Daughter recently turned 1

>daughter recently turned 1
>full head of hair
>hair is brown, not black
>wife and I both Asian. No brown hair in family, only solid black

So maybe I am being paranoid, but is it possible I’ve been cucked by a white guy? Asian couples don’t just produce brown hair so they? She also has a couple freckles - but other than that looks like a normal Asian baby.

Brown hair and freckles. Is there any way she’s my daughter? I look like a stereotypical chink.

Attached: BB555E1C-4FD0-4DC0-9717-E18BFDA5B750.jpg (660x574, 31K)

babies have light features wich over time become darker
t. had blonde hair when I was a baby but now it's a dark brown

If you don't want to get a paternity test, you can get one in a roundabout way. You can order 2 of those ancestry kits (choose a company that uses swabs) and send both yours and hers off. You can find out if she's your daughter if she pops up as a relative.

Same
I also had freckles but they're gone now

lmao ancestry kits

classic american post

Missing my point entirely

no i understand your post but you sound like a shill for 23andme

Did I say use 23andme?

What this user said

t. ex-blonde turned dark-blonde/light-brown

wtf you can't tell if your baby is half white? you must have really really bad vision

does 23andme do ancestry kits?

I am Chinese

i thought this only happened to white people. i've seen pictures of asian children and they all have jet black hair out of the womb

Brown hair is pretty (relatively) common among South Asian populations, dark brown hair is possible among East Asians but it’s near black in color and also extremely uncommon. Are you positive no one in either of your families was white, or had brown hair? Genes are very weird, and they can commonly skip generations so if you don’t know your ancestry (or hers) past your grandparents it’s certainly possible you were not cucked. That being said, if it bothers you so much you should probably do a paternity test to verify. Good luck user

just use "charinfo" and see if you're the real father. oh, this isn't crusader kings 2?

Pretty common

Attached: princess of italy 1.jpg (1516x954, 332K)

Can't you just watch her facial features and see if she resembles someone of the family?
Or arr Asians rook same?

>daughter recently turned 1
can you show a picture of your daughter? hehehe

WHITE'D

>You can order 2 of those ancestry kits
Of course it's a burger suggesting this.

No it's not cunt

>tfw I've got brown hairs and freckles
Hehe, you are LITERALLY raising my child

Attached: troy.gif (400x206, 1.76M)