Any other /mena/ folks hate this cuck as much as I do?

Taleb might be the biggest LARP fag I've ever seen.. like he takes the meme to an actuality. WE WUZ PHOENECIANS, DNA EVIDENCE...
not to mention how fragile he is on twitter insulting other professors and blocking left and right. He has quite the inferiority complex and wants to be a chad Europoid. As a Levantine, I am proud of my heritage but I realize that these ancient civs are dead and we shouldn't obssess over them right now

Attached: taleb.png (785x898, 420K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=To-ejz6tiDw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: arabs.gif (999x549, 46K)

Attached: phoenician man still exists.jpg (543x692, 71K)

Attached: phoenician man can't take it anymore.jpg (543x692, 76K)

I sometimes don't think Taleb has seen a historical map. Phoenecians were all over the Med.. why couldnt Tunisians be part Phoenecians as well? He's such a snooty Larper

>Shukran is NOT Lebanese
>Merci is

Attached: soy 4chan.gif (800x371, 193K)

kek. I don't think he's that big of a deal. We also have someone like him that calls all the Arabs outside of the Arabian peninsula as "أمصار"

idk how someone so smart in mathematics and statistics, can become this big of a joke and meme in our community and be so oblivious to it?

Attached: joke.png (953x897, 356K)

I think all MENA christians have an inferiority complex.. must be the years of persecution

I don't blame him anyone with half a brain would hate to be associated with arabs. Its why the most insulating thing you could call a persian is an arab

persians are arabized tajiks

you are the language you speak... phonecians were wiped out thousands of years ago. That goes for Persians Larping their fire worship cult from millenia ago, but hey atleast Persians retained their mother tongue and have every right to call themselves Persians

It isn't just christians. I think a significant amount of MENAoids who aren't from the gulf are butthurt about race and what not.

Kek. It's funny because Saudi Arabia donates to Leb*Non quite a lot to clean up their literal trash rivers.

>language you speak
And he wants to change that and stop using arabic script.

I only know him from the books he writes, but what little I heard about genetic tests, isn't he right about Lebanon being genetically distinct? Arab is a language after all. Calling Berbers ethnic arabs for example is pure retardation and as Lebanese are genetically distinct too, doesn't that make them special as well?

It's like saying austrians aren't german because austrians have slightly different genetic clusters.
Austrians are obviously german.
Arabs are obviously arab.

Lebanese are not to Arabs what Austrians are to Germans.

...but I'm one of those that claim Austrians aren't German.

>slightly different genetic clusters
Only slightly? Even I can as a foreigner see the difference between a Lebanese and a Saudi or a Yemeni.

yes, because lebanese are arabs.
Lebanese are to gulfies as austrians are to germans.

They are not Arabs at all. They are levantines with Arab culture and also an Arab minority.

Even I as a foreigner can see that austrians are more often brunette and have different facial structures than german germans but I know that austrians are still german.

Not really.

>Europe was named after a Phoenician
>But Lebanese are Arabs

Actually, yes really.

>Let me tell you about a region that you've lived your entire life in, even though I never visited it

Okay, Cleetus DeVry

youtube.com/watch?v=To-ejz6tiDw
AND WHO WOULD HAVE WON
WHEN THE SOLDIERS HAVE GONE
FROM THE LEBANON
THE LEBANON

Attached: d48.png (1054x526, 69K)

>merci is Lebanese

i honestly never understood why lebs have this autistic tendency to act as French as possible.

not really, our culture is different other than the language and religion

>merci
OH NO NO NO

by the way, is "shukran" MSA or levantine dialect?

Attached: constipated asian man.jpg (593x578, 106K)

When I read up on Lebanon's history I always feel sad. They never really had much of a choice in their own destiny.
One of the oldest regions in the world and constantly ruled over by others or attacked by others.

Attached: 1024px-martyrs_square_1982.jpg (1023x680, 162K)

shukran is MSA and very common everywhere. Dialects use stuff like "teslam" or yeslamo

it's universal, as in Arabic without dialect. (though some dialects pronounce it or say it in a different tone).

