Do the educated immigrants who actually work...

Do the educated immigrants who actually work, pay taxes and assimilate end up living near or in the same neighborhoods as the problematic "refugees" in your country, EURO-anons? Are there any of these good immigrants in your work or uni. maybe?

Attached: megumin panties.jpg (768x960, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sOzM4ClFG1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are no good immigrants, that's a propaganda lie you third worlder have been fed.

No immigrants here are still working in labour camps. Some of them even get sent to Auschwitz when they are too old for hard labour

I have only seen other European migrants and some East-Asian (mostly Chinese) migrants living in the "good" areas.

Sandniggers and niggers are still useless.

>i swear not all migrants are filth, please take me

You probably work for minimum wage or not at all, virgin bitch

What do these good migrants usually do? Medics? Engineers? Software programmers?
> Sandniggers and niggers are still useless
I hear this so often that I'm starting to believe it... why can't they assimilate and be good friends to europeans? :(

Why can't you spics assimilate here in USA?
Anyone who leaves their country for a free meal ticket is lazy scum 100% of the time.

come here and ill larp as a cartel member and stream it

Somalis are fucking useless and nothing but a pain in the ass regardless where they settle, but the rest of the african nations have shipped some decent immigrants this way, who only want to mind their own business and get ahead in their lives. Sandniggers are all useless rapists and thieves. For every decent one theres a tenfold amount of shit arabs. Turks are okay, they usually just open kebab or barber shops where they settle and usually offer bro tier service. Slavs are usually violent drunks and thieves that break into cottages and steal everything that isn't chained to the ground.

Attached: 1550373892432.png (655x977, 310K)

Go in his country and annoy him. we have enough shitskins here already

tarvitset mennä takaisin

Okay, please let me apologize for the insult. My point is, just like it is stated in the OP post that immigrant status becomes irrelevant as soon as a person successfully assimilate to local costumes and contribute to society, right? That's why there was a distinction between good and bad foreigners on OP's post, right? Why should skin color matter if a person is good and productive?

Sounds like a reasonably plausible scenario. Thank you for your response.

>the educated immigrants who actually work, pay taxes and assimilate
ha. ha. ha. ha. ha.
youtube.com/watch?v=sOzM4ClFG1o

My parents came from Iran to Germany with a degrees in Engineering and Medicine, however at first my moms degree wasn't accepted and it took both of them fucking years to learn proper German so we had no money and spent years living in shit blocks.

They were full of gambling/heroin addicts and gypsies. They always stole my stuff, trashed and pissed all over the place, I can see why racism is thing here unfortunately.

Attached: qZf0xrA.png (402x336, 264K)

>problematic "refugees" in your country,

Refugees actually exist, you know that right? Refugee is just another type of immigrant in law. Bad immigrants is not a result of people claiming to be refugees when they're not as your statement suggests.

Nope, but they are hard to see. On the other hands, millions and millions of shitskins who hate me, my country and my culture live on my money in places the cops can't even go.

This very much.
The useless immigrants tend to cluster together, but the decent ones regardless of ethnicity spread out.

Immigrants will always be and stand out as immigrants. There is no way to fully assimilate to local customs if you weren't raised here from childhood. Upbringing here is way different from arabian/african counterparts and that's then followed by conscription which really ties finns together.

>tied together by conscription

What about freedom?

just stop

Yes we're all trained to defend our freedom, what about it?

Attached: feeling_comfy4.jpg (1920x1080, 602K)

>just like it is stated in the OP post that immigrant status becomes irrelevant as soon as a person successfully assimilate to local costumes and contribute to society, right?
There's always going to be something that sets them apart or makes it so that they don't fit in, be that incomplete fluency or a lack of understanding of some colloquial/societal niches

Their children will be mostly free of that but deep down they're all outlanders

Exactly this

t:siviilipalvelus"mies"

That sounds like something that applies more to Europe than the Americas.

go back

there is no such thing as immigrants anymore . time of europeans (wh*Te dogs) is over. its BLACK MANs time now. if you are BLACK you are welcome in europe brother

who cares opinions of dying race of european wh*Tes

just go there and take all their money + jobs fuck em

Attached: serveimage.jpg (575x643, 52K)