes and say it's because they manage their money better by giving it to charity. Bill Gates healing African kids in Africa created way more problems that it solved. Sure kids that were doomed didn't die but it slowed the growth of Africa like crazy, the kids still live in a shithole anyway and now they will be more than 4billions African in 2050. Made life worst for everybody, including African themselves just to save some kids that were doomed to a life of hardship anyway to boost his ego. They are so out of touch with reality that then they go on ggiving interview and when the host says "Americans are unhappy" they just answer "but death rate in shithole country" great except it doesn't affect us in any way, you just made the futur more complicated for everybody main while American middle class has been dying. They could have used their huge capitals to actually change the system in meaningful ways instead and improving everybody's life on the long run.

Attached: refined.png (1366x768, 1.05M)

I'd rather be Finnish than American

((them)))

They're either hot or ugly here there's not much in between. I don't even care what our women look like. This country is fucking shit. I hate America.

You can't hate all of it considering states are as big as European countries.

He’s a whiny cunt. Don’t mind him.

Get a load of this guy.

Attached: 536353537.jpg (1920x1080, 715K)

It's all under the same government, and it's all fundamentally structures the same. The people aren't much different no matter where you go, either.

t. braindead ameridrone

Yes, 300 years ago America was not as shit.

>It's all under the same government, and it's all fundamentally structures the same.
Everything falls under federal law, but the federal government only has a finite reach as far as enforcement is concerned and the states have a considerable amount of leeway. I mean really for the majority of American history the federal government's had to wrestle the states for power.

this is a shit country.

the gun problem is kind of overexaggerated, and there's steps towards fixing the issue without the banning anything, but that requires actual effort and fixing the country for the average citizen which nobody is interested in doing

For me, America is land of the opportunity

It is a shitty country

Some things are great. I think your main problem is your "modern" culture. It just seems void, materialistic and ultra-capitalistic. I think you need healthier values like all countries nowadays. America in the '50s had "style" I don't know how to explain. You need a new style

cause you watch too much american tv

America is wonderful, yesterday I hung out with my black, Asian, and brown Muslim friends, god I love diversity

You can immigrate to most European countries easily if you are fitizen of USA. But if you are from shithole, you have no chance. Just think about this.