I thought he hated us for not being Mediterranean enough in his eyes, why is he using a French word

Lebanon and Georgia have a very interessing history

Based Phoenician man making Arab dogs seethe

>phoenician
>merci

absolutely peak phoenicism.

>Or Merci
you know not even maghrebis who are born speaking french next to arabic would say this

Hey man. They had their moment to shine during most of antiquity and they did. They crumbled just like any empire.
Besides, I won't believe for a second those niggers weren't at least partly responsible for the collapse of the Bronze age.

salaam
don't know this guy

>guy says thank you for the tweets and tries to do it in his own language
>he tells him what is the correct way to do it by some autistic LARPing measure
What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

Only ar*pes get mad at him.
You're not an ar*pe are you?

Seething palirat

Attached: dabdoubeh.gif (554x400, 120K)

Based pheonecian brother
Merci for the tip top arab butthurt you're causing

>proud of his heritage
>lives on an other continent

Made me laugh

That would make Sicily whiter

>It isn't just christians
Butrus Al Bustani was lebanese christian and he was probably the first Arab nationalist. Stop boiling your views over a general mass of people because of a coupleof cancerous twatter shitter attentionwhores. Fucking retard

That makes them arabs or are you going to be an autist and call them something different because they are slightly less brown?

we are not spanish so fuck off

Merci :).

He's a proud inheritor of phoenicia, rome, carthage, greece, lydia, phrygia, egypt, babylon, assyria, israel and persia

Attached: DdGtEn9W0AE0Ol2.jpg (1200x971, 140K)

Don’t turks use or used to use “merci” as well?
Also lebanon and syria were better off under french mandate

Taleb is a smart guy but also kind of insane and as a result he has dumb opinions on many things

>yeslamo is still an arabic word
>merci is french

i want to take a shit on this cucks face then stomp him to death.

all non muslims in the arabian peninsula, levant, anatolia, iraq, caucasus, majoosland and "stan"lands are cucks.

Many Arabs now are trying get away from their Arab heritage. You see this with "Berbers", Lebanese, even Syrians and Iraqis pretend they're not Arab.

Arabs follow. Turks, Persians, Europeans lead. Right now they're following us Europeans

I know that Iranians use it for some reason

Yeah, no. Most normies and old boomers will call themselves Arabs and aren't even aware of those meme identities. Social media and the internet in general's created a bubble where LARPers can share their delusions. Twatter is your typical echochamber.

>berber identity is a meme

You subhumans are cucked to the bone

>tf
>tp

Oof

Attached: 1553214939649.jpg (430x393, 36K)

>أمصار
What does that mean?

I've met some Christians who are hardcore Arab nationalists, they were based desu

>iran
>arab

but we waz aryan and shit

Gabish?

Attached: WE.jpg (1570x1635, 420K)

>as a levantine
Furthermore, this thread wasn‘t necessary and could have been contained in the sandnigger containment abdalah

His insanity & lack of self awareness make me funny af tho. See : his last tweet on stephennie mulder.

WE

Attached: western eurasians n sheeit.png (748x694, 85K)

Oops, I mean the previous one about med.

coolest christians in mena are prob Jordanian christians... and im not even being fucking biased bro. The syriacs, assyrians, maronites, etc are cringe af

Actually that's a historical designation but it's still cringe

Fucking hell this guy is so fucking cringeworthy

this is sadly true..
Lebs larping as Phonecian
Egyptians larping as Pharoahs
Nafris larping as Berber and Carthigians
Iraqi and Syrians Larping as Sumerians and other Mespotamians

as a Jordanian, I'm going to start Larping as a Nabatean..

Why wouldn’t Lebanese be Phoenicians? They’re descendants of them right? Of course culturally and religiously they couldn’t be further apart, but genetically they’re the same or at least similar right?

Syrians do NOT associate with sumerians and/or mesopootamians
Fuck assyrians and kill yourself khurdan
I have never larped as anything but reality. My ancestors were phoenician and have always been.
Shut up dog

yeah, but I'm Iranian, not Levantine
>Iran
>Arab
>Turks
>Arab

But at the same time, I do want all of us menalads to be friends, I wish I had the apu mena-flag frens pic on my laptop desu.

