This triggers the frog

>this triggers the frog

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

Attached: 1525619308165.jpg (1392x1600, 551K)

>France has the best win:loss ratio of ANY European country!

Attached: hon hon.png (300x250, 12K)

Why did you post a picture of a young English lad?

You can take alsace back it's fucking garbage

reminder that this meme was made by an actual tranny who recently commited suicide.

Whoa, really? Can you give me more details?

based parisian commies keeping the hun away

Kek, sauce

can't find it, it was on /gsg/ and /vg/ is an absolute bitch to go through the archive.

Attached: 1549541464202.png (600x490, 198K)

>implying france was involved in any of this except alsace.

aaaaaaAAAAHHH NOOOOOOOOO NOT MY ALSACE BISMARCK STOOOP I MUST REMAIN THE DOMINANT CONTINENTAL POWER AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

Attached: 7c96e5a7-14e0-47cf-b963-f5402a4b961d.png (7752x3498, 1.33M)

>reminder that this meme was made by an actual tranny who recently commited suicide.
Then we should post the pic more in memory of it.

every European country should speak German natively

>ugh.. i can't believe france is posting in my thread.. meine oma would be turning in her grave

Attached: 1529517622847.png (720x960, 1.27M)

>BISMARCK STOOOP
He actually didn't want it, just like he refused the Danish to become a part of Germany.

If you don't you're not European

gib elsaß back

This. I did like how when I was in Wroclaw last summer, I had to speak German with the taxi driver from the airport. He didn't speak English - so naturlich Deutsch. Thanks WWII. I can survive in central/eastern Europa.

I know, I meant the war in general and its consequences

They do have good Flammkuchen.

Don't forget:
Alsace is the most Muslim part of France.

Can you say "Wroclaw" accurately? Just wondering

Vrots'waf

>accurately?
Breslau

>Alsace is the most Muslim part of France.
Have you ever heard of Seine Saint Denis ânon ?

hehe

Because he was smart. If he took Denmark, England would start being hostile
If he took more from France, Russia would be hostile.
If he took entirety of Austria it's likely Germany would have no allies, because they'd threaten Italy France and Russia
Granted Germany managed to make enemies with all of them soon after

I would love to see Germany conquer England

Simply impossible, because England has the navy and the resources to keep the navy running. If Germany had more colonies and it's navy wasn't stuck in the Baltic and Northern Sea choke point maybe

What triggers me is that the Germans did not exterminate every last Parisian when they had the chance. Europe would be better today

A sad realization. I really think the UK was unconquerable, even during the height of Wehrmacht power.

i thought it was paris and marseille?

Yeah. You can see how much the Kreigsmarine struggled in invading Norway with much less effort from the UK. The UK would send every ship it has to stop Germans from landing on Britain l, and even if a large portion was sunk by the German airforce it's still unlikely they'd stop operations. After all sovereignty was far more important than ships

Then the french can keep it

Parisians in 1871 =/= Parisians today. I hope you realize how much migration took place, both internal and external

KEK