Gets a bachelor in business

>gets a bachelor in business
>can't get a job

Attached: 1551783704735.jpg (242x242, 11K)

>>gets a bachelor in literally every science
>>still can't get a job

Just get neetbux and play vidya for the rest of your life

What more do you need?

STEM is a meme,only engineers and CS graduates can get jobs

This is Australia.
Either you're a tradie or a miner.

>he wants to find a job with just 3 years of uni

you need 5 years plus another master plus 2 years of experience in the field

Don't people who get business degrees usually go back to get an MBA or something

You forgot interships every summer.

This is why people become NEETs.

>bachelor
>real degree
lmao when will degreelets learn?

>gets a bachelor in business
>has to work as a clerk

Attached: 0644645.jpg (369x387, 35K)

Depends where you live. I live in an area where there are a lot of jobs open for biological sciences. A lot of the biotech jobs here are looking for people with any sort of Bio or Chem degree

Is that really all that exists?

>jobs open for biological sciences
are they real? I have never seen a biologist who doesnt work as a teacher or in hospitals

Well you should start a business

Attached: anzu eeeh.jpg (450x499, 32K)

This.

Perhaps a Kangaroo Farm?

Maths, physics etc graduates as well, companies pick them up and train them into code monkeys.
Chemists, biologists and the like are guaranteed unemployed here.

Go on indeed set it to San Diego, Ca and search: Biology, Science, or lab

>hires kids 17-18 straight out of trade school every year
>by 20-22 they have enough cash to buy their own housing
>some go back to school after a few years but then they have real life experience in the field and a job to fall back to if they need
i will never understand you people who fall for the higher education meme.

There's definitely a stigma surrounding the trades in North America, people view you as less intelligent and most likely treat you with less respect.

This

>Two semesters away from an Economics degree
>Thinking of dropping out

I will start Economics degree next year i 33 AMA

I know a girl who was dating a guy. They only dated for a few weeks before she dumped him, and when I asked why she said “I couldn’t see myself dating a blue collar worker. I need an educated boyfriend”

Dude i’m thinking about dropping out too!

heard that here before more than once

For real?

Do you live in a remote village names Wooboolong or sth?

the funny thing is she was a uni drop out with no job, he was a military with a secure job

>business
Shoud've studied some shit like art. At least their you could have banged some chicks.

The guy I was just talking about was a Plumber. He made $80k/yr and he was still a new plumber, so he wasn’t even close to making his max pay

5 seconds in google and the average salary for a plumber is 46k with the highest 10% earning more than 79k.

If you are bachelor in business, you supposed to make businesses and offer job to other. How did you manage to even get this degree with such mindset?

not where I live

what the fuck do i need a bachelor in business for????
i need a car mechanic
need an electrician, i also want fresh water in my house so i need a plumber too, need a doctor if i get sick...
when the fuck do i need a "business" degree? what business even need a "business" degree?

aeroplane companies need aeronautical engineers, hospitals need doctors, repair shops need mechanics etc, who the fuck needs a "business" degree guy?
>hurr duurr you cant pay your taxes yourself or go shopping for equipment yourself or set prices up yourself
yeah you fucking can, what the fuck?? what sort of a retard needs a business guy for anything?

business degree is for setting up your own business exclusively, and even then you never need any "business" skills, you need practical marketable skills that people want to buy, not theory/philosophy/history of doing business

Masters is the new bachelor's
You essentially have a high school degree

What do you think people who work in skyscrapers do?

what is this? 80s?
days of those larpers are over, they would only cook coffee for bosses, indians today can answer phone calls, software does all the taxes and accounting and is piss easy to program a cheap pc to do, vending machines now exist, and "business" people no longer exist

now you have to have some sort of a legitimate practical skill, something you can actually do that is useful, like fixing a car or a washing machine
construction business remained largely the same for almost 50 years because it was a non bullshit job where you do a thing and get paid, not something you can program pc to do

>by 20-22 they have enough cash to buy their own housing
Nice meme

>finally landed a good job
>After taxes, rent, food, car I'll be lucky to put away $32k a year
>Total tax burden ~34% of income

Attached: IMG_20190306_004139_335.jpg (595x397, 42K)