Exactly, why can’t we all get along... all the European lads now uniting? Can’t we desu
I’m a huge fan of Persian poetry and culture Iranian lad

Seething shitskin

It's a phase just like how Anglo-Americans had to figure out larping as Pocahontas is cringe af when you've never lived in a tribe and look Whiter than Owen Havisham III. Hopefully mestizos will figure that shit out and embrace castizo futurism.

Shut up dog don‘t tell me what to identify as

Taleb is what happens when your average /mena/ shitposter gets a PhD and becomes famous.

Why is it that in countries that were under French control you have people swearing up and down they're culture is more french than arabic? (like Morocco or Lebanon)

France is seen as high culture in the modern era so any association with them is a positive. Arabs are viewed negatively in the modern era and its not good to be one anymore. Pic related from the terror haji

Attached: horse.jpg (850x400, 74K)

I liked his thoughts on asymmetric, Randomness, Skin in the game. But God he is unlikable and obnoxious.

hate his guts

this man is my hero
god bless him

In his defense he is genetically superior to the majority of the arab region. I mean just look at that PHENOTYPE

Attached: nassim-nicholas-taleb.jpg (875x1200, 59K)

Why?

anyone who hates arabs this autistically and this much is a hero in my book

BASED KEBAB

can almost smell the testosterone particles emitting from his shiny head

Do turks hate arabs more than persians?

dont really know, we only interact with liberal persians that come to holiday here, even then the interaction is very little.
Most turks in the west definitely hate arabs though, doesnt matter if they are conservative,nationalists or secularists.

Eastern provinces are more lukewarm to them since they live so close, like with west coast turkey and greece

oh sorry i got your answer wrong.
I think most turks feel sorry for the persians for the situation they are in right now, not hatred. They are a respectable people with a proud culture and nation.
Definitely hatred towards the arabs are much higher

is there a reason for said hate?

Who is this nigga and why do I keep seeing him posted here.

>Iraqi and Syrians Larping as Sumerians and other Mespotamians

not really. they're more of trying to create a new identity, a levantine identity and move away from the Arabic one

the syrian refugees definitely dont help, turks dont differentiate between the different kinds of arab.
Other then that? Secularist ideals makes it so we are scared of being similar with arabs who are seen as througly islamist (which is seen as why arab states all seem disfunctional, atleast to us)
Lastly historical reasons and just the turkish racism dictating arabs as a lesser race of people with an inferior culture, ideas that were there since the ottoman times.

For us its kinda like having dysfunctional african states who are locked in constant warfare within and against eachother at all times as your neighbour, but arab.
We also dont really have any reason to like arabs, not alot of good interactions. I know alot of arabs before erdog was pretty pissed at us for being the first nation in mena to support israel over palestine and there are some butthurt on the turk side because alot of arabs supported armenia during the karabakh war.
We also get wrongfully thrown into the ''arab world'' in the eyes of europeaners aswell, turks have are heralds of a dying culture who got colonized and partially destroyed everywhere else in the world so we are very defensive about it and it annoys us when people group us in with people we are not part of, arabs do this alot too, especially levantines and diaspora, and its really annoying

atleast those are the only ones i can come up with.

doesn't sound justified to me, but you do you

This reminds me, what actual Carthage and Phoenician writings do we have? When I took ancient history it was always Hellenic/Roman authors they were citing, implying that they didn't have any Phoenicians. But I haven't looked into this too much.

A reason the Italian Rennaisance worked was because they had actual artwork, statues, architecture, and writings, from the Roman empire to read and use to improve their world. This guy seems to be trying to replicate that for the Levant, but I'm not sure if any Phoenician writings he can use. Thus I don't know if his strategy can work.

honestly he looks like your average 40 year old Lebanese/Syrian dad boomer that has political debates with people 24/7 and probably owns a small business

there is also a desire amongst much of the turkish populace that dictates islam is a arabic cultural weapon and that it is not part of our culture and so people are rightfully trying to distance themselves from it.

we had to deal with the refugees of america's wars twice now, much harsher numbers then europe both times.
Some racism is normal.

>Nafris larping as Berber
Expect that's the other way around, unlike the levant and egypt that are 100% arabized since 1300 years, the maghreb was berber speaking until the 19-20th when it was arabized