Explain this, United States of America

Explain this, United States of America

Attached: the_main_difference_between_the_world_and_the_usa2.jpg (698x516, 59K)

as if, OP, as if.
if i say "America", no matter where in Europe, everybody knows what i'm talking about.
The USA.
Not some irrelevant shithole thats coincidally on the same landmass, or a little bit beneath it.

luckily not all languages have such retarded conceptions of the word America

>not all
yeah, but most of them.
ill be in spain in a few hours, ill ask around there. im pretty sure youre just a butthurt cunt talking out of your ass.

first independent nation on the americas so we get to decide

try to ask the locals if they know the difference between "inglaterra" (england) and "reino unido" (UK)
most dont really care, maybe because for most of our history england was the only part of britain that mattered to us

More like
>America according to sudacas
>America according to the rest of the world
I'm pretty sure OP is a Culombian expat.

i'm not from england, i'm from Austria. i'm at the airport.
i don't really what your comment does, except prove my point.
nobody gives a fuck about canada, mexico, and all those other countries. nobody. just like apparantely nobody in spain gives a shit about about the part of the UK thats not england.

Only the Spanish speaking world get butthurt about this.

Those are "The Americas" not america

>nobody gives a fuck about canada, mexico, and all those other countries. nobody.
yeah, that must be why the #1 campaign punchline of the president of the USA was building a wall with mexico

THE united states of america
you have never heard the official term of THE united mexican states or THE Federative Republic of Brazil

what does that have to do with anything?
>you dont want those people in your country!!!
>you surely must give a lot of shits!!!!
seriously, what kind of retarded non-argument is this?
are you even spanish or one of those tryhard catalonians?

"nobody cares about X" and "nobody likes X" are different
using a foreign country as the main point of your political campaign kinda proves that people care

and in what way does that matter regarding your point?

>nobody gives a fuck about canada, mexico, and all those other countries. nobody. just like apparantely nobody in spain gives a shit about about the part of the UK thats not england.
>comparing huge landmasses that are easily recognizable to some regions of britain that only people from britain really care about

This

Also this

do americans really do this?

>the united states of America
>"there isnt such a thing like america, its americaS"
So, why isnt called the united states of NORTH america?

anyway, nobody cares. you guys should picked Columbia instead tb.h

Only intelligent post here

>t. dumb fucking idiot who doesn’t realize how irrelevant he is

In Germany, people often say "US-Amerikaner" to clarify we mean US-Americans, but despite that, the word "Amerikaner" means "US-American" in 99% of the case anyway.

I can't remember ever hearing someone say "Amerikaner" when referring to Canadians or Mexicans.
So the term "US-Amerikaner" is kind of redundant. Kind of like "Universitätsstudent" rather than just "Student".. but I digress

the continent is called America
the country is the United States (of America)
you should get better with names, you had a long time to figure it out

Attached: 8be7517e8509e4b6cfc91f342afcf7f0abb7c85b9d17c6c14f00c9c5c58cd373.jpg (1366x768, 145K)

everybody says "the americas" retard

It’s all ours. Fuck off

“America” would mean, or at least be interpreted as the US in Japan
we would have to say “the American continent” to point out the left

sorry sweetie but you are only a small piece of a big puzzle, one programmed to be blindly loyal to his country like an NPC

Actually, there is no continent called America.

There are two continents, one called South America, the other North America.

Furthermore, "United States of America" is a title similar to "Federal Republic of Germany" or "People's Republic of China", which means that, just like "Germany" and "China", "America" is actually the name of the country.

There are two Chinas (PR China and Republic of China), nobody is bothered by that. But there are two kinds of Americas (continents + nation) and suddenly everyone loses their mind

mhm

Attached: 9B5DED09-3ABB-4777-94D6-842D35F8F581.jpg (1650x810, 539K)

t. proxyfag

Everyone says America and Americans here, unitedstatians sounds dumb.

>There are two continents, one called South America, the other North America.
that depends on what school you went to
here in Spain, America is a single entity, although you can specify "norteamerica" or "sudamerica"
estadounidense sounds sophisticated and precise
its just english' fault for being bad as a language

Attached: Sin título.png (1690x579, 87K)

Imo there should be an 8-continent model where Asia is divided into "shitskins" and "not shitskins"

racist, how dare you

Attached: reina0804_reuters--644x362.jpg (644x362, 59K)

Why is Spain so mad at America today?

Attached: 1552623440657.png (486x576, 276K)

I imagine it's an immigrant since people from South America seem to fly off the handle whenever someone refers to someone from the US as an American.

im talking about you (singular), not you (plural)
i guess thats the kind of linguistic ambiguity that enables group think in dumb nationalistic robots

My gosh, you're such a butthurt autist, just as khokhols who demand that "in Ukraine" in Russian be written as "v Ukraine" instead of "na Ukraine".

El cringe

America is the whole continent. Therefore I am american, no matter if some unitedstatian gets butthurt.

Hi american friend :)

>a word doesn't have the same meaning across languages

Whoa.

The continents are called THE Americas, not simply "America." It's divided between North, Central, and South America.

You are Central American, mutt. Not North American.

>The Americas (also collectively called America; French: Amérique, Dutch: Amerika, Spanish/Portuguese: América)
America is a valid normal name for the entire continent since around 500 years ago, dont make shit up

America isn't real

100% guarantee you are a South American immigrant.

This

That's because:
a) you're gay;
b) pic related is gake and fay;
c) you think the whole world is Spain;
d) only retards mix up America and Americas.
You should ask this here down in South America, spanilard.

I get it now. So all those 9gag posts where people are assblasted about people calling Americans Americans, those people are all Spaniards and South Americans who have a piss poor education system